Mayim Just Shared Halloween Sneak Peak Via Twitter

You can just watch it on youtube.

Thanks--I'm having trouble with a couple of sights, so I think it may just be my end...

Off to see if I can find it on YouTube...

ETA: Thanks! I didn't realize you had posted the link--that's how badly my iPad was loading.

I love it! The look on her face at the end is priceless. And who knows? With the costume he ends up wearing, he could have a hickey somewhere under there... :D

Edited by phantagrae

Yeah, Sheldon's sexual innocence is bordering on the ridiculous at sometimes. Still, it makes for a great character.

The writers clearly take some liberties in this regard with Sheldon.

That one episode where the guys were joking that Sheldon was whipped because he had to go to something with Amy and he didn't get it ... he thought it was meant being 'smart as a whip' but later in the same episode he is the first to suggest that Howard is 'whipped' when Bernadette convinces Howard to let her join the game night.

The writers clearly take some liberties in this regard with Sheldon.

That one episode where the guys were joking that Sheldon was whipped because he had to go to something with Amy and he didn't get it ... he thought it was meant being 'smart as a whip' but later in the same episode he is the first to suggest that Howard is 'whipped' when Bernadette convinces Howard to let her join the game night.

I'm sure that he must have asked about it or else they told him what it really meant because the first time he used the whip app he had to ask if it was appropriate. It didn't seem to me as if he had suddenly figured it out, but that they had told him. And of course, being the smart guy that he is, once he knew the context, he was happy to use it often.