The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

6.10 The Fish Guts Displacement (Dec. 6)

Your Episode Rating  

106 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this episode?

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

Sheldon makes a great nurse maid, he's following his mothers example to a tee. The shamy's are going to go ballistic over this one.

Sheldon makes a great nurse maid, he's following his mothers example to a tee. The shamy's are going to go ballistic over this one.

Has Sheldon ever helped Leonard when he was sick?  I think this is the first 'sick' episode since Sheldon's 1st season.

Has Sheldon ever helped Leonard when he was sick?  I think this is the first 'sick' episode since Sheldon's 1st season.

No but when Penny and Sheldon both get sick in 3.15 The ‪Large Hadron Collision,‬ he wanted soup and she said "I'm sick!" and he says "not my problem" So he wouldn't do it for everyone.

^Sheldon is not wearing his usual outfit in this video, instead he's wearing a shirt? Is there a particular reason for that?

Semi-spoilerish? Maybe?

They're supposed to go to a funeral, but Amy is too sick, hence his nice outfit.

No but when Penny and Sheldon both get sick in 3.15 The ‪Large Hadron Collision,‬ he wanted soup and she said "I'm sick!" and he says "not my problem" So he wouldn't do it for everyone.

Well, if Sheldon was so into starting something with Penny, wouldn't he have taken care of her and not take care of Amy?   I know, I know, I'm making sense.  Can't do that where Shenny's are concerned.  

Semi-spoilerish? Maybe?

They're supposed to go to a funeral, but Amy is too sick, hence his nice outfit.

That could be it. But in that case he wouldn't have brought Vapo-Rub. Unless it's something Amy already had at her place.

Oh well, guess we'll have to wait and see :)

That could be it. But in that case he wouldn't have brought Vapo-Rub. Unless it's something Amy already had at her place.

Oh well, guess we'll have to wait and see :)

Sorry, I was unclear. That is the reason, but I wasn't sure if that was too spoiler-ish for people or not. It really has nothing to do with the storyline overall.

Would we get to hear 'soft kitty' again???

While I am ok with Shamy, I can't help but feel that 'soft kitty' should remain as something between Sheldon and Penny... just my thoughts.

LOL why is she taking her glasses off to have Vaporub rubbed onto her chest?  :icon_lol:

Mayim does an absolutely fantastic job in those scenes. It's so convincing. She's awesome.

• Like 2

Here is a sneak peak I recorded, a bit spoilerish

And Pammie made an it in HD

OMG If I wish there was a Love It button instead of a Like it button cause  I LOVE THIS!!!!!  Sheldon is so adorable!!  That he actually willing to do all the things he just said he do for her in this little video makes me even more super excited to see this episode! I SQUEE'd!!!    If he sings Soft Kitty to her I think my ovaries will explode with GLEE!! :D

Edited by Superlovelexi
  • Like 1