I'd Love To See...

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, after reading the replies, I want them all to go on a road trip to Las Vegas because they are all stressed from work. They leave Saturday morning, check in, and have dinner together, that's then

Re: Raj. What if he were to meet someone online? Maybe some nerd forum or something. Someone who lives on the opposite side of the continent or even abroad. And they start this online relationship and

Lash, its an interesting but improbable wish. I can't see that they can jump him onto someone else. I think this is like trying to Priya-oritise Leonard, and its not what he really wants, so it wouldn

Posted Images

Actually Amy has met Mrs. Cooper before and Mrs. Cooper said she that they weren't suited for each other but really she was just using reverse psychology on Sheldon to get Sheldon to disobey her and rekindle his relationship with Amy and get rid of all his cats lol.    But yeah I do think it be cool to see an episode where Mary comes to visit and she hangs out with Amy and the girls and they both get super DRUNK!

Even Mary gets drunk because she pulls a Sheldon and assumes Long Island Ice Teas is just TEA! Then Drunk Mary tells the girls all kinds of cute, funny and embarrassing stories about things that happened to Sheldon when he was younger or about experiments he did that went terribly wrong. Amy then tells Mary about a relatinship problem she's having with Sheldon and she gives Amy some good advice on how to better handle him and how to get Sheldon to do something really nice and romantic for her that earlier in the episode he made absolutely no effort to do and just called the idea stupid.

While drunk Mary also admits she's  been feeling really lonely in Texas living along in Texas lately so the girls decide to hook her up with a nice business man they met at the bar who happens to own a club nearby.  They all decide to go to his club and hang out and turns out its a strip club full of sexy male dancers where Mary Cooper gets a lap dance from some sexy Magic Mike type dancer and so does Amy, but her lap dance comes from Stuart whose been moonlighting in secret as a stripper to make extra money because comic book store isnt' doing so well!

Eventually they are all too drunk to drive themselves home so Bernadette calls Howard to come pick them up and Raj comes with him so he can drive Bernadette's car back for them.  When they arrive we see that Howard has done a 180 on the whole going to strip club lifestyle and getting drunk stuff and tells all girls and his wife that they need to grow up and cut this nonsense out and act more like proper ladies.   Raj throws a girly like bitch fit too when he discovers Stuart lied to him and is really moonlighting as a stripper at night when Raj thought he was visiting a sick relative all this time.  Stuart apologizes to Raj for deceiving him and then shows Raj all the sexy male stripper costumes in back which get Raj all excited cause he loves costumes.    As they leave the club and Howard scowls the girls drunk Penny and Amy pants Howard right on the street in front of the club in front of everyone LOL.  even Bernadette starts busting a gut laughing over it.  Howard  pulls his pants back up and drives the ladies home.  Mary crashes  at Penny's so they won't have to wake Sheldon or Leonard up til morning and two ladies stay up longer talking a bit about their relationship troubles and bonding some almost like mother and daughter. 

The next day Amy calls Sheldon over phone and uses Mrs. Cooper's advice and it WORKS.  Sheldon ends coming over to her place later with a present, he knocks on her door three times like always and when she opens it Sheldon says "Come here!' then he grabs Amy by the collar and kisses her hard and long kind of like when Beverlyt firs kissed Sheldon, but only sexier and with less headbanging lol.  Then he gives her his gift and they spend the rest of the day cuddling on the couch together. <3  Later when they take Mary back to the airport, Amy and Mary sit it back seat while leonard and sheldon sit up the front with Leonard driving  the car.  Mary is all super nice to Leonard and to Amy during the drive, but she gives Sheldon a hard time.  Leonard tells her that he wishes she would visit more often and Mary tells them the good news that she ran into her old high school boyfriend while out buying groceries to cook Sheldon his fried chicken and he called her up and asked her out.  Leonard and Amy are very happy for her, Sheldon behaves as though he doesn't get it and complains about the fried chicken again.  The end.  

I am ready for a 2 or 4 hour finally to the 5th session. I am a Sherlock Holmes Fan.

Here is my story for the Big Bang Theory:

There is a science convention in London England, and Leonard, Howard, Rdj and Sheldon are invited. Penny loves the English Country side, but can not go because the the airfare is too much.

They meet a professor (who looks a lot like Professor James Moriarty) at the convention. They do not know it but the professor secretly making a time machine. Howard finds the machine and must know what it can do. He tells the professor that there is a girl that got away back in the year 1980. He wants to go back in time and correct all of his mistakes that caused him to lose that relationship.

Sheldon is unconvinced that there is such a time machine. Blah...Blah...Blah...

