I'd Love To See...

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, after reading the replies, I want them all to go on a road trip to Las Vegas because they are all stressed from work. They leave Saturday morning, check in, and have dinner together, that's then

Re: Raj. What if he were to meet someone online? Maybe some nerd forum or something. Someone who lives on the opposite side of the continent or even abroad. And they start this online relationship and

Lash, its an interesting but improbable wish. I can't see that they can jump him onto someone else. I think this is like trying to Priya-oritise Leonard, and its not what he really wants, so it wouldn

Posted Images

All of these are S1/S2 types of ideas:

I might like to see:

• They go to Area 51.
  •  
  • Raj's parents come to visit.
  •  
  • More with Kripke.
  •  
  • More with Sheldon's twin sister Missy
  •  
  • Penny goes on some acting gigs and auditions. She could have some strange and funny experiences in the acting world.
  •  
  • Penny has some odd and amusing interactions with her customers at the Cheesecake Factory.
  •  
  • Howard gets back at Sheldon for all those cracks about not having a Phd.
  •  
  • Sheldon sets out to prove once and for all that the Loch Ness Monster does not exist.
  •  
  • Penny is accused of something she didn't do, the guys use math and science to prove she is innocent.
  •  
  • Maybe Penny has a rival who tries to sabotage her acting career, the guys can help her with this.  Kind of like her own version of the Kripke/Sheldon conflict.
  •  
  • We get to meet Sheldon's other siblings who have been mentioned in the past.
  •  
  • Learn more about the backstories of the characters, just learn more details about their lives and their pasts.
  •  
  • More of Leslie Winkle.
  •  
  • Lots and lots  of inventions and science-y stuff.
  •  
  • Somebody else tries to take credit for one of Sheldon's ideas, he has to set things right, with help from the others.
  •  
  • Meet some other colleagues/students from the University. Surely there are lots of interesting and kooky people there.
  •  
  • Use math and science to attempt to win at gambling, or to attempt to win the Lottery.
  •  
  • See Leonard get to do more stuff in general.
  •  
  • A conflict of some sort between Sheldon's mom, Howard's mom, and Leonard's mom. Can you imagine? xD XD
  •  
  • They are in a dangerous situation, use math and science to get out of it.  (maybe too dramatic for TBBT, but an interesting thought.)
  •  
  • Raj accompanies Penny to one of her auditions, they choose Raj for the part instead, much to Penny's dismay xD  Raj gets to be in a commercial.
  •  
  • Ramona Nowitzki or someone similar transfers her obsession from Sheldon to Howard, she keeps bothering him until he realizes that maybe science really is  more appealing than pretty girls, after all xD
  •  
  • Raj gets to do more stuff in general.
  •  
  • Raj witnesses a crime but finds himself unable to tell about it because of his problems with speaking. How will he get around this?
  •  
  • Penny discovers what fanfiction is.  She initially scoffs at this but then becomes very involved xD   Without realizing it, she reads fanfiction that was written by one of the guys, maybe Howard.
  •  
  • The electricity goes out, how will the nerds survive a few hours without technology to entertain them??? xD
  •  
  • Somebody bets Sheldon that he cannot go 24 hours without using the Internet.
  •  
  • Howard does something heroic, using technology.
  •  
  • Sheldon has to teach a remedial math class at the University or at a high school, how will he deal with people whose skill-level is so far below his, and more importantly, how will they deal with himxD  Maybe he even has to teach a remedial math/science class at a prison, for example, as community-service for some mishap which he inadvertently caused. Alternatively, this same storyline could be used with Leonard.
  •  
  • Conspiracy theories:  the guys talk about various conspiracies and urban legends, and how they could be proved or disproved.
  • Like 1

Also, the guys realize that they don't know Penny's last name. They compete amongst themselves to see who will be the first to figure it out. They go to great lengths and a lot of trouble in trying to find out, only to find out in the end that she would've simply told them, if they had bothered to ask  xD XD

Also, the guys realize that they don't know Penny's last name. They compete amongst themselves to see who will be the first to figure it out. They go to great lengths and a lot of trouble in trying to find out, only to find out in the end that she would've simply told them, if they had bothered to ask  xD XD

They must know her last name, L was "stealing" her mail in S1 as an excuse to talk to her.

I'd love to see:

-Sheldon's mee-maw

-Missy and Amy interaction

-I’m not quite sure about this one,  but I’d like to see or hear more references about Faisal. (S4)
The man who is supposed Amy is committed

• 3 weeks later...

I would suggest a script idea and it would go like this.  A group from a Japanese university comes to the U.S. and working in a projest with the University and Howard self appoints himself as "the Guy" who will take them aroud during the night to show them the city and the "night scene" they end up in a kareoke bar with Crepke drumk teling the peoplein the bar he is going to "suing puerple wain by puince" and it might be funny to see Raj or Sheldon debating if they should let the Japanese Doctors drive or them...

