The Big Bang Theory Flash Mob

wish they made jim go gangman style actually idc whatever to shake that ass

There's an adorable video out there in the Das YouTubes from a TV Guide shoot that Johnny, Kaley and Jim did--going into S3 or 4? for the Returning Favorites--it's the one where they're all jumping in the water at some point.

Anyway, in that video there's a second where it looks like the three of them are singing along with a karaoke machine or something and Jim is dancing with his back to the camera, or he turns while he's dancing, and he's doing this adorable kind of hip and shoulder wiggle. GAH!!

Anything not in front of us that is off to the side, we have to rely on the plasma screens to help us see what is going on. The rooms to the side can be switched and re-decorated to fit their needs of the moment. Like the last one I went to, the cafeteria was changed into a garage.

Monique

Yup, exactly. The rooms to the left and right can be the cafeteria. The room to the right is usually the comic book store, but I've seen it as Amy's apartment, Bernadette's apartment, Penny's bedroom, Amy's apartment, Howard's bedroom, and an Indian restaurant.

The room to the left, which was the garage and usually cafeteria, I've seen as the movie theater as well, which is the coolest one, imo.

But Penny's apartment, the staircases/elevator/ and the L/S apartment are all static sets.

The only time I've ever seen one of them different was when they were storing the photo booth TARDIS in Penny's apartment but they didn't use it that week. I was also bitter because I was sitting right in front of it, LOL.

I just saw the full verison with all the songs and did all the dances right in front of my computer along with them! EPIC!!! I hope they do it again and next time have Jim actually dance. I know he was supposed to stay in character as Sheldon and deliver the BAZINGA at the end, that was cute, but it would have been so funny to watch Jim dance to hip hop!

Honestly, I don't understand why he needed to stay in character unless they plan on using the footage in the show. Would have been nice to see him dance even a little bit, like Johnny did. I assume he just didn't want to and hey, he doesn't have to.

Monique

I've decided to make the full verison of the Flash mob my new workout. I just do all the dances in front of computer like Raj and Howard would. I got get my bff Jennifer to come and do it with me. lol

Edited by Superlovelexi

Thanks for the videos. This is awesome. :) Great of Kaley to think it up! I wish Jim had danced, too, though his 'bazinga' as Sheldon was hilarious at the end.

Phanta - that little dance move by Jim in the 2010 Jim/Johnny/Kaley video was undeniably sleek. Also, his Gangnam style wasn't half bad. :p

• Like 1

"WOW" KALEY IS SEXY HOT!!1 :icon_redface:

When is she not??? She seems like my ideal woman, assuming I could keep up with her! :)

To be honest when I first heard of this I thought it sounded pretty dumb. But after watching the video's I have to give 2 thumbs up, very cool! What a job they have, looks like the most fun place to "work" ever.

When is she not??? She seems like my ideal woman, assuming I could keep up with her! :)

To be honest when I first heard of this I thought it sounded pretty dumb. But after watching the video's I have to give 2 thumbs up, very cool! What a job they have, looks like the most fun place to "work" ever.

Amen.

Kaley = Dream-woman.

• Like 1

Honestly, I don't understand why he needed to stay in character unless they plan on using the footage in the show. Would have been nice to see him dance even a little bit, like Johnny did. I assume he just didn't want to and hey, he doesn't have to.

Monique

The more I watch it, the more I love it and the more I'm upset that Jim didn't join in. It seems weird to me that he would not want to, he doesn't seem like the type. And the Bazinga would have worked even better I think if they had done it when he stops dancing. I so hope they do another one at some point..

The more I watch it, the more I love it and the more I'm upset that Jim didn't join in. It seems weird to me that he would not want to, he doesn't seem like the type. And the Bazinga would have worked even better I think if they had done it when he stops dancing. I so hope they do another one at some point..

Kaley arranged the flash mob as a celebration for an episode that made her happier professionally then she had ever been.

Maybe they will do it again for another landmark event.

• Like 1

Kaley arranged the flash mob as a celebration for an episode that made her happier professionally then she had ever been.

Maybe they will do it again for another landmark event.

really??? what episode was that???

Exactly.

Monique

The more I watch it, the more I love it and the more I'm upset that Jim didn't join in. It seems weird to me that he would not want to, he doesn't seem like the type. And the Bazinga would have worked even better I think if they had done it when he stops dancing. I so hope they do another one at some point.

I know, right? It's very unlikely that he would just refuse, and that too when it's Kaley's plan - Jim can be a sport - so it seems they actually wrote the act that way. I'm definitely hoping there will be a next time, in which he's included.