The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Copic

Will there be a season 3?

I really hope there will be-maybe even a 4th and 5th season. I mean, its almost at their 13th episode and season one had 17! But then we have to wait a while for it....It makes me sad to wait...I'm OC about Sheldon and i cant wait for the next episode, it looks really good! Will they give Sheldon a love interest? What do you hope to see in the next season? Do you think there is going to be a new season?

Hello Copic, welcome to the forums. With the ratings as they are, or even a bit worse than they are, a 3rd season is pretty certain. Without being presumptious, the ratings right now mean the show could last for seasons. Nina Tassler, president of CBS Entertainment, recently signalled the show could last for seasons to come.

Yes, thats awesome!I'm really glad! My boyfriends parents bought the first season on DVD, and my boyfriend is a nerd quite like them, so we sat down and watched all episode in a day and we loved it! I'm watching the episodes as they air, but my boyfriend will only watch them as they come out on DVD

I too, hope the show gets to at least a 5th season, maybe not so far as a 7th, but up to like a 5th or 6th season I think would be good for the show. I'd definitely buy the box set ;D