The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

6.10 The Fish Guts Displacement (Dec. 6)

Your Episode Rating  

106 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this episode?

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

But and here is the question: Did he see any of that as sexual? The spanking? The locking her up? Any of it at all?

no, I do not think so in first place. He was trying to push himself out of his comfortzone with this and see of what he is capeable regarding touching and contact. BUT I would not say that he might not have felt a certain tinglin in his tummy during or afterwards. And that probably caused confusion anyway. But it was maybe there, and this is needed for his development. 

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

rewatching this episode after watching last week's really turns it into something different. I am loving that

no, I do not think so in first place. He was trying to push himself out of his comfortzone with this and see of what he is capeable regarding touching and contact. BUT I would not say that he might not have felt a certain tinglin in his tummy during or afterwards. And that probably caused confusion anyway. But it was maybe there, and this is needed for his development. 

But and here is the question: Did he see any of that as sexual? The spanking? The locking her up? Any of it at all?

Who knows?! Just interesting that those two punishments were the first two things that popped into his (lil' roundy) head!!!!

Whatever direction tptb takes this, it's guaranteed to be bizarre. Can't wait!

I think that locking her in stocks is just a very old-world, very Sheldon-esque idea of punishment--in the town square, not in his bedroom or anything. :p

But it might require a permit...

I think that locking her in stocks is just a very old-world, very Sheldon-esque idea of punishment--in the town square, not in his bedroom or anything. :p

But it might require a permit...

honestly? this made me laugh so hard.... because it is so typically quirky. And I am sure he really meant it!

Edited by Shamynatress

I do believe he was in favour of public floggings for the technologically challenged older generation too :)

Wasn't the Dom in 50 Shades touch phobic? Have to ask coz couldn't get past the first book (fine with the filth, but so badly written)!

I do believe he was in favour of public floggings for the technologically challenged older generation too :)

Wasn't the Dom in 50 Shades touch phobic? Have to ask coz couldn't get past the first book (fine with the filth, but so badly written)!

sorry, can't help you. never got way past the deflowering because this book is the worse written Fanfic that ever crossed my way. thats just my personal oppinion, so no offence to any 50 shades fans.............

sorry, can't help you. never got way past the deflowering because this book is the worse written Fanfic that ever crossed my way. thats just my personal oppinion, so no offence to any 50 shades fans.............

TXF has the best smutfic--in whatever flavor you want it in--romantic, BDSM, slash. :D

• Like 1

TXF has the best smutfic--in whatever flavor you want it in--romantic, BDSM, slash. :D

Interesting. I always thougth the BEST smutstuff is to find in the Harry Potter fandom. Real nice slash, also a lot of HC and angsty plots. And also some BDSM  :icon_cheesygrin:

TXF Slash? Do tell!

TXF fic has been around since probably the first season of the show--1993/1994--and mixed in with casefiles, Mulder/Scully shipper fics, Mulder!Torture, Scully!Torture, mytharcs and "Plot? What plot?" smutfics, there were all kinds of slash fics--Mulder/Krycek, Mulder/Skinner, Skinner/Doggett, and all kinds of variations and recombinations of any of the guys.  There were even really creepy slashfics involving the Cigarette Smoking Man.  :icon_eek:  :blink:

There's a great archive of XF fics at The Gossamer Project, and a lot of slash fic at The Basement.  I don't know that The Basement is ever updated anymore, but Gossamer is updated every so often.

You can tell that Sheldon really does love Amy, by the fact he stays with her when she's sick, rather than run a mile, as he did when Penny turned up sick in his apartment.

According to The Big Bang Theory Wiki, this is the "Only episode where Sheldon says the word "sex" instead of "coitus"."

That's not true.

In the pilot, referring to Penny (who is using their shower), Sheldon tells Leonard "That woman in there's not going to have sex with you".

According to The Big Bang Theory Wiki, this is the "Only episode where Sheldon says the word "sex" instead of "coitus"."

That's not true.

In the pilot, referring to Penny (who is using their shower), Sheldon tells Leonard "That woman in there's not going to have sex with you".

Sheldon says it in the second episode, too. When they're carrying Penny's parcel up the stairs, Sheldon says something to the effect of carrying this box won't increase the chances of Penny having sex with you. Leonard says men do things for women without expecting sex, so Sheldon says those would be men who just had sex.

Has anyone else noticed that, at no point does Penny touch the worms, or the fish, with her bare hands?

I wonder if Kaley has a phobia, about worms and fish?

Edited by Stephen Hawking