The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
C-Trayne

Leonard And Penny Shippers Thread (Possible Spoilers)

The fact is Leonard loves Penny and she loves him. She brings a different perspective to Leonard's life that he seems to have always wanted to do but was too afraid to by himself.

With there being minimal L/P interaction the last 2 episodes I'm hoping for a L/P storyline with tomorrow's taping or at worst a storyline involving them with the group. Only 6 episodes left for this season.

okay we get it... kutra hates penny lets move on

I don't hate Penny. I hate her being Leonard's girlfriend.

Because Leonard should be with ......?
Obviously, anyone other than Penny. ;) (And yes, he hates Penny, no matter how strongly he denies it. Only someone who hates a character would expend so much effort to continually trash that character for as long as he has.) Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2
  • Like 1

Someone like Alex.

And it will never going to happen between them. He admitted out loud and said it to Penny.

Leonard cares all about Penny including her insecurities and he will try the best to keep this long-haul relationship and  never ever losing her again

• Like 3

And it will never going to happen between them. He admitted out loud and said it to Penny.

Leonard cares all about Penny including her insecurities and he will try the best to keep this long-haul relationship and  never ever losing her again

Word! :)

I really don't understand how people can watch the show expecting Penny and Leonard to end up with anybody else but each other. It's the whole point of the show, pretty much.

• Like 5

I really don't understand how people can watch the show expecting Penny and Leonard to end up with anybody else but each other. It's the whole point of the show, pretty much.

its either art or belief system.

btw, I stole your reversal idea - cos it worked for you. Not so good for me but i was pleased to discover argon.  Then wikipedia says the name "argon" is derived from the Greek word αργον meaning "lazy" or "the inactive one". So happy!

• Like 1

Go Beavers,

"Whether he is a true genius and eventually proves to be right about her, or whether he wanted so hard to believe in the hypothesis that he destroys himself by hanging on long after he should have let go...that is for the writers to decide."

Nicely spoken. If you taught physics, I might have done better. Thanks!

Edited by Ibid

Isn't it time for a good L/P specific episode.  6.17 was more of a S/P episode, 6.16 was all of them, and 6.15 could be both a L/P and S/A or maybe another S/P episode.  So aren't we due for this 6.19?

Hi everyone! I've been traveling for a couple of weeks. However I have read some of the comments and it just baffles me how some posters can be so hateful of a fictional character? It really saddens me of their personal situation.

I agree that it is time for another major L/P movement. Of course this is only because I'm such a L/P shipper. I'm just very worried that Lorre's comment a while back comes true. I forget where but he mentioned that 2 people can love each other but because of their careers it just never comes to pass. Now that they are moving Penny's acting career I'm now worried that it just another vehicle for the writers to postpone their engagement?

Isn't it time for a good L/P specific episode.  6.17 was more of a S/P episode, 6.16 was all of them, and 6.15 could be both a L/P and S/A or maybe another S/P episode.  So aren't we due for this 6.19?

Maybe, but they've had a lot of couples episodes lately.  6.14 was a lot about S/A with some H/B, 6.15 was S/A and L/P, 6.16 was the V-day ep--obviously very couples-oriented, then 6.17 and 6.18 focused a lot on Raj-Lucy.  I wonder if they might do something for 6.19 that's unrelated to any of the couples.  I'm all for an L/P episode as long as they're moving in a good direction with it.

Hi everyone! I've been traveling for a couple of weeks. However I have read some of the comments and it just baffles me how some posters can be so hateful of a fictional character? It really saddens me of their personal situation.

I agree that it is time for another major L/P movement. Of course this is only because I'm such a L/P shipper. I'm just very worried that Lorre's comment a while back comes true. I forget where but he mentioned that 2 people can love each other but because of their careers it just never comes to pass. Now that they are moving Penny's acting career I'm now worried that it just another vehicle for the writers to postpone their engagement?

Yeah that is a worry, if he takes an interest in Penny and Leonard again. After seeing the original pilot, I sometimes think, in season 4, Lorre was trying to turn Penny into the character he had originally created in the pilot.

I think they should let the Penny rebuild sink in and stabalize Lenny a bit more. Getting Penny to the point where she can bring more to the table, before an engagement would be nice. They've just started to rejuvenate her acting career, so that would be good next step. Plus, it would be really cool to get the Priceline commercials into the show somehow.

Edited by Kaizen
  • Like 1

I wonder if they are going to move her career?  If she started to get good acting jobs, it would probably take a lot of her time and it would definitely strain her and Leonard's relationship, so I wonder if they are going to use that angle?  I don't think the writers are going to let their realationship stay all wine and roses, there will probably be some problems, maybe big problems, but I do think there is a good chance they won't break up again, because the Valentine's episode sort of points out they both think they are each others endgame.

I wonder if they are going to move her career? If she started to get good acting jobs, it would probably take a lot of her time and it would definitely strain her and Leonard's relationship, so I wonder if they are going to use that angle? I don't think the writers are going to let their realationship stay all wine and roses, there will probably be some problems, maybe big problems, but I do think there is a good chance they won't break up again, because the Valentine's episode sort of points out they both think they are each others endgame.

My thoughts too. I have got over my S/A upstaging concerns and am happy for L/P to play together with only some drama. I can read the valentimes day declaration as near to a promise. It was unprecedented and really well sold by Ms Cuoco. There will still be comedy. Also, un engaged and un married and on separate rooms still works. They could still maybe acquire something together. And maybe she gets to go with him to pick the new car. Then the career growth.