1. 1. How do you rate this episode?

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

Here's the sneak peek, mon cherie.

Honestly, it's just like and extended version of the promo. It's still so mysterious!

• Like 1

I just had to stop and say that I love the little gif in your sig. CUTIE!!!!!

Convict's icon and sig are both equally and hopelessly distracting. :icon_redface:

Convict's icon and sig are both equally and hopelessly distracting. :icon_redface:

I know! I have to stop and stare a moment every time those pictures go by...

Thanks for the promo video. I'm really looking forward to this one. they seem so in character in that scene.

Edited by BazingaFan

I absolutely loved this episode. I think they should continue to do episodes like this periodically to remind us of why we fell in love with BBT in the first place. I like amy and bernie, but it was so nice to have an episode reminiscant of the early seasons. absolutely LOVED howard and raj together.

The scene with leonard and penny was amazing. And Penny seemed more in character to me throughout this episode.

Excellent. Now my son wants to learn how to play hackeysack, lol.

And, oh, sheldon. You were so sheldon in this one. The wormhole was pretty cool!

Edited by BazingaFan
  • Like 1

So just finished the episode and i must say that i am overall pleased with the way things played out with Leonard and Penny. I was a little skeptical after reading the taping report but they kept both in character and played it off really well. Leonard obviously has his own issues about trust and they made it clear that he knew that and had to work it out on his own. Then Penny adds her bit (which i wont spoil just yet) and it worked really well! Hopefully this means things will be looking good for them from hear on out (for a little while at least

Great episode tonight, They should do more episodes like this periodically to remind us of why we fell in love with this show in the first place, Even though Amy and Brenadette weren't in the episode, it was nice to have an episode that was reminiscent to season 2 and I loved Howard and Raj together trying to find out what Sheldon's secret was.

And I absolutely loved the prank Sheldon pulled on Howard and Raj.

Not even bothered ma cherie was not in the episode. I loved everything about it and that Sheldon pranked Howard and Raj and that the way he sort of admitted he was trying to cope with his difficulties made this really really interesting.

Oh, and I almost cried when Leonard started crying. #SayItPenny2012 Mission Accomplished!

• Like 1

Loved it!

I loved Howard and Raj as the Hardy Boys and Sheldon's prank. :p

I think Leonard and Penny were great and I loved the way that scene played out. I think it struck just the right tone-not too serious or heavy and not too light or jokey. And I love Johnny's delivery when he went back in the apartment. Even in the hallway, I think Kaley and Johnny were just perfect.

And I like the way they played Leonard's reaction to that last text from Alex. Just right.

I also loved Sheldon and Leonard's discussion in the apartment. It really was kind of old-school interaction. :D

The "chicken pecking corn" bit was hilarious...and a little hard to interpret... :icon_eek: Sheldon, Sheldon, Sheldon...

I've already watched it twice! :p

Edited by phantagrae
  • Like 2

It came off better than i could hope for. Reading the taping report a few weeks back, just well acted by both Kaley and Johnny. Perfect. Touching. Loved how it came off as second nature for Penny. Penny thinks way to much and finally she just said how she really felt and didnt over think it. Just well done.

Also, so glad they used the line they did at the end when Leonard read Alex text message. The other line was something i can't remember but like "Uh-oh" or something. I loved the line they did use because it means Leonard is still naive to Alex is flirtation with him. So instead of coming to the realization...Dang she was hitting on me..It's still...Awh, she was just being friendly.

Also, this is tough for me. I'm probably the biggest Alex fan and the biggest Margo Harshman fan and I want her to be in more episodes but it's like...what purpose would she have? A LI for Raj is all i can think off and that ship sailed i think tonight when she made it clear she was interested in Leonard.

Margo Harshman is just adorable. Loved her for years. Alex is great. Just perfect episode.

It came off better than i could hope for. Reading the taping report a few weeks back, just well acted by both Kaley and Johnny. Perfect. Touching. Loved how it came off as second nature for Penny. Penny thinks way to much and finally she just said how she really felt and didnt over think it. Just well done.

Also, so glad they used the line they did at the end when Leonard read Alex text message. The other line was something i can't remember but like "Uh-oh" or something. I loved the line they did use because it means Leonard is still naive to Alex is flirtation with him. So instead of coming to the realization...Dang she was hitting on me..It's still...Awh, she was just being friendly.

