Favorite Quotes, Moments, Etc.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The scene when Sheldon woke Penny up to ask her not to break up with Leonard, at the end he very sincerely says, "Please don't hurt my friend." It almost brought tears to my eyes how genuine he was to

This guy is sooooo clueless here .......... Leonard: My bug report to you. Penny: Well, that’s quite a list you got there. Leonard: It’s colour coded. Penny: Oh. Leonard: Uh, red means fix right away.

Leonard: No, this has to stop now.   Sheldon: I’m not suggesting we really make her jump out of a pool. I thought the “bazinga” was implied. I’m just tweaking her personality, sanding off the rough ed

"Oh, come on. Not knowing is part of the fun."

"'Not knowing is part of the fun.' Was that the motto of your community college?!"

I was just thinking of this one--love it!

Edited by phantagrae

Remember, he drank from Leonards glass and used his napkin too. It's in season 4 I think.

Monique

I remember the business about drinking Leonard's water and using his napkin and that he went to the bar to "sterilize" his mouth/throat, but I guess I haven't watched the whole episode in a while because I don't really remember that bit. I guess I'll be forced to watch it now! :p

Yeah, it's aftee he comes back from the bar. He says, "I gargled with tequila and may have swallowed a tiny bit.." Leonard says, "Are you alright?" She says, "Yes. Thank you for asking. I love you so much." LOL.

Monique

Yeah, it's aftee he comes back from the bar. He says, "I gargled with tequila and may have swallowed a tiny bit.." Leonard says, "Are you alright?" She says, "Yes. Thank you for asking. I love you so much." LOL.

Monique

LOL!! Now I really do have to rewatch that one!

I'm going to add Sheldon's entire drunk scene with will wheaton from the most recent episode... hilarious

Glad you added it because I was going to. LOL. Agreed. So funny! Best drunk Sheldon ever.

Monique

Penny: Why didn’t you just get a license at 16 like everybody else?

Sheldon: I was otherwise engaged.

Penny: Doing what?

Sheldon: Examining perturbative amplitudes in n=4 supersymmetric theories leading to a re-examination of the ultraviolet properties of multi-loop n=8 supergravity using modern twistor theory.

Penny: Well, how ’bout when you were 17?

--------------------------------------

Sheldon doesn't do nearly enough of this anymore :icon_cry:

I first started watching Big Bang when the 4th season was on (my mom introduced me to it) and this right here was one of the first episodes I watched that got me turned onto it for good. His laugh cracked me up. LOL.

Monique

I love the episode where Sheldon a mental breakdown because he is stuck on a physics' problem (s3ep14). There are several moments in that episode that are hysterical.

1. Both of the ballroom/bazinga scenes, when Leonard helplessly tries to catch him.

2. When Sheldon enters L/P's room in Penny's apartment in the middle of the night, and Leonard says: "You had to barge in here and wake us up in the middle of the night!?" and Sheldon responds: "Your cell-phone was off." Then Leonard replies with: "That' because we didn't want to be disturbed!!!!!". Sheldon then replies: "Well, that didn't work out, did it?!". The look on Sheldon's face right there is ridiculously funny.

3. In the same scene as "2", Sheldon only knocks "Leonard and Penny" twice, before they wake up. He then needs to knock a third time even though they are awake, and Penny gets a funny little reflex.

4. And of course, the scene when Sheldon breaks a tray of glass/plates in the restaurant while "working" at the Cheesecake factory: "IT'S A WAVE!!!". And then Penny tells Sheldon to clean up the mess he created, and Sheldon responds by saying: "Sorry, I don't work here..". Hilarious!

Edited by Ayebee
  • Like 2

Stuart's : ''Hot girl 9 o'clock....Don't everybody look at once..'' (singing mode)

That made me chuckle ^^!!

LMAO, yes, I loved this part! Kevin is amazing at being Stuart.

I like in The Infestation Hypothesis (Penny gets that new chair) and Sheldon's trying to tell her she can't have it and he keeps knocking at the door.

*knock knock knock* Penny.

*knock knock knock* Penny!

*Penny opens the door and shoves cushion in his face*

AHHHHH! *runs*

*runs back*

*knock knock knock* /whispers/ Penny!

Then he runs again. Hahaaa.

• Like 1

I almost forgot to mention this one:

Probably what made me laugh the most ever in TBBT. The 100th episode, where Leonard asks Penny out almost two years after their break-up.

The funny scene(s) in this episode is the continuing story of the game that Raj, Howard and Sheldon play (Settlers). Sheldon is constantly looking for wood, and starts the erection of his settlement. And in the end of this scene. Sheldon says:

"Where was I?", then Raj responds questioningly: "You were in the middle of an erection?". Sheldon then comes with this brilliant remark: "Oh of course, it's right here in my hand".

That's just too funny.

Those of you who don't remember this scene should deffo watch it again. It is spread throughout the episode though..

Edited by Ayebee

I almost forgot to mention this one:

Probably what made me laugh the most ever in TBBT. The 100th episode, where Leonard asks Penny out almost two years after their break-up.

The funny scene(s) in this episode is the continuing story of the game that Raj, Howard and Sheldon play (Settlers). Sheldon is constantly looking for wood, and starts the erection of his settlement. And in the end of this scene. Sheldon says:

"Where was I?", then Raj responds questioningly: "You were in the middle of an erection?". Sheldon then comes with this brilliant remark: "Oh of course, it's right here in my hand".

That's just too funny.

Those of you who don't remember this scene should deffo watch it again. It is spread throughout the episode though..

Yeah, that whole Settlers of Catan bit cracks me up because I've played that game several times with my sister and her husband. I don't know that I'll be able to play it with a straight face ever again! :p

• Like 1