The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
koops

Actor On Actor Interviews

I was just watching those, I think they're in the S4 DVDs?

Johnny and Kaley are a weird mix of awkward and hilarious to watch. And it's so funny to compare them to Jim and Mayim, they're like day and night. J&K are all disorganized and all over the place and laughing all the time and J&M are so articulate and professional about it.

I think my favorite bit has to be Johnny "Who has friends in the jungle???" LOL.

I love the J&M interview, especially when Mayim says, "We can turn off the cameras if you want" :p

I think I've only seen the J&K interview once, so I don't remember it very well.

But I love the insights into how the actors approach their work.

I noticed how different those interviews were. J/M were very professional and real, while J/K were goofy, pissy and just not as informative. I learned more from Jim and Mayim than I did Johnny and Kaley.

I loved Mayim and Jim interview. It's was funny and silly but still informative.

Kaley and Johnny was all over the place. Wish they took it more serious. It was for the fans and for they ppl who buy the DVD.

We buy the DVDs

I wonder how long before those interviews were shot had J&K broken up. Because I can see how some of the questions would be awkward for them.

Edited by spook

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

I wonder how long before those interviews were shot had J&K broken up. Because I can see how some of the questions would be awkward for them.

They were shot in March 2011. I know that because Mayim tweeted the day they filmed it, saying she had done the interview with Jim and that she thought her lipstick was too orange. I don't remember the exact date but I'm sure it was on March.

I have an eidetic memory so I remember that kind of thing. Kinda pathetic, I know.

Regarding the interviews, I loved Jim & Mayim's and I gotta admit, I watch it every couple of weeks. I liked the Johnny Kaley one but it was kinda dumb in some parts. I really hope Johnny got that Thresaurus for Kaley though. As Kaley would say "It was fun" :icon_lol:

Edited by Sursonica
  • Like 1

They were shot in March 2011. I know that because Mayim tweeted the day they filmed it, saying she had done the interview with Jim and that she thought her lipstick was too orange. I don't remember the exact date but I'm sure it was on March.

I have an eidetic memory so I remember that kind of thing. Kinda pathetic, I know.

Regarding the interviews, I loved Jim & Mayim's and I gotta admit, I watch it every couple of weeks. I liked the Johnny Kaley one but it was kinda dumb in some parts. I really hope Johnny got that Thresaurus for Kaley though. As Kaley would say "It was fun" :icon_lol:

Johnny and Kaley broke up in Dec 2009 because I was at the taping of the infamous fight/tension live show in Feb and was told info. I even did a full taping report about it. Yani should remember that. ;)

http://www.fanforum.com/44321641-post160.html

Edited by Shel_Ra_Ho_Le

Johnny and Kaley broke up in Dec 2009 because I was at the taping of the infamous fight/tension live show in Feb and was told info. I even did a full taping report about it. Yani should remember that. ;)

Ohh you know me so well Krys!!! :icon_redface: Of course I remember that, it was on your LiveJournal report, with the blue backgrund :) The taping for The Pants Alternative wasn't it? You said Johnny looked really pissed and Kaley looked sad throughout the taping :(

Ohh you know me so well Krys!!! :icon_redface: Of course I remember that, it was on your LiveJournal report, with the blue backgrund :) The taping for The Pants Alternative wasn't it? You said Johnny looked really pissed and Kaley looked sad throughout the taping :(

Yup! and then my 'birdie' confirmed that indeed something did occur backstage before the intros. My friend and I heard something backstage, loud voices and thought that was odd. Then my friend checked with HER birdie and they told us that J and K were broken up.

Yup! and then my 'birdie' confirmed that indeed something did occur backstage before the intros. My friend and I heard something backstage, loud voices and thought that was odd. Then my friend checked with HER birdie and they told us that J and K were broken up.

Does anyone know now what happened back stage that night.

Even after the past several years, I still feel that they still love each other and would like to get back together.  Your thoughts.

Agree or disagree,  is one or the other not wanting to or is it both.

Does anyone know now what happened back stage that night.

Even after the past several years, I still feel that they still love each other and would like to get back together.  Your thoughts.

Agree or disagree,  is one or the other not wanting to or is it both.

Well, since Johnny's been with his girlfriend for a while now and Kaley just got engaged, I would say no, they're not wanting to get back together.

• Like 1

I they wanted, they would have.

I don't know why is it so hard for some people to grasp that sometimes you can remain good friends and even best friends with an ex and that doesn't mean that you want to get back together with that person.

My best friend is someone I dated for two years, we broke up amicably deciding that we were better off as friends than as a couple. And after that we became best friends, and he has also developed a friendship with my current boyfriend. He has introduced me to his (many) girlfriends. He is the person that knows me better than anyone (which we use to our advantage by teaming up to play Pictionary, etc, no one can beat us) but that doesn't mean we would ever get back together. Cos we love each other but not in the romantic way anymore. Sometimes romantic love mutates into something else. I think that is the case with Kaley & Johnny. The didn't work out as a couple but they love each other, so that love became a friendship. That's all. People change, feelings change.

Thanks, and I see your point.  I dont know why that I feel that one or the other or both want to get back together again.  I guess it is just the romanticism between these two and the romanticism part in me.

Also, the fact that Kaley has been in and out of several relationships the past year or so, getting quickly engaged time and time again, than breaking it off, makes me feel she is a little envious of Johnny,and would want to get back with him, but would not do anything to destroy Johnny and Kellie relationship at this time. Is this just wishful thinking. Am I reading too much into this..

Would Kaley want Johnny back

Would Johnny want Kaley back.

Sursonica,  or ANYONE, Your thoughts, (by the way, I dont know why this has bothered me lately.  I never felt that these two belong together more now and ever, than before this even during the past couple of years)

Edited by Nighthawks

Also, the fact that Kaley has been in and out of several relationships the past year or so, getting quickly engaged time and time again, than breaking it off, makes me feel she is a little envious of Johnny,and would want to get back with him, but would not do anything to destroy Johnny and Kellie relationship at this time. Is this just wishful thinking. Am I reading too much into this..

Would Kaley want Johnny back

Would Johnny want Kaley back.

Sursonica,  or ANYONE, Your thoughts, (by the way, I dont know why this has bothered me lately.  I never felt that these two belong together more now and ever, than before this even during the past couple of years)

Try not to confuse the actors with the characters.

Anyway, if it turns out that they really do want to get back together, I'm sure they will at some point.  But for now, they seem to be quite happy where they are.