Sign in to follow this  
MJistheBOMB

Favorite Quotes, Moments, Etc.

Great moment from "The Electric Can Opener Fluctuation":

"Evolution isn't an opinion. It's a fact."

"And that is your opinion."

"...I forgive you. Let's go home."

Bwahahaha :D

Also, the scene where he gives her the snowflake is just so sweet.

Edited by Europa
  • Like 2

The few times they try to speak some Spanish (my language) words always make me jump:

When Penny told "papito" to Leonard. Hmm! ;)

When Sheldon explained to his mother that he is wearing a "poncho" (btw, he is looking so sweet wearing it)

When Sheldon wants to play "Physics fiesta" and then he ask Leonard: ¿donde está el Bosón de Higgs? Leonard answer: en el acelerador de partículas.

• Like 1

The scene when Sheldon woke Penny up to ask her not to break up with Leonard, at the end he very sincerely says, "Please don't hurt my friend." It almost brought tears to my eyes how genuine he was towards Penny. Parsons is such a terrifically timed actor.

Edited by Draganmac
  • Like 5

*Knock! Knock! Knock!*

"Leonard & Penny!!!"

*Knock! Knock! Knock!*

"Leonard & Penny!!!"

*Knock! Knock! Knock!*

"Leonard & Penny!!!"

That episode where he gets all paranoid after their apartment was burglarized and he started watching a scary movie on his cell phone. LOL.

Monique

Edited by MJistheBOMB
  • Like 1

The scene when Sheldon woke Penny up to ask her not to break up with Leonard, at the end he very sincerely says, "Please don't hurt my friend." It almost brought tears to my eyes how genuine he was towards Penny. Parsons is such a terrifically timed actor.

Sheldon showing empathy is always great. And I wonder whether it's coincidence that it happen the episode right after Amy threatened to break up with him. Like he now knows how Leonard would feel if Penny were to leave him.

Anyway, just thought of this one:

Amy:"Sheldon mentioned that he had a new assistant named Alex. Didn't say it was a girl."

Penny: "Maybe he didn't notice."

Amy: "You're right, I don't have to worry about Sheldon."

Penny (hysterical): "No, you do not!"

• Like 1

Penny: Oh, Beverly, I can’t talk to my boyfriend’s mother about his penis.

Beverley: Oh, fair enough. What can you tell me, if anything, about that busboy’s penis?

Penny: Actually, I’ve only had the cheesecake. One more time. You know, Leonard did not want to tell you we were dating.

Beverley: Really? Well, that means he’s either embarrassed about the relationship or he doesn’t care enough about his mother to tell her he’s in one. Either way, one of us should be insulted.

Penny: Well, let’s go find out who.

Beverley: You go get a taxi. I’m gonna slip my business card into that busboy’s back pocket, cupping his firm, right buttock as I do so.

• Like 2

"...gotcha back, Jack. Bitches be crazy..."

Later:

"...oh dear, they really do be crazy..."

Hahaha!

Monique

Few of My favorites

Leonard : It's two degrees Sheldon. I just want to turn up the thermostat two degrees

Sheldon : Let me point out that two degrees can be difference between water and steam

Leonard : Yeah , if we live in a tea kettle

Sheldon : This is the temperature you agreed to in the roommate agreement

Leonard : ohh , screw the roommate agreement

Sheldon : No, you don't screw the roommate agreement , the roommate agreement screws you

Leonard : You know what , go to hell and set their thermostat

Sheldon : I don't have to go to hell, at 73 degrees I'm there already

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leonard(concerned) : Well what are you going to do ?

Penny(confused) : I don't know , but I may have to find a cheaper place to live

Leonard(terrified) : Oh , no no no you don't want to do that

Penny(knowingly confused) : Why not?

Leonard(babbling) : Well moving is a big deal , you have to go to the supermarket to get boxes, and if they are not clean then your books smell like melons and it's just like......Why don't you get a roommate and stay here

Penny(genuinely) : Well do you know anybody?

Leonard(shyly) : Well I'm sure the guy living with Sheldon would'nt mind moving in with you

Penny(seductively) : Oh Leonard honey , if we start living together , I would'nt be able to keep my hands off you

Leonard(hopefully) : Really ??

Penny(proudly smiling) : And you thought my acting lessons were a waste of money....

