The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

6.10 The Fish Guts Displacement (Dec. 6)

Your Episode Rating  

106 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this episode?

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

I just love live audiences. When there's one random single person laughing on their own for little things I crack up. Like when he pulls the thermometer out of her mouth there's one guy who goes "hehe". LOL. Why??

• Like 2

I love that longer clip--the way he says, "I'm sorry. I just want you to get better as soon as possible"--his voice is so sweet and kind in that tiny moment, and then how he leans in closer when he asks if she believes in the placebo effect.

He's such a funny mixture of clueless/impatient (her temperature is exactly the same as half an hour ago, she's not even trying to get better, tictac medicine) and caring.

And one little thing that bothers me for some reason--when he's putting the Purell on his hands after handling the thermometer, I want him to spread it between his fingers--I keep thinking, "spread your fingers apart, get that stuff between your fingers!" He's still germy! :p

And for some reason I love that you can hear the tictacs rattling in his pocket when he gets up from the couch. ;)

Edited by phantagrae
  • Like 2

I love that longer clip--the way he says, "I'm sorry. I just want you to get better as soon as possible"--his voice is so sweet and kind in that tiny moment, and then how he leans in closer when he asks if she believes in the placebo effect.

He's such a funny mixture of clueless/impatient (her temperature is exactly the same as half an hour ago, she's not even trying to get better, tictac medicine) and caring.

And for some reason I love that you can hear the tictacs rattling in his pocket when he gets up from the couch. ;)

Again, a combination of opposites perfectly done by Jim. :)

I'm wondering why he was carrying around those tic-tacs in the first place!

Hmmm... :D :D

Here's a longer clip.

Which I tried so freaking hard to download from CBS Press Express and then grabbed it from me after I posted it. :| I love Pammie, but when it comes to these...

I still can not believe all this SHAMY goodness from Promos and taping report happens till I see it on the episode :icon_eek:. But I don't care what people will think, if tomorrow I will giggle all of a sudden and keep shotting happiness with my eyes :lol:. 

To freshen his breath, I bet Sheldon would offer them to many people every day, as a subtle hint.

Tweet of Bil: "We we shot the ending to the #bigbangtheory that airs tonight (US/Canada), my jaw hit the floor. Frankly, I can't believe we did it."

OMG 

:huh: What could he mean by that??

Cute signature, MaryPea.

Edited by Frieda

Okay what I don't get... season 3 the second episode Howard says he spent his childhood nailing bugs to cork board yet he's afraid of worms in this episode... huh?

• Like 1