Leonard And Penny Shippers Thread (Possible Spoilers)

C-Trayne

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they stick to the routine, they have followed all season, and fix this latest L/P drama before the end of the episode. Why couldn't they have had a nice funny Valentines Episode. One of the spoilers said Lorre had a meeting discussing all the rotten things that could ruin Valentines Day to come up with something funny. He really is a broken toy, isn't He..

I hope they stick to the routine, they have followed all season, and fix this latest L/P drama before the end of the episode. Why couldn't they have had a nice funny Valentines Episode. One of the spoilers said Lorre had a meeting discussing all the rotten things that could ruin Valentines Day to come up with something funny. He really is a broken toy, isn't He..
It appears that unfortunately he is an extremely powerful broken toy! :) However, I'm still hoping for the happy outcome. After all, as I stated earlier, when it comes to L/P I'm the eternal optimist! :)

I saw a spoiler where Molaro said the writers got together to discuss bad valentines experiences, but nothing about Lorre. Molars runs the writers now, can you link to that spoiler about Lorre?

I saw a spoiler where Molaro said the writers got together to discuss bad valentines experiences, but nothing about Lorre. Molars runs the writers now, can you link to that spoiler about Lorre?
I believe Lorre is #1! Ultimately nothing happens without his final approval.

I believe Lorre is #1! Ultimately nothing happens without his final approval.
No I'm aware he's the top. That doesn't mean that it was his idea and since Molaro is running the writers now, and he was the one who said that he had a meeting with the writers, I was just asking to see the spoiler that SRAM saw. I just wanted to compare them, that's all. Not saying Lorre isn't the one, just didn't see it from the one I saw.

Yes, Molaro is running the show's story direction, thank goodness, and his touch is light and positive with nothing bad happening to the couples. Lorre's heavy hand does not seem to be noticed in this years episode. Maybe he is a changed man or is back on his meds.

Most likely, Lorre sees that season 6's approach to the characters is making him an avalanche of money and is not rocking the boat with some dissonant story angle.

Edited by BangerMain

I'm wondering if Lorre's been busy with his new pilot, which may not be a bad thing for TBBT.

That "Mom" sitcom has Lorre working with his posse from the reeking "Two and a Half Men".  If it keeps him away from TBBT for the rest of the year, I'll watch it as penance. :icon_wink:

I can't find the reference, so I will have to retract my statement. I guess since all this started about episode 6.16, I have gone over to the dark side.

I can't find the reference, so I will have to retract my statement. I guess since all this started about episode 6.16, I have gone over to the dark side.
I think there are a lot of us on the dark side since we saw the sides for 6x16. :)

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="eirwinrommel" data-cid="85733" data-time="1358287490"><p>

Here's the link.<br />

<br />

<a href='http://cartermatt.com/46416/the-big-bang-theory-season-6-spoilers-big-moment-for-leonard-penny-fans/'>http://cartermatt.com/46416/the-big-bang-theory-season-6-spoilers-big-moment-for-leonard-penny-fans/</a></p></blockquote>

Does anyone know what the pic on this site is from? Is it up 16?

Thanks for the link. Do you think they know something we don't or are they just guessing from the same information we are.
Since the actors don't see scripts until the night before the table read(during a normal week, they get them after a taping for Wednesday's read) I would say the are going off the same information. But I guess it's possible they've heard something or got information from someone as that show's script will be given out tonight.

Just to settle an earlier discussion, it was Bill Prady who said something about drawing inspiration from personal bad Valentine experiences. So you were both wrong. :p

Source - http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/01/14/being-human-ncis-elementary-grimm-big-bang-find-out-whats-next-in-the-spoiler-room/2/

Any BBT scoop? — Jeff
According to the lovely Melissa Rauch, who was a vision at last night’s Golden Globes, Bernadette and Howard’s money issues are going to “come to a head” in an upcoming episode of The Big Bang Theory. “Bernadette makes a lot more money than Howard now and we’re trying to figure out how the money should be split or spent,” she previews. “Hilarity ensues — as does a fight — in typical Big Bang style.” Meanwhile, EP Bill Prady says the BBT team is currently abuzz about the forthcoming Valentine’s Day episode. “There are a couple of couples that the holiday puts on a lot of pressure on,” he says. “In writing it, we all sat down and talked about horrible Valentine’s Days. We went through an inventory of personal romantic failings and I think we picked out some good stuff to inspire the episode.”

Just to settle an earlier discussion, it was Bill Prady who said something about drawing inspiration from personal bad Valentine experiences. So you were both wrong. :p

Source - http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/01/14/being-human-ncis-elementary-grimm-big-bang-find-out-whats-next-in-the-spoiler-room/2/

You're right, my bad.  I told you I was over on the dark side now.

it does sound a little sketchy they were using past failings on valentines day to try and work this one up... I am going to hold out the little bit of hope i have left that they are able to resolve whatever issue arises within the episode and get stronger for it.  I don't know if i can take any more drama...

Idk if anyone read the taping report to 6 :15 but its kind of L/P heavy but again more drama... wtf I'm gonna shoot someone

Well after this Leonard proposes "again"... and considering the latest taping report it looks like she is gonna reject him "again"....

Edited by vasu