• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay, this is really the end of the line for this thread. I don't mind some political or religious debate on the forum, so as long as it's kept civil and reasonable. I know some members have expressed

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! You're a comedian, I like that. Okay, okay....I wanna be a lesbian! I'll let you know how it works out Yeah, no....   Here's what I say: people can't help how they love. The Bible wa

No disrespect to anyone's views, but this discussion has become a matter of:  

People believe in good and evil, because they want to believe they are good, and that the different people are evil.

WE all think this way. We believe we are the good guys, and those other folk are the very devils!

Take saints: many people think Mother Teresa was as good as you can be, whilst others think she was a bit nasty character, with how cruelly she treated her folllowers, and how she beat up children with her cane and so on.

But really there is no good and evil. People are just people.

-until we learn that, there will always be war.

People believe in good and evil, because they want to believe they are good, and that the different people are evil.

WE all think this way. We believe we are the good guys, and those other folk are the very devils!

Take saints: many people think Mother Teresa was as good as you can be, whilst others think she was a bit nasty character, with how cruelly she treated her folllowers, and how she beat up children with her cane and so on.

But really there is no good and evil. People are just people.

-until we learn that, there will always be war.

If you don't believe in good or evil then your understanding of people, and life, is clearly warped. Usually that kind of absurd statement is crowed by atheists to support their Darwinian only-the-strong-survive myth. I'm guessing the six milion vitims of Hitler's death camps thought their murderers were quite evil.

Catweazle: I love that show No where as good as Monty Python, though !

Monty Python is a funny show, but, it's not up to the genius of Catweazle.

I love David Bowie. No where as good as Marc Bolan, Though!!

Monty Python is a funny show, but, it's not up to the genius of Catweazle.

I love David Bowie. No where as good as Marc Bolan, Though!!

I gotta ARGUE with your comments.

Catweazle seems to be funny but other than here I've never heard of him.

Marc Bolan I've never heard of him at all.

How funny or how good a singer is, is USUALLY figured out by how popular they are.

I am in no way the judge of good or not BUT if your choices were THAT good I think I might have heard of them before now.

PS HAVE A NICE DAY!

No. Johnny Galecki rides a Harley Davidson, plays the guitar, and cooks.

He also had the balls to be naked on stage (quite litterally).

In short your argument is invalid.

(I don't SERIOUSLY believe all this necessarily makes Johnny hotter, just playing along with the thread for some fun.)

But you're still wrong. :)

I gotta ARGUE with your comments.

Catweazle seems to be funny but other than here I've never heard of him.

Marc Bolan I've never heard of him at all.

How funny or how good a singer is, is USUALLY figured out by how popular they are.

I am in no way the judge of good or not BUT if your choices were THAT good I think I might have heard of them before now.

PS HAVE A NICE DAY!

Catweazle is a show from 1969-1970 is made just two seasons. It is very Engilsh and probably wouldn't have made it in the USA.

Marc Bolan had a short time in the public eye due to his death in a car crash in 1977. From 1971-74 Marc Bolan was a world wide hit, but he never made it in the States. He was produced by the same guy as David Bowie. Marc Bolan and his band T. Rex had a big hit in the USA in 1971 called "Bang a Gong". It was called "Get It On" in the UK.

good and evil is a point of wiew:

for every person X there is thousands who thinks this person X is a saint. At the same time there are thousands who think this person X is a sinner and a devil.

For example, there are people who think hitler is the greatest man on earth. (neo nazis...)

So, good and evil is just in our perception, not something real.

And as for christ, if we have to follow the law, then what use was christ's sacrifice???

good and evil is a point of wiew:

for every person X there is thousands who thinks this person X is a saint. At the same time there are thousands who think this person X is a sinner and a devil.

For example, there are people who think hitler is the greatest man on earth. (neo nazis...)

So, good and evil is just in our perception, not something real.

And as for christ, if we have to follow the law, then what use was christ's sacrifice???

The Bible does not state that good and evil is a point of veiw. It's not a matter of opinion that Satan is an evil entity, it is a biblical fact. Men have no say in what is good or evil. God writes the rules (see Bible). The opinions of men are irrelevant.

God Himself has spoken on this matter. Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

Christs sacifice was to cover the pasts sins of men. Men are to repent. To repent does not just mean to just greave over their past sins. It mean to turn away from sin and obey the Lord. Those that do not obey the Lord and knowingly continue to sin will face the Lake of Fire.

You have much to learn my friend.

Edited by Catweazle

You know you like it Nutboy ;)

And Carweazle: I actually like the band T-Rex, as does my five-year-old son....he loves to belt out "Children of the Revolution" "20th century boy"

David Bowie in the 70s /80s isv DEAD SEXY,.

Try disproving THAT

Being a heterosexual male I did not find David Bowie dead sexy in the 70/80. However, I did and still do like him. I have many of his albums.

Did you know that Marc Bolan plays lead guitar on the original version of Prettiest Star.

A treat for you.... Marc Bolan and David Bowie togeather.

No. Johnny Galecki rides a Harley Davidson, plays the guitar, and cooks.

He also had the balls to be naked on stage (quite litterally).

In short your argument is invalid.

(I don't SERIOUSLY believe all this necessarily makes Johnny hotter, just playing along with the thread for some fun.)

But you're still wrong. :)

Johnny ridin a Harley? Sounds likea publicity stunt to me!

You know, like the way every male actor has posed on a bike one time or other to get some good publicity...

It's callled the Harley Trick, and it goes like this:

1.Lease a Harley for a weekend.

