What Was Your Favorite Halloween Costume On The Show And Growing Up?

Howard & Bernadette for the win! I watched the Smurfs as a young child so those were pretty awesome costumes to see. I recall being a genie in the 4th grade. That was a pretty bad ass costume. LOL.

Monique

• Like 1

Raggedy C3PO out of sheer ridiculousness, lol. I'm also partial to Indian Jones.

Growing up I liked generic costumes. Like... I was a prisoner (stripes), pirate, vampire, cat, etc.

My favorite costume that I own in general is my stormtrooper outfit. This is me wearing it: hLxBW.jpg

I'm gonna wear it on Halloween while I hand out candy, since I have no life.

• Like 2

From the episode, I liked Indian Jones and I liked Stuart's costume, too. I loved the sheer ridiculousness of Raggedy C3PO, and the Smurfs were cute, though I can't imagine what it took to put on that blue makeup.

I actually liked Sexy Cop and Einstein, too, in a way, though they were pretty "normal", all things considered. But L&P made a cute couple. And I loved Leonard's little German accent. :)

And I love that Amy looked so happy--both in getting to be Raggedy Ann, and in getting Sheldon to compromise with her (but I wonder if she would rather have given him that hickey... )

As a kid I think I had a cat costume that I loved until I simply wore it out. Since I grew up in the 60s/70s, I had the old-fashioned costumes that came with a plastic face mask you could barely see out of or breathe through (a little rectangle cut out in the mouth area--you're face would get all steamy inside the mask...)

When I got a little older, I usually went as a witch. I think my mom would make me a pointy hat out of construction paper and then I would just wear a long-sleeved black top with a long black skirt.

As an adult I've hardly ever really dressed up, but one of my favorite costumes was Cinderella--I used my bridesmaid's dress from my sister's wedding, bought a cheap little fake tiara ("I'M A PRINCESS AND THIS IS MY TIARA!!!"). I also bought one of those tiny little decorative pumpkins and some rubber mice. I tied the mice to the pumpkin with some ribbon and carried them with me to the party, saying that it was my coach and horses turning back into a pumpkin and mice at midnight. :)

My other go-to costume has been a cat. I dress all in black except for white socks and shoes and white gloves. I have a cat-ear headband and a little whisker thingy that pinches onto my nose and I have a pin-on tail. I also have a collar with a cardboard tag that says, "I have all my shots!" :)

Last year for work I bought a sort of pirate-ish hat and a litlte fake sword and turned my cat costume into a Puss-in-Boots costume. :p

• Like 1

Awesome, I had a lot of fun making up my own costumes when I was kid. I love fashion, but didn't have a lot of money growing up so I use to put my outfits together to make costumes. Like once I went as a RUGRAT Susie from the cartoon show the Rugrats cause she was my favorite and I already kind of looked like her at the time anyway so it was easy and I had these cute Rugrat house shoes that I wore out trick o treating

But now that I'm older and can afford to buy actual costumes my favorite costume will probably be this one I'm wearing this year with my friend on Halloween Mario and Luigi because it has ties to me growing up playing tha video game, it has ties to my two favorite TV shows too. Supernatural and Big Bang Theory and I think my friend an I just look cute in them since we are girls wearing boy costumes lol. I'm sure Sheldon would like out outfits and that makes me happy. :) I'll post a picture of us wearing full costumes here after halloween.

Until then I can show you my other favorite costume though it wasn't for Halloween, but for a Supernatural convention and its pretty hysterical. If you don't watch the show you might not get it so let me just say first I'm NOT A SHEEP! :lol: I'm a unicorn farting rainbows and they had one of those on the show. Also, two guys in the picture are two of the awesome actors that have appeared on that television show Matt Cohen and Richard Speight Jr. So yeah don't get the wrong idea when you see it :p

http://i1002.photobucket.com/albums/af145/alexisrg7/unicornop.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Raggedy C3PO out of sheer ridiculousness, lol. I'm also partial to Indian Jones.

Growing up I liked generic costumes. Like... I was a prisoner (stripes), pirate, vampire, cat, etc.

My favorite costume that I own in general is my stormtrooper outfit. This is me wearing it: http://i.imgur.com/hLxBW.jpg

I'm gonna wear it on Halloween while I hand out candy, since I have no life.

Love it! and the converse, what a nice touch. :icon_cheesygrin:

Of course I'm going to be really predictable and say my favourite halloween outfit on the show was Sheldon's dopler effect costume.