LOL what a BURN

Edited by vasu

That shirt kicks ass! I'm getting it a.s.a.p.

Monique

Edited by MJistheBOMB

Hi. Idly curious here about what was on Leonard's bug report to Penny in TBTI. We got a few highlights but it was a long list. Haven't seen this anywhere but happy to be told where to look or where to post to ask. Also, do these kind of props get kept for posterity.

Just like to see that quoted by someone.

Thanks

Edited by Nogravitasatall

I'm watching TBS re-runs right now and The Bozeman Reaction is on right now.

I died laughing at the cold open when they all sit down in the Chinese restaurant (the episode were they get robbed and Sheldon tries to move away).

Sheldon: [while looking at a menu] And look over here, 'Shrimp in Mobster Sauce'. What is mobster sauce?
Leonard: It's obviously a typo.
Sheldon: Hmm, perhaps. Or perhaps this restaurant's now a front for organized crime. For all we know the mobster sauce contains actual chunks of deceased mobsters.
Raj: No, no, no, no. I think it just means it's the kind of sauce that mobsters like.
Howard: It doesn't mean any of that! It's a typo!

I agree with that, also Sheldon grabbing Amy's hand during Howard's launch "Boldly go, Howard Wolowitz". Howard trying to save his mother just after he tells her about him marrying Bernadette.

Penny: "Oh my God, Howard! That is the most beautiful thing I have ever heard.... And it came out of you!" 

Missy : "...Yep, I had to go through the entire second grade with crooked eyebrows my mom drew on..."

Sheldon: "Is that what that was? I just assumed the second grade curriculum had rendered you quizzical..."

I was just watching this and cracked up. Never gets old :-)

Monique

• Like 1

Penny: "Oh my God, Howard! That is the most beautiful thing I have ever heard.... And it came out of you!" 

Looked like Kaley was really emotional there too as she was with the first Sheldon hug.

Monique

Season 2 talking about stephanie

Penny- "you had sex didnt you?"

Leonard- "little bit"

single greatest response to any question in this show haha i lost it at that

Both from The Recombination Hypothesis, episode 100:

Bernadette: Boy, I don't know if I could be friends with Howie if we broke up.
Howard: Why not?
Bernadette: I'm a very vengeful person.
Howard: Really?
Bernadette: With access to weaponized smallpox.

While Bernie is great when she starts yelling (I'm nice to everybody), I like it much better when she is so sweetly evil.

And then at the beginning when Penny looks up to see Leonard staring at her from across the hall.   The slight smile, the facial expression and then the cut back to Leonard who is now smiling.  I simply love those looks.  

• Like 2

I watched the Nowitzki episode the other night and I always have to wonder/chuckle over the little exchange between Leonard and Sheldon.

Leonard sits down at the table in the cafeteria where Sheldon is working and asks Sheldon whether or not he's eating. (Ramona is getting Sheldon's food.)

Leonard asks him if he's experimenting with nutritional suppositories again and Sheldon says, "Not in these pants." LOL!

That just cracks me up for so many reasons... :D

Edited by phantagrae

Both from The Recombination Hypothesis, episode 100:

Bernadette: Boy, I don't know if I could be friends with Howie if we broke up.

Howard: Why not?

Bernadette: I'm a very vengeful person.

Howard: Really?

Bernadette: With access to weaponized smallpox.

While Bernie is great when she starts yelling (I'm nice to everybody), I like it much better when she is so sweetly evil.

And then at the beginning when Penny looks up to see Leonard staring at her from across the hall.   The slight smile, the facial expression and then the cut back to Leonard who is now smiling.  I simply love those looks.  

I was just thinking about this the other day but couldnt remember which episode it was from haha Thanks! 

I also absolutely lose it at this scene, i think this may be my favorite episode

"The Staircase Implementation" is one of my favorite episodes. So many great moments. I particularly love when Sheldon turns the flag upside down.  :D

• Like 2

"You put MOTHS in my FOOD?"

"Uh, uh... for science!"
"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU KISSED MY SISTER WITH MOTH MOUTH."

*gets up to leave*

"Sheldon, I got you a Thomas the Tank Engine for Thanksgiving!"
"...with real puffing smoke?"
*nods*

"...a'right." *sits down*

• Like 1