The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mikesteffen

Is Kaley Cuoco Beautiful?

Being one that watched from s1.01 first airing it helps my engagement that all of them mature. Its probably more pronounced if one catches up in a marathon.

At a second viewing of 6.13 i did think Pennys hair was a little more say dishevelled. But thats good too

Ms Couco's hair at interview always looks immaculate and/ or well styled.

Of course she is. Seeing the People's Choice Awards and she is as beautiful as ever
No disagreement here. I think she was as hot or hotter than any other actress on that show last night. I have to admit that her personality does have a factor in why I think she is hot.
  • Like 2

Of course she is. Seeing the People's Choice Awards and she is as beautiful as ever

Huh, interesting photo you have there. itz lotus. 

Huh, interesting photo you have there. itz lotus. 

Haha. I had no idea you had the same avatar. I just had that one as a place holder till I found a better one

To me, she's pretty, but not beautiful. At times, she can be somewhat odd looking. A definite "girl next door" look.

I can't stand Conan!  Not funny.  At all.  And you have to put up with 20 minutes of crap before the first guest comes out.  But I'll try to watch Kaley's interview on the interwebs the next day.

I have to agree Conan is a jerk in my book and I won't watch his show no matter who his guests are.

As for Kaley, I wouldn't kick her out bed for eating cracker. While I respect her acting abilities and great facial takes, I question her real life personality. She was raised a child star and had to of been spoiled. She seems to go for older men and may have Daddy issues. She is a PETA supporter and that tells me she might not have common sense. PETA is a very racial group with unreal ideas.

BTW I believe Kaley is a Hollywood survivor who will be around for years on her acting ability more so than her Sex apeal.

She is a PETA supporter and that tells me she might not have common sense. PETA is a very racial group with unreal ideas.

What does that mean :question:

Edited by BangerMain

What does that mean :question:
That line makes sense if racial is an auto-correct error for a misspelled "radical".

Not saying I agree with the sentiment, just that the line makes sense that way.

Edited by Tensor

That line makes sense if racial is an auto-correct error for a misspelled "radical".

Not saying I agree with the sentiment, just that the line makes sense that way.

I did some research and found that some bright thinkers in PETA tried to apply the 13th amendment abolishing slavery to extend its protection to animals. I don't know if that's raciest or just plain looney.

I did some research and found that some bright thinkers in PETA tried to apply the 13th amendment abolishing slavery to extend its protection to animals. I don't know if that's raciest or just plain looney.
I'd go with looney, but that's an insult to the Canadian dollar coin. Although it does approach radical.

My take is complicated. She is definitely pretty, but her beauty is a little unconventional. Neither her face nor her body are the Hollywood standard-issue Barbie look. On the show sometimes she looks much better than others. Part of it is definitely tailored to the show, part of it seems related to unknown factors. Sometimes I swear she looks kind of bloated or something, and her face and body look a little puffy. Just watching her on the screen in two dimensions, sometimes I really don't think she looks that great. 

BTW her age is not a factor for me as there are eps in the most recent season I think she looks just as good as ever.

Having said all that, she is incredibly attractive. If I knew her, and she was like Penny, I would think she was more beautiful than your standard beauty because 1 she is a little unconventional looking, which is more interesting than a perfect Barbie 2 her personality- fun, not too serious about herself, a bit of a tomboy- makes her much more approachable and probably more fun to be with.

And KC may be a spoiled former child star, I don't know, but if so she still has turned out better than almost any other child star I can think of (reflecting that Amanda Bynes is almost her exact age and used to look a lot like her...)

My take is not complicated.  She is pretty, she's got talent, she's got a great laugh, and she's seems pretty down to earth, given her fame and fortune.  Re: talent, I think she does an amazing job on the show.  Watch her expressions.  She knows what she's doing.  She's athletic, she loves her family - what's not to like?    I admit to mixing up Penny and Kaley, and my feelings are probably based on a combination of the two, but I find her extremely attractive in all respects.  I love the fact that she can look a variety of ways - and if anyone questions if she's hot, or still hot, revisit the Valentine's Day episode of Season 6 with her in the red dress.  Not gorgeous?  Seriously?

OK, so I'm biased.

• Like 3

I think that is why Kaley fits the part of Penny so well, she can dress very casual and look cute and adorable, then next scene put on a little black or red dress and look smoking hot. After seeing her on talk shows, you can also tell that the Penny characters personality is take off of Kaley too.

• Like 1

She looks thrilled. There are times that she looks unhappy or simply tired.

In this case, I think it's an acting choice. She tweeted a bit longer than one minute clip of outtakes from that shoot. She doesn't look tired or unhappy in the clip. I think it just fits with the intentionally humorous clip where she's getting autographs for the rest of TBBT cast, and when Bill offers her one, her expression is dismissive and she walks away saying she's fine without one.

• Like 1

That Priceline ad is pretty good.

OT: In the Toyota ad isn't she suppose to be a genie, so she should wear a genie outfit. It would be funny if they had Johnny be an astronaut stranded in the desert who finds a lamp, so he rubs it and out comes Kaley, so the next scene is them both driving away in their Rav4, sort of like I dream of Jeanie.

• Like 2

She is drop dead gorgeous and I have the sense that applies inside as well as outside.

• Like 4

I don't agree. Kaley is underrated, she has great comic timing. Some people think she could just be swapped out for any other pretty actress but I think they are wrong. What other actress on an american sitcom can deliver lines like her? Not any I have seen lately.

I watched '2 broke girls' the other day for the first and last time. The dark haired female is supposed to be the main comic and the lines aren't bad, but she just can't deliver them in a way that makes them funny. It's rare when someone can because comedy is notoriously difficult. But Kaley can. She can be funny with just one look. She may not become a great hollywood actress but I think she will surprise people. I can see her never being out of work.

I think people underestimate what she does because she's pretty. She has amazing presence onscreen. Whenever she's in a scene she just lifts it and it's not just her looks, she only needs to say one word sometimes.

I believe I said this in another forum a year or so ago. Suffice to say,, I agree with you wholeheartedly. Kaley has excellent comic timing.

• Like 2

I believe I said this in another forum a year or so ago. Suffice to say,, I agree with you wholeheartedly. Kaley has excellent comic timing.

I agree wholeheartedly. Her timing is great and her facial expressions are amazing. Think Lucille Ball (and that is as good as it gets).

Have you noticed that Kaley has really stareted showing her true age?

I mean In the first two seasons she still could pass for a young waitress/actress.

But these days, she really looks the 40+ middle aged maid that she is.

Despite all the makeup she wears, we can clearly see all her crows feet and wrinkles, do we not?

And talking about makeup, I recently chatted with one of the shows makeup people, and she said that these days Kaley has to spend more time on makeup that John Rhys Davies did on the Lord of the Rings movies!!!

Do not get me wrong! I like mature women, but thing is that very few mature actressess could pass for a young waitress. And Kaley is not one of them.

She isn't even thirty yet.  I agree that she looks more mature now than in the first two seasons but she does not look like a middle aged maid.