Also, this is tough for me. I'm probably the biggest Alex fan and the biggest Margo Harshman fan and I want her to be in more episodes but it's like...what purpose would she have? A LI for Raj is all i can think off and that ship sailed i think tonight when she made it clear she was interested in Leonard.

Margo Harshman is just adorable. Loved her for years. Alex is great. Just perfect episode.

I don't think it's out of the question yet. They made a point of showing raj look at alex tonight. and, maybe once alex realizes she deosn't have a shot with leonard, she will give it up. we will see. I agree, she hasn't been on much yet, but so far i like her character.

I thought Alex hitting on Leonard when he is talking about his girlfriend was so low class. I liked her before tonight.

Seconded...

He was trying to talk to her as a friend and get advice on a girl he has loved for a longggggg time and she was hitting on him... come on!

• Like 4

I don't think she was really hitting on him as much as she was in awe of him. She looked really hurt that he didn't get what she was saying.

I don't think she was really hitting on him as much as she was in awe of him. She looked really hurt that he didn't get what she was saying.

Oh she was hitting on him with a sledge hammer! HowWeDoItInTheShire and C-Trane are correct IMO.

I think that both Kaley & Johnny performed the scene perfectly for what was presented to them. I just believe from a L/P fan waiting for this long it was disappointing how the writers decided to handle it. Also, I didn't like the Alex text when I first read the report and after watching it I still don't. Sorry I just don't get why they handled the ILY so...underwhelming and the Alex text was just not needed! IMO!

• Like 1

I don't think it's out of the question yet. They made a point of showing raj look at alex tonight. and, maybe once alex realizes she deosn't have a shot with leonard, she will give it up. we will see. I agree, she hasn't been on much yet, but so far i like her character.

That's kind of what I was thinking--that at least Raj hadn't given up on his attraction to her.

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Liked the episode. Loved that they balanced the emotional Leonard/Penny with some hilarious silly Sheldon/Raj/Howard

Oh she was hitting on him with a sledge hammer! HowWeDoItInTheShire and C-Trane are correct IMO.

I think that both Kaley & Johnny performed the scene perfectly for what was presented to them. I just believe from a L/P fan waiting for this long it was disappointing how the writers decided to handle it. Also, I didn't like the Alex text when I first read the report and after watching it I still don't. Sorry I just don't get why they handled the ILY so...underwhelming and the Alex text was just not needed! IMO!

First off thank ya :)

Second I hear where your coming from. I also was not a fan of Alex in this episode. I like the way the ily itself came across and how Leonard pretty much admitted his insecurities before she said it but I was not a fan of the Alex text right after. Leonard went from basically in tears to happy happy joy joy O.o seemed off to me

I don't know, I like the way that it was almost subconscious for Penny--internalized to the degree that it just came out in a conversation where it wasn't necessarily her intention to make a big declaration.

I agree that Alex was intentionally hitting on Leonard, which was kind of questionable on her part. I don't know if she was thinking that Leonard was on the outs with Penny, but she'd met Penny before and had to know they were together. If she really wanted to just be a friend to Leonard, she wouldn't have been dropping all those thinly disguised hints about him being hit on (especially because Leonard was right--women don't hit on him.)

But I don't object to the text message at the end. I think that they really were trying to hit a certain tone with the L/P ILY--not too heavy, not too light--and this diffusion of the tension helped.

I don't think that the Lenny shippers have anything to worry about in the long road.

The truth of this episode is that Penny really does love Leonard and she actually said it aloud to him.

Edited by phantagrae
  • Like 3

I enjoyed this one a lot. Sheldon's prank on the guys was absolutely hilarious and even though I totally saw Howard was going to shove Raj through the door to check for booby-traps right before it happened, I still laughed. I love those guys. Loved Sheldon's actual purpose behind the closed door. How mundane and great. :)

Alex flirting with Leonard was funny, albeit somewhat of an indictment of her character - kind of a classless thing to do. Leonard's cluelessness is always amusing though. Leonard's continuing insecurity and behavior with Penny's partner was cringeworthy, but it served its purpose and I think they handled the "I love you" pretty well, actually. Kaley and Johnny played it very well. And as someone else pointed out, it was probably appropriate that Penny finally spitting it out came in a moment when she was just saying how she felt instead of putting a lot of deep thought into it.

Penny's line about Leonard being out with his gang spray-painting equations made me laugh. :D

I'll be watching this one again. :)

Edited by Europa
  • Like 3