The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MJistheBOMB

I'd Love To See...

I want Amy to play the Great Fairy Fountain tune on the harp. Yes. 

• Like 1

I would like to see Howard become a doctor.... but, during his celebration party Sheldon walks in having been made a professor!!

I would like to see this too at some point. They've all at times sort of mocked Howard for not having a Ph.D and I'd love for him to some day surprise them all with one and say, "What do you have to say now, bitches?" LOL!

I want Amy to play the Great Fairy Fountain tune on the harp. Yes. 

Wonder how long it will be before Mayim's hand is well enough for Amy to play the harp again.

More vacuuming. EXACTLY like in "Working Girl". (Such a good ideas I mention it twice)

You can insert your own fav in the Melanie Griffith role. But I'm leaning towards... Oops, go to go.

Edited by Nogravitasatall

spoiler for episode 16 some what

Now that we know that Penny will be the on to propose to Leonard I would love to see, when shes ready she does so with a green lantern ring :) it would be funny but at the same time extremely sweet i think!

High light that blank spot to see! :) ^^^

• Like 3

Great to know I am not the only one missing Mrs. Cooper :-)

Mrs. Cooper and Amy together, long after the Zazzy Substitution. They could be jealous of each other and keep telling Sheldon what to do..they would also convice him because they know how to make him do what they want him to do, so he would get crazy!

I'd like to see...

1: Raj move into the background, being replaced as a main character by Barry Kripke or Stuart Bloom (Raj has become such an unfunny d'bag).

2: Someone push Bernadette in front of an oncoming train, so #3 could happen.

3: The return of "the old" Howard.

4: The characters & the premise/format of the entire show return to being unique rather than the been there, seen that typical rom-com it's become. 

things I´d love to see:

- Sheldon & Raj working together again on a project (loved them in Season 3!)

- Sheldon & Amy spending a day together in the park

- Penny & Leonard having a romantic picnic

- Penny in a national commercial for shoes

- Penny in a leading or supporting role in a tv series

- Sheldon winning a nobel prize one day

- Shamy moving in together one day

- Penny & Leonard moving in together one day

- Sheldon & Leonard should clean Pennys apartment  again *LOL* (but not when she´s sleeping)

- Leonards older sister should come to visit

- Missy should come to visit again

- Pennys mom should come to visit

- Pennys dad should come again

- Wil Wheaton can return as often as he wants

- Penny dancing with Leonard (in a club :D)

Edited by BlackWhiteRose
  • Like 2

I want Leonard and Penny to head off to the tropics for a holiday over the next hiatus. We can see the photos on the fridge when they return - .and hear about Leonard's allergic reactions. Off the continental USA would be nice.

I'd like to see...

1: Raj move into the background, being replaced as a main character by Barry Kripke or Stuart Bloom (Raj has become such an unfunny d'bag).

4: The characters & the premise/format of the entire show return to being unique rather than the been there, seen that typical rom-com it's become. 

I have to say I agree with all four points...  However, on point 1, Stuart should replace Raj as Kripke would not bow to Sheldon's superiority.

I'd like to see...

I agree with three of them. I don't think Raj should move into the background at all, however. Yes, the writers have boxed him into a corner, and although I'm currently not receiving the new episodes as I am in England, it seems that they're trying to get him out. Another way to do that would be to get Sheldon out of that odious new office and into his old one with Raj, and resume their collaboration.

Your second and third points are basically linked. At this point, as this is a comedy, I'd rather have Bernadette not dying. Maybe she could just stay friends with Penny and Amy.

With regard to your last point, I totally agree. Though I did enjoy Sheldon and Amy in The Fish Guts Displacement, I'd much rather see them return to the boy/friend/girl/friend relationship. The Leonard and Penny relationship should stay, as it has been one of the main points of the show from the start.

Did somebody say they'd like Kaley's Priceline commercial to be brought into the show?  That would be great.  It would give Penny a career boost and the guys would go nuts that she had met Shatner.

I'd like to see...

* And this Gentleman and Ladies is why we have an Ignore button!

• Like 1

* And this Gentleman and Ladies is why we have an Ignore button!

Oh, I see you're one of those people who can't tolerate or accept opinions different from their own. That's okay, the world still functions with people like you in it.

I'd like to see Raj happily in love with a woman who will love him too, no matter that it would be Lucy or any other woman. And I'd like to see him talking normally with that woman, without alkohol. He deserves to be happy.

I'd love to see Captain Sweatpants get a speaking part in at least one episode.

th_CSP_zpse46ae159.jpg

Edited by Catweazle
  • Like 1

things I´d love to see:

- Sheldon & Raj working together again on a project (loved them in Season 3!)

- Sheldon & Amy spending a day together in the park

- Penny & Leonard having a romantic picnic

- Penny in a national commercial for shoes

- Penny in a leading or supporting role in a tv series

- Sheldon winning a nobel prize one day

- Shamy moving in together one day

- Penny & Leonard moving in together one day

- Sheldon & Leonard should clean Pennys apartment  again *LOL* (but not when she´s sleeping)

- Leonards older sister should come to visit

- Missy should come to visit again

- Pennys mom should come to visit

- Pennys dad should come again

- Wil Wheaton can return as often as he wants

- Penny dancing with Leonard (in a club :D)

I like most of these.

I think something that was mentioned at Paley Fest (if I can even remember) is that we are obviously LONG overdue for seeing any relatives. Even Raj's parents have not made an appearance in a looooong time. We need some family matters.

• Like 2

I like most of these.

I think something that was mentioned at Paley Fest (if I can even remember) is that we are obviously LONG overdue for seeing any relatives. Even Raj's parents have not made an appearance in a looooong time. We need some family matters.

Does Howard's father last week count?  Agree wholeheartedly, though.  If they can't get Laurie Metcalf or Christine Baranski, then let's meet Sheldon's mee-maw, Penny's mother, Leonard's father, Amy's family, or some siblings.