The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MJistheBOMB

I'd Love To See...

...Sheldon, Leonard, Howard & Raj all drunk at the same time. That would be a dream come true. LOL.

What would you guys love to see (even if it'll never happen, this is just for fun.)?

Monique

• Like 2

I don't really recall ever seeing Howard drunk but maybe we have and he was just boring.

I think Amy and Sheldon would be a good drunk pair.

Amy and Sheldon both drunk could be very interesting. We've seen them drunk individually but not together (both are comedic gold when drunk!)

• Like 3

I'd love to see the whole gang trapped in an elevator. Or some other kind of "bottle" show. Maybe stranded in a cabin at some resort (if they were all attending some function, like in the Love Car episode.)

I'd love to see how each of them would cope, how long it would take for them to really, really get on each other's nerves, who might take sides with whom, etc.

I'd like to see Sheldon's older brother (who we've never seen) come on :-). I'd also like to see Missy come back. I like her :-)

Monique

• Like 1

I think it would be interesting to see a whole-ensemble episode where some piece of information gets passed around, but misunderstood each time it gets repeated, like that game "Gossip" or "Telephone", until it finally comes back to whoever first stated it and it's completely altered.

Like if Leonard tells Sheldon something and then as to leave. Sheldon totally misunderstands or focuses on one aspect of the information and leaves out something important as he passes it on to Penny, who thinks it means something else and she repeats it to Bernadette, and round and round until someone finally says something to Leonard, but because the information has been so twisted or transformed, that that last person doesn't even realize that it had originated with Leonard...

• Like 1

I would love to see an appearance by William Shatner or Patrick Stewart.

I would love to see Patrick Stewart on the show. I was even thinking of a scenario...

Patrick is originally from the north of England and has joked in the past about the accent from that region. Of course, he has a wonderful "proper" accent now. What I think would be funny would be if Penny got a bit part in a movie that he is starring in. So, the guys find out and want to meet him because of STTNG.
But it turns out that instead of having the refined Captain Picard voice, it turns out he talks like a Yorkshire man and is completely unlike Picard, etc. Just a "bloke" with an incomprehensible accent.

Anyway, I'd like to see PS play totally against type. :p Edited by phantagrae

I want to see more mundane things that end up being hilarious. Like Sheldon running out of shampoo because someone else used some. Or something.

I'd love Sheldon to kiss Amy on New Year's Eve.

I want to see them take a road trip somewhere again. Get them out of the state, if possible. It won't happen, but I'd like to see a destination episode.

• Like 2

I might be the odd one out that does not actually find Leonard's mom that interesting. lol. Mary Cooper > Beverly Hofstader, imo.

Anyway, I second the road trip idea, I'd love to see that. Paintball has been mentioned in the other thread, and I'd love to see that again, but with the whole gang. Bonus points if Amy and Bernadette turn out to be awesome at it.

I'd like to see the whole gang on a night out in the town. Maybe for a birthday or something, and that could turn into a drunken night out for the whole gang kind of thing, but it'd be funny if one of them has to stay sober for some reason. Like Howard or something. Not Sheldon, that's too predictable.

The other thing I'd love to see is another ep like the one where they play the prank on Sheldon inhaling helium. I thought that was incredibly mean on his friends' part, I'd love to see Amy defend him from being bullied.

eta: How could I forget! My personal favorite: I want Sheldon and Amy to collaborate on a project. It could be like a season-long story arch. It would be awesome.

PS I actually typed Mulder and Scully instead of Sheldon and Amy there, my brain is officially kaput.

Edited by spook
  • Like 3

I'd love to see the whole gang trapped in an elevator. Or some other kind of "bottle" show. Maybe stranded in a cabin at some resort (if they were all attending some function, like in the Love Car episode.)

I'd love to see how each of them would cope, how long it would take for them to really, really get on each other's nerves, who might take sides with whom, etc.

Hmm, I think that very fast everbody will feel irritation about Sheldon´s behavours and never end talking :) How much this will take? maybe 1 or 2 seconds? :)

I'd like to see Sheldon's older brother (who we've never seen) come on :-). I'd also like to see Missy come back. I like her :-)

Monique

Hmmm, do you think his older brother should be as cute as he is???? Because his sister is beautiful....

Oh, now I want to see him ;)

• Like 1

I might be the odd one out that does not actually find Leonard's mom that interesting. lol. Mary Cooper > Beverly Hofstader, imo.

Anyway, I second the road trip idea, I'd love to see that. Paintball has been mentioned in the other thread, and I'd love to see that again, but with the whole gang. Bonus points if Amy and Bernadette turn out to be awesome at it.

I'd like to see the whole gang on a night out in the town. Maybe for a birthday or something, and that could turn into a drunken night out for the whole gang kind of thing, but it'd be funny if one of them has to stay sober for some reason. Like Howard or something. Not Sheldon, that's too predictable.

The other thing I'd love to see is another ep like the one where they play the prank on Sheldon inhaling helium. I thought that was incredibly mean on his friends' part, I'd love to see Amy defend him from being bullied.

eta: How could I forget! My personal favorite: I want Sheldon and Amy to collaborate on a project. It could be like a season-long story arch. It would be awesome.

PS I actually typed Mulder and Scully instead of Sheldon and Amy there, my brain is officially kaput.

Old habits die hard! LOL

I agree about Mrs. Hofstadter--they made her kind of a one-note character. But I could see where it might be interesting to see her react to the sight of Mrs. Cooper doting on Leonard and/or doting on Sheldon. Would Mrs. H get jealous over either one of them preferring Mrs. C? Would it awaken any kind of maternal instinct within her? I think the only way she would become interesting would be if she were to undergo or consider some major change.

Old habits die hard! LOL

I agree about Mrs. Hofstadter--they made her kind of a one-note character. But I could see where it might be interesting to see her react to the sight of Mrs. Cooper doting on Leonard and/or doting on Sheldon. Would Mrs. H get jealous over either one of them preferring Mrs. C? Would it awaken any kind of maternal instinct within her? I think the only way she would become interesting would be if she were to undergo or consider some major change.

ha, that's an interesting take! But I don't know that they would bother with that, she's just a guest character, I don't think they would really care to show any character change in her as it's not like they'd be bringing her back that often. But yes, it'd be cute to see her get jealous of Mary doting over Leonard and finally show some feelings toward her son!

I want to see more mundane things that end up being hilarious. Like Sheldon running out of shampoo because someone else used some. Or something.

I'd love Sheldon to kiss Amy on New Year's Eve.

I want to see them take a road trip somewhere again. Get them out of the state, if possible. It won't happen, but I'd like to see a destination episode.

I also agree with the NYE kiss idea. How romantic....and it may be something he'd agree to since it's a social convention. LOL.

They met Stan Lee, but I'd like to see them at a Con meeting some comic book artists...like Alex Ross for example.

Has Leonard's brother ever made an appearance?

Raj going back to India would be a hoot.

I also agree with the NYE kiss idea. How romantic....and it may be something he'd agree to since it's a social convention. LOL.

Exactly! I think I may have mentioned that when I talked about it in the spoiler thread. She can tell him it's a non-optional social convention! Mwahahaha.

• Like 1