The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

Jim Is Looking Very Slim At The Moment

he looks perfect right now -- best he has ever looked.  He looks like sheldon again, but in a more attractive way than in the earlier seasons.  so glad he lost some weight and cut his hair!

• Like 1

I love the short hair and the slimmer look.

Not aneroxic look.

He kinda looks like season 2 Sheldon.

I want to know his beauty secrets

I guess I'm in the minority who prefers him S5 style :p I With S4 hair. 

• Like 1

I guess I'm in the minority who prefers him S5 style :p I With S4 hair. 

Actually, I don't mind him either way. Actually, one of my first posts on this forum in the "Show" section was how sexy he looked thicker. LOL! So, you're not alone there. But again, he looks just as sexy now.

Monique

he looks perfect right now -- best he has ever looked.  He looks like sheldon again, but in a more attractive way than in the earlier seasons.  so glad he lost some weight and cut his hair!

Agreed. I do think he's looking his best now.

But I also liked him in every kind of look from season 1 to season 5, excluding the worryingly thin phase.. so what do you know. I'm a biased observer. :p

• Like 1

He looks good rt now. He looks fit but still slim. Season 2-3 look.

I hated when he looked like a skeleton during s4.

Wayyyy too skinny.

I wanted to throw a sandwich at the screen.

I LOVE YOUR AVATAR OMG

Now a few weeks into season 6 he is looking very fit and lovely

If he ever came to the UK i would have to find out where he is and do something to get his attention

• Like 1

I was just rewatching (for the bazillionth time) the Zazzy ep and they must have filmed the Counterfactuals scene some time before the episode itself because there's a real difference between how Jim looks from that scene to the next one at the restaurant. It's not just his weight, but his hair is shorter in the restaurant scene, too.

I may have to go back and look up the taping report for this ep. I'm sure this was probably discussed before. I was simply noticing the difference for the first time the other day when I watched it.

I just went back and read the taping report for that ep and it doesn't even mention the cold open, so I don't know when it was filmed.

Hmmm...

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

I just went back and read the taping report for that ep and it doesn't even mention the cold open, so I don't know when it was filmed.

Hmmm...

They taped the cold opening when they shot The Hot Troll Deviation (it is on that taping report). Kinda weird, because they usually don't do that. I think that they probably felll short with the time and decided to add it later.

They taped the cold opening when they shot The Hot Troll Deviation (it is on that taping report). Kinda weird, because they usually don't do that. I think that they probably felll short with the time and decided to add it later.

Ah, thanks!

I was thinking they had to have taped it separately.

Getting a bit too skinny again... :mellow:

Yes, I noticed that in his Conan appearance. His cheekbones are beginning to stand out a little. I think he's still fine, but he needs to take care not to lose any more weight after this, since it happened once.

• Like 1

As long as he does not go back to early season 4 and early season 1 where he was even skinnier, he looks fine now, i l ike the way he has his hair as well :)

I'm sure he's not unwell - he wasn't even in season 4. I think he just has a fluctuating weight tendency like some people do, and also probably over-exercises sometimes. It's not impossible that he's overdoing it a bit again nowadays, given that his 40th birthday is approaching and he does have a slight hang-up about it.

I don't think he's too skinny at this point, but I just LOVED LOVED LOVED the tiny glimpse of tummy when he shouted, "Giant Jenga, I win!!" :D

• Like 1

I don't think he's too skinny at this point, but I just LOVED LOVED LOVED the tiny glimpse of tummy when he shouted, "Giant Jenga, I win!!"

I actually needed that to be pointed out, blind me. But once I did notice it, I loved it too. :D

I actually needed that to be pointed out, blind me. But once I did notice it, I loved it too. :D

And Jim's undies... :p