The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
walnutcowboy

Argue

ARGUE

This post has only 1 rule.

You must argue without getting personal or hurting the feelings of others.

Do you agree?

Edited by walnutcowboy
  • Like 1

Sheldon doesn't believe in 'sins'. He's insinuated many times he does not follow religion. He's just aware of 'social convention'.

Sheldon doesn't believe in 'sins'. He's insinuated many times he does not follow religion. He's just aware of 'social convention'.

I agree with sheldon there. Sins are social conventions. Note what Paul says in his letters (in the bible) about everything being allowed for a chistians, but everything not being good for you. He is saying that sin is just a social convention, and not something real.

I agree with sheldon there. Sins are social conventions. Note what Paul says in his letters (in the bible) about everything being allowed for a chistians, but everything not being good for you. He is saying that sin is just a social convention, and not something real.

Sheldon is wrong. And so are you. Sin is not social conventions, it is the breaking of God's laws.

That's not arguing, that just playing "Silly Buggers"!

Besides it's from the UK so it shouldn't count anyway!

Edited by walnutcowboy

Wrong. Looks to me like everyone in this thread is arguing. I have never even heard of "Silly Buggers"! LOL. I have heard of a "burger" which seems to be well liked by Dr. Sheldon Cooper.

Monique

• Like 1

"Silly Buggers" is a UK thing. The way "they" are ALWAYS speling wourds rong, "they" probably meant to say something else anyway!

Well UK... any arguments?

"Silly Buggers" is a UK thing. The way "they" are ALWAYS speling wourds rong, "they" probably meant to say something else anyway!

Well UK... any arguments?

You silly bugger. Don't you know that the native language of the UK is English. For American's English is an adoptive language. It is you, silly billy yanks, that can't get to grips with the spelling.

And stop changing words. Cars have bonnets and boots, not hoods and trunks. You walk on the pavement, not the sidewalk. You ride on the railway, not the railroad. You drive on the motorway, not the highway. Baseball is rounders, and your so called American football is rugby.

Now shut your cake hole.... that's right... cake hole.... NOT pie hole.

I can see the females in your country now, they all must have huge trunks, and nothing in their bonnets. Sidewalks ARE on the side so we walk on them. I ride on a TRAIN. I drive on ROADS You have capitalized Baseball and not rounders so you accept that Baseball is a proper word while rounders is squat...I mean not. And you can keep rugby to yourself, thank you very much!

OH, and by the way have a nice day.

Edited by walnutcowboy

Sheldon is wrong. And so are you. Sin is not social conventions, it is the breaking of God's laws.

Big J fulfilled the law with his sacrifice, and thus took away both law and sin, at least for those who believe in him.

So, if you still cling to the old law thingy, you are judged under the law, and cannot therefore attain salvation.

-for nobody cannot fulfill the law to the letter, since the law, among other things, requires us to stone our kids to death if they disobey us. I'm not kidding, fourth book of moses, you just read an weep, sirrah.

I can see the females in your country now, they all must have huge trunks, and nothing in their bonnets. Sidewalks ARE on the side so we walk on them. I ride on a TRAIN. I drive on ROADS You have capitalized Baseball and not rounders so you accept that Baseball is a proper word while rounders is squat...I mean not. And you can keep rugby to yourself, thank you very much!

I refuse to lower myself to don a baseball cap. They are worn by the stupid. Proof of that rests in the fact that the dim-witted don't even know how to wear them. They are to stupid to realise that the peak is to be worn at the front, to keep the sun out of their eyes. Instead they walk around likes fools squinting into the sun with the cap on backwards.

Rugby is played by real men. Rugby players don't need helmets and body armours like sissy American Football players. Oh, and by the way football is played with the feet, not with the hands. What you call soccer is football. Proof of that rests in the fact that the whole world plays it.

Big J fulfilled the law with his sacrifice, and thus took away both law and sin, at least for those who believe in him.

So, if you still cling to the old law thingy, you are judged under the law, and cannot therefore attain salvation.

-for nobody cannot fulfill the law to the letter, since the law, among other things, requires us to stone our kids to death if they disobey us. I'm not kidding, fourth book of moses, you just read an weep, sirrah.

That's the understanding of those that profess to be Christian. The fact is, that they are not true Christians. A true Christian obeys the commandments of God. The Bible plainly states that sin is the transgression of the law.

The worlds professing Christian falsely believe that the law was nailed to the cross. Another triumph for Satan. The Bible clearly states Satan deceives the whole world. That includes the two billion squabbling disagreeing professing Christians in the world.

Edited by Catweazle

You all say USA is the country of freedom.

Well, guess what ? Other countries are free to!(well not all of them) but MOST of them are.

The americans come from the english and the Irish.

You all think you're so great with your strange accents and sky scrapers. But the UK is greater (and not more "awsome") than the USA !

---------------

Wow ! I really needed to get that out ! My best friend is going on and on about the USA and it really pisses me off.

I DO agree that other countries ALSO have freedoms BUT the USA is the only country to be FOUNDED on freedom.

That should start a few good ARGUMENTS!

PS Have A Nice Day.

Edited by walnutcowboy

You're all wrong. You know what freedom is? Being FREE to spend the day with Jim Parsons. THAT'S FREEDOM. LOL! Wait, I should of put something down that will make you argue with me. LOL.

Monique

• Like 1

I DO agree that other countries ALSO have freedoms BUT the USA is the only country to be FOUNDED on freedom.

That should start a few good ARGUMENTS!

PS Have A Nice Day.

Real freedom does not exist for the vast majority of peoples from any country. Most folk are the vitims of circumstance. They wll live and die according to their lot.

You're all wrong. You know what freedom is? Being FREE to spend the day with Jim Parsons. THAT'S FREEDOM. LOL! Wait, I should of put something down that will make you argue with me. LOL.

Monique

You have put something down to make me argue.You have made a absurd statement.... Spending the day with Jim Parsons is not a state of freedom, it is a state of privilege.