The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

6.07 The Habitation Configuration (Nov. 8)

Your Episode Rating  

62 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this episode?

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

pictures are posted...

http://www.cbs.com/s...pisode-7/195740

I cannot wait to see this one. Love the look amy is giving sheldon in that pic by her door, and the pic of sheldon at will wheatons door -- sheldon is so adorable

For some reason I laughed when I got to the last picture because it's just a nice photo of Kunal, not really of anything else. Hahaha.

Thanks for the pictures! Sheldon with his fists up at Wheaton's door is cracking me up. :icon_mrgreen:

I like Sheldon's and Leonard's expressions where they're looking at the laptop. Also, they're both looking pretty well-built. So much for physically weak nerds with no upper body strength!

Kunal/Raj is actually looking nice in that picture. :)

Thanks for the pictures! Sheldon with his fists up at Wheaton's door is cracking me up. :icon_mrgreen:

I like Sheldon's and Leonard's expressions where they're looking at the laptop. Also, they're both looking pretty well-built. So much for physically weak nerds with no upper body strength!

Kunal/Raj is actually looking nice in that picture. :)

yes, seriously! they all were good looking before, but now they are just all extremely good looking. the only thing making them look like nerds is their clothes!

yes, seriously! they all were good looking before, but now they are just all extremely good looking. the only thing making them look like nerds is their clothes!

I'm sure it's partly the joy and satisfaction of being on the No.1 comedy in the US. They're glowing. :)

Awww, he looks adorably pitiful at the bar as he says, "she's gonna leave me..." <3 Just wanna give him a hug and kiss ;-).

Monique

Awww, he looks adorably pitiful at the bar as he says, "she's gonna leave me..." <3 Just wanna give him a hug and kiss ;-).

Monique

I know, right? Sheldon Cooper's deepest fears revealed.

They posted a spoiler clip on facebook, but I am going to resist. It looks like the scene of sheldon at the door with wil wheaton. I am not going to watch this time and wait until tonight.

They posted a spoiler clip on facebook, but I am going to resist. It looks like the scene of sheldon at the door with wil wheaton. I am not going to watch this time and wait until tonight.

Nope. It doesn't involve Sheldon at all. And I was not surprised. Finally, those who are working on previews and sneak peeks are getting things right. Though, I haven't seen the sneak peek too.

I checked FB and I didn't see a new clip there. If you're referring to the clip that CBS tweeted, that's the 20 second promo.

The sneak peek is a Howard/Leonard/Raj scene.

I'm gonna throw my 2 cents into this wishing well and say I don't really like the storyline they have been following with will wheaton...

I mean the first few seasons he is a complete a$$hat to our fab five

-lieing to sheldon to win the card game

-intentionally breaking up Leonard/Penny to win a bowling game

-cutting the line and laughing a sheldon and company at the indiana jones movie

-etc etc

then out of the blue he decides to apologize and give sheldon an action figure and boom best friends for life... IDK it jsut seemed kind of deus ex machina to me.

And not only that but after they are "friends" he films the entire bachaleor party and puts it online. Which i understand i mean it was hilarious but i just feel like they are making Wheaton a huge d-bag and th guys still put up with him

• Like 1

I'm gonna throw my 2 cents into this wishing well and say I don't really like the storyline they have been following with will wheaton...

I mean the first few seasons he is a complete a$$hat to our fab five

-lieing to sheldon to win the card game

-intentionally breaking up Leonard/Penny to win a bowling game

-cutting the line and laughing a sheldon and company at the indiana jones movie

-etc etc

then out of the blue he decides to apologize and give sheldon an action figure and boom best friends for life... IDK it jsut seemed kind of deus ex machina to me.

And not only that but after they are "friends" he films the entire bachaleor party and puts it online. Which i understand i mean it was hilarious but i just feel like they are making Wheaton a huge d-bag and th guys still put up with him

100% in agreement about Wil Wheaton. IMHO he is a washed up actor or he would not of Prostituted himself as a total A Hole playing himself. It is an other thing to play an A hole using a character's name but not your own name. This is a case where the Actor and the Character are one in the same A hole.

I want that box Sheldon is giving Amy, it has a Star Trek emblem on it :icon_razz:

It looks like the complete box set of "Star Trek: The Next Generation" on DVD. Probably some kind of attempt to convince Amy of Wil Wheaton's awesomeness. By the look on her face, I don't think she's buying what he's selling. :)

Sent from my Asus Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Wow seriously? Wil Wheaton and Sheldon had the best rivalry ever on this show! Sheldon is my favourite character and The Creepy Candy Coating Corollary is one of the best episodes ever. Their card game is classic and as for Wil being an a$$hat Sheldon started it by going after him in Klingon… it's brilliant fun!

Edited by Moonbase

sorry but i want more wil wheaton i really like his plots

I thought the story about Sheldon being a childhood fan of Wil's was a brilliant idea. Not sure what they can do with it now, I'm guess we'll see after this episode because I thought they wouldn't bring him back after the stag. There's a danger in playing yourself in shows though, it can backfire.

Well, considering that they now have even Stephen Hawking playing himself, and allowing himself to be portrayed as kind of a jerk. :) It obviously has nothing to do with being a washed-up actor.

Playing a "bad" version of yourself is a long tradition for shows like this. Wil Wheaton has done some good acting playing a bad guy on Leverage--I think he was on that show more than once?

Anyway, I think that a lot of actors will do this sort of thing because they like spoofing themselves, especially if they have a sort of "icon" status, the way Brent Spiner did, as well, playing himself as a sort of desperate knucklehead.

And Sheldon becoming Wil Wheaton's friend for an action figure is kind of par for the course for Sheldon as well--he very quickly forgave Raj for using his toothbrush over the promise of a talking Thomas the Tank Engine (with real puffing smoke!)

Anyway, it allows them more leeway to play around with WIl Wheaton on the show. I think it actually shows that WW is a good sport and not afraid to spoof himself, especially since they seem to talk about him as a washed-up actor, etc.

Now, if only they'd get Patrick Stewart and/or David Duchovny on the show. I think that both of those actors would willingly spoof themselves. :icon_wink:

Loved the episode. It was another really funny ones with some classic lines!

Let me preface this by saying I love Amy and totally dig the Shamy!

The only thing I didn't really like was how Amy was jumping on Wil and Levar. I mean they barely said a line and she was telling them they sucked. I get that the episode was Sheldon taking up for Amy over a friend. I love that. I love Shamy. But Amy was a bit out of line here IMO.

Well, I didn't think Jim Parsons could impress me even further with his comedic acting, but he did it tonight.

Sheldon and Amy

Sheldon and Penny

Drunk Sheldon and Wil Wheaton

THIS EPISODE COULDN'T HAVE BEEN ANY BETTER. I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED IT. Season 6 is awesome!

Edited by BazingaFan

Let me preface this by saying I love Amy and totally dig the Shamy!

The only thing I didn't really like was how Amy was jumping on Wil and Levar. I mean they barely said a line and she was telling them they sucked. I get that the episode was Sheldon taking up for Amy over a friend. I love that. I love Shamy. But Amy was a bit out of line here IMO.

I agree, but it made for good comedy. It was funny. I thought Mayim's acting in that part was great.

Just like HowWeDoItInTheShire, The only thing I also didn't really like was how Amy was jumping on Wil and Levar. I mean they barely said a line and she was telling them they sucked. I get that the episode was Sheldon taking up for Amy over a friend. I love that. But Amy was a bit out of line here

And l also cracked up at a drunk Sheldon at Wil Wheaton's place.