The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

6.09 The Parking Spot Escalation (Nov. 29)

Your Episode Rating  

77 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this episode?

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Very bad

You just wanna try to start some trouble, dontcha? :p

-------------------------------------------------------

Me? never. I just knoooow that look. Maybe it's not Sheldon, maybe it's Jim doing the checking. *stirs it up some more*

-------------------------------------------------------

Me? never. I just knoooow that look. Maybe it's not Sheldon, maybe it's Jim doing the checking. *stirs it up some more*

Yeah, I definitely think it's more like that! He likes to stir things up abit. Shellysmelly :D

I never understood why Sheldon stopped saying bad words either. He used to openly use the word, "bitch" when he wanted and now he's spelling words out? Where's the fun in that??? LOL.

Monique

Edited by MJistheBOMB

I never understood why Sheldon stopped saying bad words either. He used to openly use the word, "bitch" when he wanted and now he's spelling words out? Where's the fun in that??? LOL.

Monique

You just want your cursy bunny back. :p

MJistheBOMB said...

Monique

Well, how much has he really cussed? I was actually a little surprised when he said "Damn it!" or whatever in that episode where he was going to show Amy his enemies list and his floppy disk failed. He usually does say things like "Drat!" or "Rats!" and there was that one time where he used the word "cockamamie" instead of whatever word Leonard had apparently used because Sheldon said that being raised in a Christian home he was uncomfortable with whatever it was Leonard had said.

He also apparently watered down something his father had said (some conversation at the Comic Book Store)

I know he said "It's on, bitch!" in the Bat Jar Conjecture (and, really, for a moment it looked more like JP to me than Sheldon :p ), and he said "bitches be crazy" in quoting the postman, but when else has he cussed?

Edited by phantagrae
  • Like 1

Well, how much has he really cussed? I was actually a little surprised when he said "Damn it!" or whatever in that episode where he was going to show Amy his enemies list and his floppy disk failed. He usually does say things like "Drat!" or "Rats!" and there was that one time where he used the word "cockamamie" instead of whatever word Leonard had apparently used because Sheldon said that being raised in a Christian home he was uncomfortable with whatever it was Leonard had said.

I know he said "It's on, bitch!" in the Bat Jar Conjecture (and, really, for a moment it looked more like JP to me than Sheldon :p ), and he said "bitches be crazy" in quoting the postman, but when else has he cussed?

He cursed in the 2nd episode of the series.."gravity, thou art a heartless bitch."  He has said 'ass' 'bitch' 'damn' 'hell' 

I agree with Leonard, but who's Sheldon checking out! :icon_lol:

I was wondering that, too, because he looks pretty specifically and directly at that table, but then we don't really see his face when they all sit down and Raj and Leonard are talking.

And I think that Mummies and Zombies are two different things! :p

He cursed in the 2nd episode of the series.."gravity, thou art a heartless bitch."  He has said 'ass' 'bitch' 'damn' 'hell' 

Okay, now I feel I'll be forced to watch all the episodes again. For research, of course...

I think my favorite Sheldon word is poppycock. LOL. I started using it too at work when I think results interpretations are BS. lol.

• Like 1

Raj is right, Zombies and Mummies and the same thing :)

Gotta disagree.

Mummies have had their brains and other organs removed, been embalmed and wrapped in a shroud, etc.

Whether or not they come back to life generally has to do with a curse of some sort.

Zombies happen generally one of two ways--either they're created by voodoo spells or curses, or they're created by another zombie biting them.

Mummies don't have a need to eat brains or whatever. I don't think they have any need/desire for food. They just want to kill the person(s) who disturbed their tombss.

Zombies apparently want to kill everyone and anyone in sight. They may or may not have been dead before they became zombies and I think they'll die if you shoot them in the head(??)

Another good episode, the writers are really hitting slam dunks with the funny this season. It was great having a Howard/Sheldon plot (when was the last one we had one since it seems like it was Season 2 or Season 3 since the last one) over the parking spot. And the humorous scene of Sheldon pushing a car made me laugh extremely hard and along with Sheldon at the dry cleaner's.

Edited by JoeSal90

I think this might be my all time favorite episode.  Whoever is doing the writing for season 6 deserves a raise!   Loved it!!!

• Like 1

Whoever is doing the writing for season 6 deserves a raise!

I also wonder that as well BazingaFan, the writer or writers who are writing for this season really need a rise for making this season a massive success in the ratings.

I don't know who is writing, but there is definitely something going on that has made it so much better than last season.

• Like 1

I don't know who is writing, but there is definitely something going on that has made it so much better than last season.

Yes indeed BazingaFan, there is something going on that is making this season a lot better than last season.

Very funny episode, I can't believe how fast it was over.  Bernie was on fire tonight and Amy was tit for tat.  I don't who was funnier the guys or the girls.

I loved the episode.

It had a bit of shamy.

LOVED Amy vs Bernadette. Bernadette is a evil bitch when she's mad. I love it

Howard vs Sheldon was awesome

Naked Sheldon wiggling his butt on Howard seat.

I give it a 9 1/2 out of 10

It was a great episode

• Like 1