The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bazinga girl

Your Country

I'm going to wait and save my comments until AFTER the election to see if the USA is the best!!

The election will not save you from losing your spot to China.

URUGUAY is the best because we don´t have terrorism or any type of bomb, cyclone, big storm or war (maybe because nobody knows where we are ha ha) and we are only 3 millions in all the country so we have our space here :D

• Like 1

Big Whoop, India invented nothing (LOL).

I'm going to wait until after the elections before I comment on this thread again!!

Obama won. Romney lost.

I guess big bird still has his job :D.

I'm happy about it. Also my home state of WA just passed same sex marriage.

Word's from the President...

I have always believed that hope is that stubborn thing inside us that insists, despite all the evidence to the contrary, that something better awaits us so long as we have the courage to keep reaching, to keep working, to keep fighting.

America, I believe we can build on the progress we’ve made and continue to fight for new jobs and new opportunity and new security for the middle class. I believe we can keep the promise of our founders, the idea that if you’re willing to work hard, it doesn’t matter who you are or where you come from or what you look like or where you love. It doesn’t matter whether you’re black or white or Hispanic or Asian or Native American or young or old or rich or poor, able, disabled, gay or straight, you can make it here in America if you’re willing to try.

I believe we can seize this future together because we are not as divided as our politics suggests. We’re not as cynical as the pundits believe. We are greater than the sum of our individual ambitions, and we remain more than a collection of red states and blue states. We are and forever will be the United States of America.

And together with your help and God’s grace we will continue our journey forward and remind the world just why it is that we live in the greatest nation on Earth.

:icon_arrowu: That's why we are the greatest!

Edited by ShennyxBazinga

ShennyXBAZINGA,

Let me know in a couple of years if you still think the right man got the job.

Now that the election is over MAYBE NOW we will find out why 4 AMERICANS died WITHOUT getting reinforcements!

"NUFF said for now.

My small country is the best because we are not invading/killing/cheating/taking advantage of other countries for becoming more rich!

• Like 1

My country is about to go over a financial cliff and as we go over I'' be saying.....I.......Told .......You .........SOOOOOOooooooooooooo.

My small country is the best because we are not invading/killing/cheating/taking advantage of other countries for becoming more rich!

Would you like to meet me in the Argue thread so we can discuss this.

Would you like to meet me in the Argue thread so we can discuss this.

Nooooooo, ha ha ha I know this will be a big problem for me ;)