The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

6.10 The Fish Guts Displacement (Dec. 6)

Your Episode Rating  

106 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this episode?

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

Lighten up, Francis

I just don't see why you feel compelled to make personal remarks about Mayim.  Whether or not you like her looks, there's something called propriety.  I would hope you're not the kind of person who would say such things to someone's face, but just because you can hide behind your computer screen is no reason to talk like an ass.

That goes for any of the actors.  I have no problem with people debating an actor's performance, but calling them ugly is just rude and kind of a personal attack.

Even though I don't know any of them personally, I try to imagine how I would feel if someone said something like that about someone I know.

It's called being respectful.

But having read your posts, why indeed should I expect any kind of circumspection from you?

Lighten up, Francis

Oh, it's ok for you to call out what you think is a cheap shot, but not for anyone to call you out for what they think is a cheap shot?   Can you say hypocrite?  I knew you could.  

• Like 3

I think that IS it. They had 3-4 seasons of brilliantly unique science-geek humor and I think that well has just dried up. That's one of the reasons they've morphed the show into a mainly romantic comedy. They now have thousands to previous scripts to feed off. Does anyone doubt there will be an ugly-duckling-Amy-transforms-into-beautiful-swan-Amy episode coming up? How many previous shows have beaten that horse to death?  Bet the farm on it.  Another reason they've changed direction is to tap into the huge, largely female audience out there that loves romantic relationship humor and are giddy at the prospect of Sheldon and Amy having sex. 

As for the inevitable ugly-duckling-to-beautiful-swan episode, the makeup department will earn their pay that week. :icon_twisted:

Hmm, I want to see YOUR face now. Please post it here.

This episode was pretty dire. Whatever happened to the Sheldon Cooper that balked at sick people? Now all of a sudden he just sits there perfectly fine with it all? Not to mention Sheldon's aversion to human contact. They also need to dial back Amy's creepy desperation and Raj's Sandy B. references. Amy's mother was the ultimate non-character, is she a bit retarded or something?

Oh well, another TV show taken over by the relationship brigade. 

• Like 1

This episode was pretty dire. Whatever happened to the Sheldon Cooper that balked at sick people? Now all of a sudden he just sits there perfectly fine with it all? Not to mention Sheldon's aversion to human contact. They also need to dial back Amy's creepy desperation and Raj's Sandy B. references. Amy's mother was the ultimate non-character, is she a bit retarded or something?

Oh well, another TV show taken over by the relationship brigade. 

Character development. Y'know...that thing that stops shows from becoming stale?

• Like 1

And neither is the show. You get over yourself. If they want to kill a character, they would so. So whatever happens in the show, even if they add couples, make Raj gay, get Penny and Leonard eloping, no amount of whining can stop the writers.

And neither is the show. You get over yourself. If they want to kill a character, they would so. So whatever happens in the show, even if they add couples, make Raj gay, get Penny and Leonard eloping, no amount of whining can stop the writers.

And where did you get the killing a character from? Jumping back to Shamy again are we? There are more than 2 characters in the show.

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

We are all fans of the show, we just like different things about it.

And where did you get the killing a character from? Jumping back to Shamy again are we? There are more than 2 characters in the show.

Maybe you should take some of your own advice, because all I hear you complain about is Sheldon and Amy.

You said that there are more than two characters on the show. Yet all of your posts on here have been complaining about the same two characters. The only reason you call us out for being happy about a couple is because you can't stand to see people enjoying something you hate. Your toddler tantrums over something fictional is truly saddening.

So, my point is, you can't blame us for talking obsessively about something when you do exactly the same thing.

You said that there are more than two characters on the show. Yet all of your posts on here have been complaining about the same two characters. The only reason you call us out for being happy about a couple is because you can't stand to see people enjoying something you hate. Your toddler tantrums over something fictional is truly saddening.

So, my point is, you can't blame us for talking obsessively about something when you do exactly the same thing.

Hehehehehe

And how does that make you feel?

• Like 1

Sursonica, on 15 Dec 2012 - 09:45, said:

We are all fans of the show, we just like different things about it.

Unfortunately you are wrong.

So, you're saying YOU are not a fan of the show?  It all makes sense now.  

Hehehehehe

And how does that make you feel?

Pretty good actually, because I realize how lucky I am to love where the writers are taking the show. You on the other hand have nothing left to do but to mourn your loss by trolling the forums, clinging to any false hope you might have left that the show will change. I'm truly sorry you didn't get your way this time round.

• Like 2

Pretty good actually, because I realize how lucky I am to love where the writers are taking the show. You on the other hand have nothing left to do but to mourn your loss by trolling the forums, clinging to any false hope you might have left that the show will change. I'm truly sorry you didn't get your way this time round.

But in the end, I will...

My liking happens to be the correct liking thank you very much.

We could debate about who's opinion is the most 'correct' all day, but the show still ain't gonna change. Tough luck.