3. The Bear Paw Amendment by Lionne6

Edited by Misophonia
  • Like 3

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9283787/1/The-Extremely-Intimate-Closure

Title: The Extremely Intimate Closure

Author: lovepass77

Rating: M - for sexual content including role playing and kinky sex talk

Genre: Romance/Fantasy

Summary: This is one shot fic based on my new favorite SHAMY scene in 7x23 Love Spell Potential where Sheldon and Amy begin an erotic game of Dungeons and Dragons after their characters in the game have been put under a love spell. I loved that scene so much I decided to write my own fun little ending to that scene so they can get some closure and we can find out who wins in the end.

• Like 2

I thought it would be nice to have an official thread for those who'd like to keep track of the stories they've already read so they know not to click into that particular title again (unless they want to of course ;-). I know this will be helpful to me in particular because my memory sucks sometimes so I can come back to this thread and see what I've read, what I haven't, etc.

Feel free to post reviews on any story you want as well if you're in the mood to. Any other random comments in this thread related to the topic are welcome of course.

Come back and edit your list when ever you want. Have fun!

1.The CooperFowler Proposal By: lovepass77

2.The Family Reunion Probability Theorem By: Misophonia

3. Sheldon's Big Bang By: Phanagrae 

4. The Coitus Consideration By: XMarisolX

5. The Wonderful Wizard of Woz By: Themightylin

6. The Relationship Complexities By: MissLaurenV 

7. The Gamete Indeterminacy By: XMarisolX

8. The Mentholated Nasopharyngitis Conundrum By: MissLaurenV

9. The Homeostatic Adjustment By: bazingafan (NOW READING!)

10. Wheaton's Observation By: bigbangsheldon

11. Turkey Drive By: stardustmelody77

12. The Engaging Driver By: stardustmelody77 (NOW READING!)

13. The Excitation Experimentation  By: Phanagrae

14. The Double Date Conundrum By: NerdForestGirl (NOW READING!)

15. Shamy Date Night Suprise By: shippintheshamy (NOW READING!)

16. The Vegas Interpretation By: Sheps888 (NOW READING!) 

17. The Extremely Intimate Closure By: Lovepass77

18. The Love Spell Continuation By: Misophonia

...and that's what I've got so far as I'm new to the TBBT fiction world. The last fan fiction stories I read were Michael Jackson one's back when I was a teenager. LOL.

Monique

OK. I'm obviously late to the game on this one, but I just came across The Family Reunion Probability Theorem story the other day. I then spent all night and today reading it. I was so addicted. I don't do that. I don't get addicted to stories--especially fanfiction. But, this ... this was fracking awesomesauce! Come on, guys. I'm new here and I'm sure you all have talked this to death but I need someone to geek out with me about this!!!!

LOVED this. Who is the author? Does she/he write for the show? Because that is what it felt like--an extension of the show. Oh! MY! GOD!!

• Like 1

I have several that I like, some have been mentioned but i will post the list later but I recommend that Questions be read and The Transfer Ambiguity both are excellent and The Romantic Gesture Hypothesis then The Cohabitation Experiment

Edited by rachygd
  • Like 1

The Sulphur Juxtaposition by webuiltthepyramids - she has lots of excellent stories. The science of love by SaraBear96 and also last one for now The Coitus Initiation by shea7692

Edited by rachygd
  • Like 1

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9283787/1/The-Extremely-Intimate-Closure

Title: The Extremely Intimate Closure

Author: lovepass77

Rating: M - for sexual content including role playing and kinky sex talk

Genre: Romance/Fantasy

Summary: This is one shot fic based on my new favorite SHAMY scene in 7x23 Love Spell Potential where Sheldon and Amy begin an erotic game of Dungeons and Dragons after their characters in the game have been put under a love spell. I loved that scene so much I decided to write my own fun little ending to that scene so they can get some closure and we can find out who wins in the end.

I love this lexi. So hot, and if  this scene could look like this, I say oh yes.. brilliant. So you are lovepass77?  I love your http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8235268/1/Schr%C3%B6dinger-s-Catastrophe

• Like 1