The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rachelshamyfan

Jim Is Looking Very Slim At The Moment

379685_346398068808708_322024874_n.jpg

Jim is really sweet, talented actor, gorgeous man. I will run out of adjectives if I try to put them here. Here's one adorable pic of him. :wub:

I think Jim knows that he has a very pleasing personality, which is what Craig's 'adorable' meant to him in that context. He even said half-jokingly in some other interview, 'I'm as lovely as I've always been' (the interviewer was teasing that he had become obnoxious after winning his Emmy). He also has to know, as a good actor, that he can effectively act attractive or seductive when he needs to. But I don't think he realizes that he's actually attractive to some of us just as he is, in real life.

He would definitely be scared if he browsed this thread. In a good way, hopefully. :p

Speaking of his hair in this ep--I have to admit that I pause the video in that one moment where Kripke comes back in with the blank paper.  The camera is looking over Jim's shoulder and there's a perfect shot of his roundy little head and his adorable little cowlick.  And I love it when he kind of cocks his head to one side as Barry insists on getting the real paper. :)

You have no idea how often I've focused during scenes on his hair, his arms, his eyes, his lips when he's speaking, his lovely neck. Even his purple pants. :icon_redface:  < confession time >

• Like 1

I think he knows. He's confident, only confident people flirt that well.

I think he's confident about being attractive as a person, but doesn't consider himself physically attractive. Some of his comments seem to indicate that, like when he called himself 'so much more less good-looking' than Robert Pattinson (who, I think, looks terrible, but that's just me. I know he has a huge fan following).

rachygd - so true. :)

Edited by Pomita
  • Like 3

I think he's confident about being attractive as a person, but doesn't consider himself physically attractive. Some of his comments seem to indicate that, like when he called himself 'so much more less good-looking' than Robert Pattinson (who, I think, looks terrible, but that's just me. I know he has a huge fan following).

When I heard him say that I was thinking,"Umm, no. Robert Pattinson doesn't even register on my good-looking scale." LOL. 

• Like 2

picturing his neck and cowlick.....   sigh   sigh   sigh  

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

What about this :icon_razz:

tumblrlu9ysrz5j01r1n4ht.png

Och.. man :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Like 5

I heard in an interview with him,like on the question about the facebook,  you tube, and tweeter he replied that he does not keep track  because  he fears, that he will  read too many negative reviews about himself. So it is that he knows that he can be attractive and many women go ahhh and sigh when  they see him, but he is  modest,  made shy with it, and  he's to overwhelmed to admit that. But that is the true that he's  like I'm sexy and I know it. We can see this in interviews how he  looking at the interveiwer, like he want's to look someone through, this is in his eyes and face. He shows interest in the conversation and the interviewer

Edited by silverangelD

Thanks for the dreamy neck collection. :icon_redface:

My pleasure... and imagine that neck... so  much to kiss :wub: and  to cuddle , :blush:  and gently touch.. :blush:  and  feel  the smell  of the skin and perfume :blush: aww yeeessss

Edited by silverangelD

What is this, turning into the Jim Parson's picture thread? 'cause I don't mind one bit. LOL.

:p  It always has been! :lol: :icon_lol:  Alas, we should be posting them in Jim's so we can all drool over his magnificent neck page after page, after page. *Trails off..* :icon_redface:  :icon_mrgreen:  Got a little distracted with the images in here. *Clears throat* Back to shite Fics, until I can find something more like The Montserrat Resurgence.

• Like 1

Jim has the cutest little smile sometimes... