Leonard And Penny Shippers Thread (Possible Spoilers)

C-Trayne

More scoop on the Valentine's Episode:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/01/14/be...poiler-room/2/

Quote:

Any BBT scoop? — Jeff
According to the lovely Melissa Rauch, who was a vision at last night’s Golden Globes, Bernadette and Howard’s money issues are going to “come to a head” in an upcoming episode of The Big Bang Theory. “Bernadette makes a lot more money than Howard now and we’re trying to figure out how the money should be split or spent,” she previews. “Hilarity ensues — as does a fight — in typical Big Bang style.” Meanwhile, EP Bill Prady says the BBT team is currently abuzz about the forthcoming Valentine’s Day episode. “There are a couple of couples that the holiday puts on a lot of pressure on,” he says. “In writing it, we all sat down and talked about horrible Valentine’s Days. We went through an inventory of personal romantic failings and I think we picked out some good stuff to inspire the episode.”

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well from the spoiler it sounds like two of the couples will be having a "horrible Valentine's Day". From the last side H/B are having themselves a great time spending Leonard's money so it doesn't look like its them. That leaves L/P and S/A. Perhaps BangerMain is correct and all is well by the end of the episode for the two unfortunate couples.

Well let's see the only other Valentine's episode this show has ever done turned out to be horrible for L/P so why not keep that theme going for their second Valentine's Day as a couple with another horrible day. I hope they are kind of blowing smoke and everything turns out well. I'm figuring Penny realizes that she has been focusing on that couple and not Leonard for Valentine's Day and she makes it up to him at the end of the episode.

Well I'm clinging on the thread of hope that the reason Leonard is paying H/B's tab is because for once something went right for Leonard and he is extremely happy. I know I'm reaching but I'm the eternal optimist when it comes to L/P! :)

Sorry, but I have the feeling that H/B are alone because Penny gets upset and runs off, like she has done before, and Leonard goes to chase after her.

Sorry, but I have the feeling that H/B are alone because Penny gets upset and runs off, like she has done before, and Leonard goes to chase after her.

Just rain on my parade why don't you! Lol! If you don't mind I'll continue to hold out hope for my theory! :)

Edited by SodidIwin?

Just rain on my parade why don't you! Lol! If you don't mind I'll continue to hold out hope for my theory! :)

Yeah sorry, I have gone over to the dark side, since I found out TPTB were going to screw up another L/P Valentines Day with something that could even lead to a break up.

Yeah sorry, I have gone over to the dark side, since I found out TPTB were going to screw up another L/P Valentines Day with something that could even lead to a break up.
SPOILER ALERT Come back from the dark side SRAM! E-Online posted the following SPOILER: "Something huge happens in episode 16 for Leonard and Penny. We repeat, do not miss episode 16. And it's an exciting happening, not a bad one."

Well I'm clinging on the thread of hope that the reason Leonard is paying H/B's tab is because for once something went right for Leonard and he is extremely happy. I know I'm reaching but I'm the eternal optimist when it comes to L/P! :)

Do we know that Leonard is paying the tab???

SPOILER ALERT Come back from the dark side SRAM! E-Online posted the following SPOILER: "Something huge happens in episode 16 for Leonard and Penny. We repeat, do not miss episode 16. And it's an exciting happening, not a bad one."

That sounds likie positive news hopefully!  How credible is the source?

If the get engaged, I won't complain, but I would rather see him propose, she cries and runs off, he chases her, catches her, she cries on his shoulder and tells him she really loves him but can't marry him right now and then she suggests they do a marriage beta test and move in together which makes him happy.

If the get engaged, I won't complain, but I would rather see him propose, she cries and runs off, he chases her, catches her, she cries on his shoulder and tells him she really loves him but can't marry him right now and then she suggests they do a marriage beta test and move in together which makes him happy.

I think that's way far-fetched for the show and even for the characters.

The only issue I have with that assumption is why would they be adament not to miss the episode because it is an exciting thing not a bad one. If it is just speculation on their part from reading the sides they are sure being extremely convencing that in fact something good will happen. This is after how Penny reacted with the last proposal from Leonard.

When it comes to the spoiler peeps from the Entertainment sites, I take what they say with a grain of salt. Most of them don't watch TBBT, at least not religiously. I take their word if they're quoting the cast or the producers from an interview. Otherwise, it is pretty obvious that they get their information from the casting sides. They speculate based on that. I bet they don't even remember Leonard's failed proposal from last season. They just read in the latest sides that Leonard gets on one knee and decided that it sounded like a good thing.

Do we know that Leonard is paying the tab???

That sounds likie positive news hopefully!  How credible is the source?

The latest sides are for a waiter who comes up to Howard and Bernie and Howard, I think, says that Leonard said he was paying, so Howard orders a bottle of champagne and Bernie orders "2 of every dessert".

This scene takes place after the scene with Matt and Gretchen and Leonard getting down on one knee, according to page numbers.

I'm thinking that after Leonard does whatever he does, either Penny is upset and they leave the diner, or Penny is very happy and they leave the diner (to "celebrate").

Thanks phantagrae, I didn't know more sides came out... I hope they left for a good reason rather than out of anger or some other poor emotion... Im more leaning towards a good reason because if something bad happened between L/P then I doubt H/B would be in such good moods. They seemed somewhat upbeat from what I saw

Thanks phantagrae, I didn't know more sides came out... I hope they left for a good reason rather than out of anger or some other poor emotion... Im more leaning towards a good reason because if something bad happened between L/P then I doubt H/B would be in such good moods. They seemed somewhat upbeat from what I saw
Count me in C-Trayne, I'm believing something good is going to transpire with Leonard And Penny by the end of the episode. :)