The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MJistheBOMB

"i Am Honored To Have Done Both Of Them...i Mean Kiss Both Of Them..."

I know many of you have seen this before. I saw this about a month ago or so and boy did I LOL at Jim's slip up. :icon_mrgreen: Get's me every time I watch. LOL.

Fast forward to 4:40 if you'd like to see it :-).

Monique

• Like 2

I love that MJ! I always refer back to what Jim said at Comic Con about kissing the ladies on the show whenever some idiot on youtube tries to say that just because Jim is gay he must hate having to kiss women and that he must want to vomit each time. :icon_evil: I mean how stupid is that! I known many gay guys and have gay male friends kiss me before and they do it on purpose its not unenjoyable for them anymore than it would be unenjoyable for a straight person to kiss someone of the same sex. It happens all the time and if you like some even if its just as friends gay or straight shouldn't matter and kissing them is fun. Jim's cuteness about it just makes it even better. :icon_biggrin:

Edited by Superlovelexi

You make a very good point, Lexi. I'm a straight woman but let me tell you, I have had two different occasions of women wanting to kiss me and I didn't back away. LOL! For me, kissing is just fun....girl or boy, I won't turn down a kiss :-). Well, I was drunk when I kissed those girls but still. LOL.

I bet Jim enjoyed the hell out of those kisses :-)

P.S. He looks sexy as hell with that bit of facial hair going on....

Monique

Edited by MJistheBOMB

Yeah I'm a straight girl, too and to be totally honest my first kiss ever was with another girl, we were just very young kids though just messing around it wasn't sexual at all really, but yeah it was fun to kiss someone guy or girl. Now I'm such a prude, but If I got chance to kiss any of

BBT cast members I'd totally love it, especially Jim or Mayim. Mayim seems to love to kiss too since at that same Con she said she was a very "sexual" actress and Jim called her a "dirty dirty girl" LOL ;)

• Like 1

Thanks! I've seen other clips from this con, including that statement, but I hadn't seen this exact clip before.

And yes, JP is HOTTTTTTT with that stubble...

• Like 1

I thought Jim was very quiet and almost embarrassed by the fans adoration. Sitting on that panel would be scary, at least it would be for me. You have to come up with something witty on the spot. Brrr...

• Like 1

I love that he sounds so scatter-brained in some of his answers. He's kind of that way on talk shows, but it's even more pronounced here. Cutie.

I love Mayim's reaction at this Jim's Phrase. Ok well, not only this. When he also said: "You are easy. ... easy audience." She always has her cute laugh. :lol: Ah, they both are just too sweet :wub:

Yeah, I think it's cute when he corrects himself or feels the need to make himself clear when he thinks he says something in a way that may be misinterpreted another way....like the behind the scenes, "easy audience...." thing. LOL.

I think in reality, Jim doesn't care too much for speaking in front of huge crowds so that's why he gets all shy and scatter-brained as phantagrae put it. I don't blame him, I'd be the same way. LOL.

Monique

I love that he sounds so scatter-brained in some of his answers. He's kind of that way on talk shows, but it's even more pronounced here. Cutie.

I know, it's adorable as hell. Like when he got completely confused and incoherent when answering the question about Sheldon having Asperger's, and then went 'which I obviously can't handle, as I'm sweating and squirming up here' LOL. :)

By the way, I'm not quite convinced that 'I'm honored to have done both of them' was an unintentional slip. Sometimes I suspect that Jim's wicked on purpose at times, even if he pretends otherwise, with his innocent face and all. :icon_mrgreen:

I just love his interviews with Craig Ferguson the most, I rewatch them all the time. Their chemistry is so great. Its amazing how much more realized and funny he is with Craig compared to other interviews. Also, if you watch from his very first Craig interview to now, Jim has gotten so much more comfortable, but still he has his awkward i don't know what to say moments that I find some adorable. He also gets so distracted by every thing around the set and points them out which is so funny to me cause most actors on these late night talk shows seem to be going almost off a script, and don't seem like real people to me. Jim is totally genuine and real and awkward i love it. LOL

Craig also teases him a lot, but not in a mean way. Jim always says how much he loves it there and you can tell he does because he keeps coming back so much Craig even once said Jim is his favorite guest to have on the show.. Only thing I don't like is the robot Geoff, he is so rude to everyone, but when he's mean to Jim I don't know he's extra salty and I always end up feeling bad for Jim. Sometimes, I wish Jim could pull out some hilarious SHeldony comebacks on that robot cause he's such an A-hole lol. I mean Geoff actually told Jim to "suck on his frowny brown penis" in their last interview, i know that was an on going joke in episode, but you can tell by Jim's reaction he was embarrassed by it and shocked. Fortunately, Craig is there to put the robot in his place. :)

Edited by Superlovelexi

I LOVE when Craig interviews Jim. He totally has a man-crush on Jim (who can blame him?)....calling him, "adorable." I had actually never watched Craig all these years until I saw the Jim interview. I love how Craig makes his guests feel so comfortable by not being so serious about everything.

As for Geoff, that's the whole point of him...he's just for laughs and he likes to rip on people. Nothing to take seriously. Wow, I guess I need to replay that interview because I heard, "frowning penis, Parsons..." and NOT, "suck on his frowny brown penis"

Again, Geoff is not to be taken seriously....I think it's cute he rips on Jim and sometimes Jim gets him right back. In fact, I just watched an older interview last night where Jim called Geoff a, "lippy bitch" for his smart ass/suggestive remarks LOL! Too funny! Jim knows when to be a smart ass right back to Geoff. LOL.

Monique

Edited by MJistheBOMB

I don't know why but I can't see this clip. Is it available somewhere else, please?

I'm in Australia and I can watch it, Have you tried watching it on Youtube?

yes, this is the best comic con panel ever. "and then a child walked up..." Poor jim. He wasn't even trying to be that funny; lol. Last year's comic con was so dissapointing after this one. I hope next year they screen the questions a little more.

And jim looks awesome here. So sexy.

I agree, this year's Comic Con was quite a let-down after some of the previous ones (especially 2011). And it wasn't even just the lack of Jim - I'm glad he could make it virtually, but the questions needed to be better moderated. There were too many kids asking the same-old questions.

Jim and Craig are simply comedic gold together! They've developed such a great comfort level and chemistry, over the years.

OMG, how many times has Jim been on Craig Ferguson? I was on YouTube trying to catch ones I haven't seen I don't know where to begin! LOL.

Monique