I would like to see (and this will be unpopular!) Leonard break up with Penny for Alex.

(I realise these are actors playing parts in a show) BUT, I always thought that Leonard has NEVER had Penny react to him like she did in the "Bath Item Gift Hypothesis" for the David Underhill character......acting all girly, dazzled, dated. slept with, developed a fake interest in science and NUDE PHOTOS within a week!

Leonard's character deserves better. Alex is better looking than Penny, way more intelligent, obviously likes Leonard as he is and as Penny once said, doesn't have to look up words in the dictionary when Leonard talks about work!

• Like 1

Lash, its an interesting but improbable wish. I can't see that they can jump him onto someone else. I think this is like trying to Priya-oritise Leonard, and its not what he really wants, so it wouldn't work.

Its much more romantic, funny, organic and entertaining if Penny and Leonard are not apparently suited but try anyway.

I want to see them work it out, and make it work. Its what Leonard wants too. AND Penny is on board now, so we get to see something new. They are not teenagers anymore so it will be different going forward.

Edited by Nogravitasatall
  • Like 3

I would like to see (and this will be unpopular!) Leonard break up with Penny for Alex.

(I realise these are actors playing parts in a show) BUT, I always thought that Leonard has NEVER had Penny react to him like she did in the "Bath Item Gift Hypothesis" for the David Underhill character......acting all girly, dazzled, dated. slept with, developed a fake interest in science and NUDE PHOTOS within a week!

Leonard's character deserves better. Alex is better looking than Penny, way more intelligent, obviously likes Leonard as he is and as Penny once said, doesn't have to look up words in the dictionary when Leonard talks about work!

These two are becoming a bore to watch :p I wish Penny to be with a non scientist man and very wealthy to support her career to become an actress and about time too.

I would also love to see (like I wrote somewhere else): a doubledate of Lenny and Shamy (Amy kinda suggested it in the 100th episode and I liked that idea a lot `cause Lenny already had a doubledate with Howardette )

and I would love to see Penny and Leonard going to a movie premiere in L.A. and they meet Jennifer Aniston there (Penny likes her a lot if I`m not mistaken)

and I would love to see Penny and Leonard on a trip and then their car brokes down but its too late for calling for help (they have to wait until morning) and they´re forced to sleep in a cornfield xD

and I would love to see that Howards dad comes back one day

and I would love to see Sheldon cooking for Amy

and I would love to see Sheldon and Amy lying next to each other in the same bed *awwwwwwww*

• 4 weeks later...

Certain characters I can imagine together; Sheldon and Raj, for example, and don't start!

Origami napkin swans? That's the headline.

(I am incredibly fond of the effort Raj put into that dinner. Also the blitheness with which he allowed Sheldon to invade his room in the Love Car Displacement. Raj certainly has his moments. And I wouldn't be at all adverse if some of them were with Sheldon...Although I think Wil Wheaton got there first, in my opinion)

What saddens me is seeing how Star Trek actors have aged. Wil Wheaton has gone from cute, boyish, to evil count(with that beard!),but stayed the same height!. Yes some of those tensions, between Sheldon and his nemeses, had potential.

Also Brent Spiner is not the slightest bit attractive old and without his Data makeup. Isn't William Shatner 80-something now?

Data, human is just all wrong. Shatner, he had a corset on back then. He's had a strange career, making alot of bad records as well. I wonder if he worked as a waiter before his Star Trek break? Google me! he says! He's done so many films, he started with Shakespeare, but was so willing to do anything,damaged his career, until Kirk! 

Edited by gaqo

Shatner's "bad records" were meant as a joke, pure self-parody. If you thought he was serious, you've been punk'd. Personally, I respect a man who is not afraid to make fun of himself.

To Willo the Wisp..."It saddens me how Sheldon and Wil Wheaton are friends now"

Have to agree with this, them being all buddy-buddy just isn't nearly as funny.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Also would not mind seeing.

....episode opening with Amy and Sheldon making out like crazy in Sheldon's spot on the couch....only for something to happen to indicate it is a dream....then for Sheldon to bolt awake in his bed appalled that HE is the one dreaming about it.     Naturally he is then terrified of being around Amy and won't tell her why.     And of course he seeks Leonard's advice but when neither Leonard or Penny are available he reluctantly seeks out...Howard!. ....or even worse....Kripke.

Or given that Raj and Sheldon work together,  have Raj make a major breakthrough and get the lions share of the credit for it, leaving Sheldon out in the cold again.

• 3 weeks later...

I would love to see Brian May make a guest appearance on the show. He is that unusual combination of being a rock star  (he played guitar in the band called "Queen") and  an astrophycisist! He would bring a welcome question mark to one major hypothesis of the show, that all scientist are nerds.

S2E11 The Bath Item Gift Hypothesis had a non-nerd scientist who worked in Leonard's lab and dated Penny.