2.Get your friends take sleezy pics of you as you pose on the harley around town.

3.REmember to take a fix-it pic, ie a pic where you squat at the side of the harley, wrenc in hand, oily smear on your cheek, fixin the bike.

4.Now send the pics, via your friends, to some mags and websites.

5.When fans see the pics, they think you not only ride a hog, but can fix it on the fly!

Nice!

REgular blokes can use the trick to get harley pics to their facebook pages. Try it! You will be amazed at how many girls will suddenly befriend you on facebook!!!

Johnny ridin a Harley? Sounds likea publicity stunt to me!

You know, like the way every male actor has posed on a bike one time or other to get some good publicity...

It's callled the Harley Trick, and it goes like this:

1.Lease a Harley for a weekend.

2.Get your friends take sleezy pics of you as you pose on the harley around town.

3.REmember to take a fix-it pic, ie a pic where you squat at the side of the harley, wrenc in hand, oily smear on your cheek, fixin the bike.

4.Now send the pics, via your friends, to some mags and websites.

5.When fans see the pics, they think you not only ride a hog, but can fix it on the fly!

Nice!

REgular blokes can use the trick to get harley pics to their facebook pages. Try it! You will be amazed at how many girls will suddenly befriend you on facebook!!!

Interesting, considering I have actually NEVER seen a picture of Johnny on his bike. Ever.

Interesting, considering I have actually NEVER seen a picture of Johnny on his bike. Ever.

interesting.

-so you believe hearsay, and do not even want to see some evidence?

Well, in that case you will be interested to know that in college, Johnny was an all star quarterback, and took his school to the state champinonship finals! Go Johnny!!!

-click here to see Johnny in action in the football field!!!

(did you actually try to click that? Oh, you are so easy!)

Catweazle: PHWOAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *wipes drool off chin*

Thanks for sharing !

...you don't have any of Johnny Depp, do you?

xoxo

About ten years ago there was going to be a biograhical movie made about Marc Bolan. They had Johnny Depp down for the lead part, playing Bolan, but sadly the idea never got off the ground.

when reading the bible...

-oh gods, not the bible again! -Tripper

Hold on, Tripper, I know the rules and will skirt all the real theological points, never you worry.

Now, where was I?

Oh yes: when reading bible, you should note that it is the law obsessed people (scribes, farisees, sadducees) that did not believe in the J-man, and did not understand His teachings. Instead, they wanted to do Him in, and they did.

Now, it is the same even today: more a christian is law-obsessed, less he likes the J-man, and less he can dig His teaching in the new testament. Indeed, there are some so law-obsessed among us, that they rather J-man did not exist.

But seriously: those farisees had J-man in front of them live-like! And what did they do? They buried themselves into scripture, their dusty scrolls and books! I mean J-man was there for them to touch and they turned away!

-that just shocks me, whenever I read the new testament. That such obstinate blindness could exist. But it does, even unto today.

I'm not a serious man by nature, but this matter takes the smile away.

when reading the bible...

-oh gods, not the bible again! -Tripper

Hold on, Tripper, I know the rules and will skirt all the real theological points, never you worry.

Now, where was I?

Oh yes: when reading bible, you should note that it is the law obsessed people (scribes, farisees, sadducees) that did not believe in the J-man, and did not understand His teachings. Instead, they wanted to do Him in, and they did.

Now, it is the same even today: more a christian is law-obsessed, less he likes the J-man, and less he can dig His teaching in the new testament. Indeed, there are some so law-obsessed among us, that they rather J-man did not exist.

But seriously: those farisees had J-man in front of them live-like! And what did they do? They buried themselves into scripture, their dusty scrolls and books! I mean J-man was there for them to touch and they turned away!

-that just shocks me, whenever I read the new testament. That such obstinate blindness could exist. But it does, even unto today.

I'm not a serious man by nature, but this matter takes the smile away.

The Pharisees made the laws that Moses outlined a great burden. Their obsession to law following was based upon the physical things in life. Pot washing, body washing, fasting and anything outwardly visible. Where spiritual matters were concerned, they were blind.

Today, those that obey God's commaments are not law obsessed, they are true Christians.

1 John 5:2-3 (King James Version)

2By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. 3For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

2 John 1:6 (New International Version)

6And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands. As you have heard from the beginning, his command is that you walk in love.

Matthew 19:17 (New International Version)

17"Why do you ask me about what is good?" Jesus replied. "There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, obey the commandments."

Psalm 111:10 (New King James Version)

10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments.

interesting.

-so you believe hearsay, and do not even want to see some evidence?

Well, in that case you will be interested to know that in college, Johnny was an all star quarterback, and took his school to the state champinonship finals! Go Johnny!!!

-click here to see Johnny in action in the football field!!!

(did you actually try to click that? Oh, you are so easy!)

You are insane dude. Of course I want to see a picture of Johnny on his bike. HELL YEAH I want to see that. Also, no I didn't click the just bolded word. First of all because you are predictable and it was obvious. Second of all because I already know Johnny didn't even go to college.

In your post you put TONS of emphasis on PICTURES. Celebrity guys trying to be hot showing PICTURES of themselves on bikes, so I felt it was important to point out that obviously Johnny isn't trying to impress anyone with pictures. He's mentioned bikes a couple of times. I see no reason to suspect he's lying about something so insignificant to appear "hot". He doesn't have to.

Still, that doesn't mean bikes aren't an added bonus. :p

You must think I'm just a stupid fangirl, huh Shermy?

Meh that is my end to the topic. Don't worry I'll think of something weird to put in here later to start another one.

Edited by earthcake