The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pateny

Jim Parsons Will Be On Jay Leno

It was sooo cute. He's adorable. I want to pick him up and take him home w me

Loved the part about his mom: lollipop Houston Texas guild

Oh Jim, I hear you. I also got into football late and it's now my favorite sport to watch. Red Zone Channel ftw.

(Go Pats!)

Can't find the full thing on youtube yet, oh well. Love his socks, lol.

You just can't help but smile while watching him talk.

I also watched the later part when that little girl actress was on, since I knew he'd be on the couch. Did anyone else watch it? The little girl was talking about all the stuffed animals she has and Jim asked her if she knew about something called a "Stuffie"--and apparently there's some little tongue-twister about it that they use on the commercials--JP tried to say it and couldn't do it, but of course the little girl could. I love that she started by saying, "It's easy--you just go..." and then launched into it. JP actually did pretty good to get about halfway through it (without flashcards!!) :p

It amuses me that Jim jokingly said that his mother represents the Lollipop Houston Texas Guild.

omg same i was like !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How could he possibly know about fanforum? :icon_eek:

He didn't. The FF site was called the Lollypop Guild on this forum. It comes from the Wizard of Oz. Leno was calling Jims mother a munchkin from the film.

I have to say they are kind of terrifying

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_CAs3q7G48&feature=fvwrel

I liked the interview BTW. He's really relaxed these days.

Edited by Moonbase

Thanks for the full interview!

First of all, Man in Black in electric green socks. :icon_lol:

I love how cool and amused he was about the ad. He could certainly have sued them, and instead he says he may need to go back to them for help several years from now. Only Jim!

Hark at him rambling on and on about football (about which I know next to nothing). But as we often say, even Jim reading the telephone directory would be good enough. Just his expressions are gold. Now I have to go and look up what the Dan Patrick show is.

His New York anecdote about the kissing lady gets funnier every time he tells it. smile.gif

That cut-out made me laugh and go 'aww', too. His mother certainly makes a sweet munchkin.

Is he or isn't he getting more adorable by the day?

It amuses me that Jim jokingly said that his mother represents the Lollipop Houston Texas Guild.

I mentioned this on FF about 5 minutes back, and said you would understand. Hmm. ;)

Edited by Pomita

Yes. I know they are talking about the small people from the Wizard of Oz. I just found it amusing that while I keep on sort of mentioning and complaining about that term, Jim would be randomly using it in his interview and jokingly describe his mother like that.

Oh well.

• Like 1

Jim was all kinds of adorbs on Leno, my highlights being that

c) He totally freaked when the lady kissed him in NYC (No offense, but I don't know what you got.... lmao.gif)

Cute interview.

Thanks for the full interview!

First of all, Man in Black in electric green socks.

His New York anecdote about the kissing lady gets funnier every time he tells it. smile.gif

Is he or isn't he getting more adorable by the day?

Can someone explain me about that KISS story?? I don´t know anything about this! When this happened? how? Where? Who? Oh my ...

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Can someone explain me about that KISS story?? I don´t know anything about this! When this happened? how? Where? Who? Oh my ...

He told the story before, I think it was when he was at Kelly's. He said he was having dinner at a NY restaurant, and suddenly, a woman yells "Jim!" and comes to him like she knows him and kisses him on the lips. He was startled because by the way she named him he thought he knew her and he didn't remember her so he didn't want to be rude, but then he realized she was just a fan. 

IT

IS

A

JOKE

YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT BC YOU'RE COMEDY GOLD VOER HEREe!!!!

Hey, now. I like you. Don't have an aneurism. :icon_eek:

God, I hate Jay so much. Jim was adorable, though. Thanks for the YouTube link! I really didn't want to watch Jay and I didn't have to.

He told the story before, I think it was when he was at Kelly's. He said he was having dinner at a NY restaurant, and suddenly, a woman yells "Jim!" and comes to him like she knows him and kisses him on the lips. He was startled because by the way she named him he thought he knew her and he didn't remember her so he didn't want to be rude, but then he realized she was just a fan. 

Hmm, so clever woman.....thank you Sursonica.

I hope this will not happen again. You know, this type of things are making famous people to become cold with their fans...and Jim is so lovely and friendly with his fans. I don´t want he changes :)

I don't know if he told the story on Kelly, but I know he told it when he was on Jimmy Kimmel (where he's wearing that brown suit and talks about getting carded at 34). I love the way he told it that time. :p

I think the Jimmy K one's the same episode where they showed the Man or Muppet part where Jim did a cameo, right?