Sheldon Singing At The Cheesecake Factory Bar?

phantagrae

Season 1 episode 8 "The Grasshopper Experiment"

And yes, Jim did play the keyboard for that song in the episode. Simon Helberg did the same for his ode to Bernadette.

moogle tip: If you ever get stuck on the title of an episode, but know at least one line from it, go to the Big Bang Theory Transcripts site. It has a /search bar in it which will locate an episode from only a few words.

In this case, typing "fiddler on the roof" was enough to pop the ep title.

You can also google song titles the same way by simply typing a lyric from the song and adding +song at the end.

eg: i want to rock and roll all night+song

Edited by netmouse

Also Jim plays the piano to quite a high standard apparently. He's been playing since he was young.

I haven't listened this vid because I'm at work so have no idea if he's actually playing or not... :icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by Moonbase

Also Jim plays the piano to quite a high standard apparently. He's been playing since he was young.

I haven't listened this vid because I'm at work so have no idea if he's actually playing or not... :icon_cheesygrin:

I've watched this video before and he doesn't actually play. He talks about growing up with a piano and taking lessons, etc., but in the video he's just posing with a piano. You hear a few little tinklings of the keys, as he's kind of leaning on it, but he doesn't actually try to play anything.

:)

Season 1 episode 8 "The Grasshopper Experiment"

And yes, Jim did play the keyboard for that song in the episode. Simon Helberg did the same for his ode to Bernadette.

moogle tip: If you ever get stuck on the title of an episode, but know at least one line from it, go to the Big Bang Theory Transcripts site. It has a /search bar in it which will locate an episode from only a few words.

In this case, typing "fiddler on the roof" was enough to pop the ep title.

You can also google song titles the same way by simply typing a lyric from the song and adding +song at the end.

eg: i want to rock and roll all night+song

Thanks--I figured there was probalby a way to search for it, but I didn't know how. I'd seen a video clip on DasYouTube before, but it didn't have the episode title. Somehow I thought it was a later episode. :)

I like the way he holds out the word "life" and takes a breath before he sticks the "fe" on the end. :D

Damn, :( I'd like to see him play something properly. Not a keyboard like in that scene but the piano.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, too.

When he did that little bit in the Muppet Movie (I've only seen a clip of his song, not the whole movie), at one point he's sitting at a piano and lip-synching to the song. You can't see his hands, and of course, he's not really playing anything, but he really looks like he's doing it for real, the way he's looking at the keyboard and moving.

I REALLY want to see him play (and maybe sing) something for real. Maybe not on the show, because I don't know that there'd be an opportunity for that, but maybe on some kind of special or on a talk-show or something. :lol: