The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BBTfan

Previews Of Movies You Want To See:

Stuff you think most people haven't seen a preview for or don't know about at all.

I'll start with this one:

Knights of Badassdom!

Either that new James Bond movie "Skyfall" with my dad or going to see "Wreck It Ralph" with my nieces when they come for Thanksgiving (even though I prefer "Wreck It Ralph" to "Fun SIze" a PG-13 movie that my 7-year old niece is wanting to see)

Edited by JoeSal90

I can't wait to see "Skyfall" I might do that, either the day or the day after it comes out. I want to see "The Oranges", but it's not playing in a theater near me :(.

Edited by ShennyxBazinga

lol I didn't even read those. Damn fakes!

This one, however, looks legit.

Ironman 3!

Edited by BBTfan

In Summer 2013, pioneering director J.J. Abrams will deliver an explosive action thriller that takes Star Trek Into Darkness. When the crew of the Enterprise is called back home, they find an unstoppable force of terror from within their own organization has detonated the fleet and everything it stands for, leaving our world in a state of crisis. With a personal score to settle, Captain Kirk leads a manhunt to a war-zone world to capture a one man weapon of mass destruction. As our heroes are propelled into an epic chess game of life and death, love will be challenged, friendships will be torn apart, and sacrifices must be made for the only family Kirk has left: his crew.

There you go, Warlock!

Edited by BBTfan
  • Like 1

Dead Man Down. Looks pretty good! Same director who did Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (the US version).

Loving the Floyd cover.

Oblivion

Tom  Cruise has a brilliant hi-tech side arm in a holster on his hip, plus, strapped over his back, a special designer rifle.

Oblivion is set in 2077. And lovely ladies in love with him!

The critics: "the most preposterous movie he’s made in a while"

I don't care what they  say. I like Tom Cruise and I am curious about it :)

A sucker for anything Robert Redford directs or plays in, so am looking forward to this one. Plus it's a great cast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2r0l6TBszwo

Love great animation movies like "Legend of the Guardians The Owls of Ga'Hoole" & "Brave" awesome to watch on blu ray btw...

So am looking forward to seeing this because of the humor in it..

Da Vinci's  Demons movie (2013)

The series follows the "untold" story of Leonardo Da Vinci: the genius during his early years in Renaissance Florence

Facing an uncertain future, his quest for knowledge nearly becomes his undoing as he explores the fringes of his own sanity.

New Man of Steel trailer.

Looks very sweet. Wish they'd keep the first movie about his childhood through finding himself with the intro to his first challenge as Superman being the ending (a teaser for the next movie). Not sure how they're going to fit all this into one movie but ah well.

Oblivion

Tom  Cruise has a brilliant hi-tech side arm in a holster on his hip, plus, strapped over his back, a special designer rifle.

Oblivion is set in 2077. And lovely ladies in love with him!

The critics: "the most preposterous movie he’s made in a while"

I don't care what they  say. I like Tom Cruise and I am curious about it :)

Personally, I can't stand Tom Cruise, but he has been in some good movies (I just wish they starred someone else). That said, Oblivion does look interesting.

Personally, I can't stand Tom Cruise, but he has been in some good movies (I just wish they starred someone else). That said, Oblivion does look interesting.

So did Promethius lol. It does look pretty. I can still stand Tom as an actor but he is tainted by crazy, though.

So did Promethius lol. It does look pretty. I can still stand Tom as an actor but he is tainted by crazy, though.

I actually liked Prometheus. Of course, I was looking for some of Alien's questions to finally be answered, which is exactly what I got.