Sheldon makes a big mistake by pressing the century button too many times, and that thrust the whole group back to the year 1880.

Blah...Blah...Blah...

Sheldon attempts to second guess Sherlock Holmes. Sherlock is a bit perturbed because Sheldon has never met James Moriarty, yet Sheldon knows better than Sherlock. There builds a slight tension, until Sherlock just about smacks him with a violin bow. Sherlock backs away from smacking him, because he realizes that Sheldon gets his creative juices flowing, but at the cost of being the most irritating person ever.

I have often wondered which episode Sheldon would get smacked across the face. Although I was thinking that his mother would be the person to set him straight, because she does not appear that many episodes and could take the possible backlash of smacking her son.

Penny shows up as a teller at the bank of London where Moriarty has some bank accounts. Lenard Takes a double-take and almost recognizes Penny, but it could be penny?

Lenard gets stuck in one of the rooms in Moriarty's house. Penny attempts to pick a rusty lock with a bobby pin, it breaks off and leaves Leonard trapped in Moriarty's house.

You guys have such great ideas.  Here's one that hasn't been mentioned.  Beverly Hofstadter, a neuroscientist, comes to town and somehow ends up interacting with Amy professionally--either they collaborate on a paper or butt heads on the science.  Bonus points if Amy argues that neurobiology is better than neuroscience (funny because Mayim's doctorate is in neuroscience).  Other ideas:  we meet Penny's brother who they have said cooks meth, Raj gets another significant part of his life like acting in plays that gives him more confidence, the comic book store is in danger of going out of business and the guys help Stuart save it, Amy travels to TX with Sheldon to meet his family.

I love the idea of Raj playing a character who CAN speak to women. Make him play an astrophysicist from say Sri Lanka. He could put on a Sri Lankan accent and glasses. The other characters would be a little confused because they wouldn't recognise him, because of the glasses and the accent. Classic Superman ploy. :)

And he could stay in character ALL the time. Raj fixed. You're welcome people of Earth.

I got carried away.

Edited by Nogravitasatall

I'd like to see Sheldon, Leonard and Raj winning a Nobel Prize with a research project that they collaborated together on, making a massive new discovery in physics and having Hawking praising Sheldon for once. Also, Howard could have designed the piece of equipment that helped them make the discovery.

I'd like to see Sheldon, Leonard and Raj winning a Nobel Prize with a research project that they collaborated together on, making a massive new discovery in physics and having Hawking praising Sheldon for once. Also, Howard could have designed the piece of equipment that helped them make the discovery.

that would be too beautiful

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So we've had two + years of Penny bringing the girls, especially Amy, to the girly side of life. I'd like to see the opposite now, I'd like to see them help develop into someone who values brains more than popularity and nerd up a little. Not to the extend that it will change Penny's character altogether, but to help her grow. 

Hmm, I think that very fast everbody will feel irritation about Sheldon´s behavours and never end talking :) How much this will take? maybe 1 or 2 seconds? :)

...Also provoke general embarassment like in the episode when he got very drunk so to give a speech to a wide audience...

that in the end he took off his trousers...

and Leonard loaded the whole show on youtube: what a bewildering array of words and behaviour!

I would like to see an episode where a new nerd girl appear in their lifes and she will be fan of comic books and games as the guys. I am missing to have a girl/woman like this.

Amazing movie! That would be awesome!

Things I want to see;

- some of the mementos make a reappearance (snowflake/snuggie) things that were important should come back

- Leonard's mom

- pennys dad

- and penny's commitment issues resolved

I know this has been mentioned before on this site- but I really want Amy to help Raj with his problems talking to women. I want Raj to finally get a girl because I hate how everyone is in committed relationships except him. Even Sheldon gets in a relationship before Raj when no one thought that would happen (I'm glad it did, but it wasn't expected). It makes me feel so bad for him. 

• Like 1

I mentioned this earlier in another thread but Jim doesn't sing nearly enough on the show.  He's a really great singer, and I'd love to see him sing more often. 

I know this has been mentioned before on this site- but I really want Amy to help Raj with his problems talking to women. I want Raj to finally get a girl because I hate how everyone is in committed relationships except him. Even Sheldon gets in a relationship before Raj when no one thought that would happen (I'm glad it did, but it wasn't expected). It makes me feel so bad for him. 

I do wish for Raj to meet the right girl :) What can I say in his favour? Very little because he's a shy guy.

So far the thing he can manage is ending up in bed with casual girls, only when he gets drunk, and also with Penny once without succeeding!

He is just a cutie pieevvaiz.gifTgC_emoticon33.gif

Edited by wannamaker
  • Like 1