The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jacks

The Big Bang Theory Flash Mob

Through the Big Bang Facebook & Kaley's Twitter. Kaley has been hinting towards a special suprise via her Twitter...and here it is :)

Special Surprise Message from Kaley Cuoco:

Hello to our awesome Big Bang fans! Finally the moment has come... All my dreams have come true... Yes, my dream to have a live, full out, dance routine for the world to see, has finally happened... I present to you... The Big Bang Theory Flash mob!(This literally was the best night of my entire life) Enjoy!!

Love Kaley!

Ps. A special thanks to the cast and bad-ass crew, for going all in, and making it a night to remember!

Pss. My sister Bri choreographed the entire routine! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dql26ssMcVI

Edited by Jacks
  • Like 3

So, did Chuck and Bill know it was going to happen?

I mean, I thought they did, but it almost looked like they didn't...but how could they have pulled it off if C&B didn't know?

Anyway, I love it! I hope that at some point we get to see the whole thing. :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 1

I think someone asked Bill if it's going to be in the DVD. He said if they are able to clear out the song rights and stuff. So, there's a possibility that we'd get to see the full version. :D

• Like 2

I think someone asked Bill if it's going to be in the DVD. He said if they are able to clear out the song rights and stuff. So, there's a possibility that we'd get to see the full version. :D

WooHoo!! :D

So, did Chuck and Bill know it was going to happen?

I mean, I thought they did, but it almost looked like they didn't...but how could they have pulled it off if C&B didn't know?

Anyway, I love it! I hope that at some point we get to see the whole thing. :icon_cheesygrin:

I'm not entirely sure if they knew it was gonna happen, like you , I think it looked like they didn't...Kaley sent a tweet out 4 hours before the taping:

Kaley Cuoco@KaleyCuoco

Remember that big surprise I was talking about??!? About 4 hours away......

Btw She just tweeted this message :)

Kaley Cuoco@KaleyCuoco

Who enjoyed the flash mob?! FYI that was only a tiny piece of it!! Trying to get you the rest of it!!!! Aaaghhhh!!!

So hopefully I can post the rest of it when she gives link in her tweets

Edited by Jacks

Did Johnny get up and dance? Where was he??

I read from the taping report he did, only that in the one Kaley posted it's the "tiny" version. I do hope she gets the rest of them!

AWESOME!!! I love how Jim stays in character and doesn't dance just like if he were Sheldon. When he said Bazinga I cracked up laughing, but by the look of pretend bewilderment on his face i almost thought he was going to say "Fascinating!" instead lol

I don't think Johnny danced either if you watch the video it looks like he gets up and walks off stage exiting left than returns on the right while Jim just stands in the back looking confused lol

Also, Kaley ends up on the floor at the end so they must have cut part out cause at first it look like maybe she fell on the floor, but if there is more to it then that must be part of the dance. I want see full verison they better put this on the DVD! They should do Gangnam style flash mob next lol

Edited by Superlovelexi

And it looks like it's going to be on-air tonight. :D

says it was "filmed during the episode that airs tonight" so dont think that means it will be on tonight.

says it was "filmed during the episode that airs tonight" so dont think that means it will be on tonight.

I see--I guess I misread that last sentence to mean intended as a surprise for the audience tonight... Hmmm...

I was there for the flash mob! It was too awesome.

This isn't all of it! They did parts of two more songs! Johnny can breakdance, I swear!

• Like 1

I was there for the flash mob! It was too awesome.

This isn't all of it! They did parts of two more songs! Johnny can breakdance, I swear!

I know! That's what I've been telling people. I've read your report and Meg's from fan forum. And that I remember we were more interested with the flash mob than the episode!

On BriCuoco's twitter account is the link to the full version, but the page is down due to too much traffic.

On BriCuoco's twitter account is the link to the full version, but the page is down due to too much traffic.

Page still down due to too much traffic :(

BUT look: Found this on You tube from an audience member, the whole thing. Enjoy!!

http://youtu.be/z-j_ah0OZes

Credit: christec91

@Kyzzx That must have been loads o fun to be able to be part of!!

Edited by Jacks
  • Like 2

Woo! Thanks for sharing the longer clip!

Love the cast dancing--Johnny zipping through there to do a little breaking on the floor, Kunal, Simon and the girls all really getting into it

I still wish JP would have danced--he can wiggle it pretty good! I don't know how he would have done with coreographed dancing, but he's a cutie!

THANKS!

• Like 1

Yes, I wish Jim had danced too. :(

Totally off topic, I noticed in the video that the audience is right in front of the main apartment of leonard and sheldon. For those that go to tapings -- how do they handle the audience when the scenes change to different locations? Like the scene with sheldon playing hackeysack in the storage room -- is there some way that they move the audience around to see everything?

Edited by BazingaFan
  • Like 1

Yes, I wish Jim had danced too. :(

Totally off topic, I noticed in the video that the audience is right in front of the main apartment of leonard and sheldon. For those that go to tapings -- how do they handle the audience when the scenes change to different locations? Like the scene with sheldon playing hackeysack in the storage room -- is there some way that they move the audience around to see everything?

Anything not in front of us that is off to the side, we have to rely on the plasma screens to help us see what is going on. The rooms to the side can be switched and re-decorated to fit their needs of the moment. Like the last one I went to, the cafeteria was changed into a garage.

Monique

Edited by MJistheBOMB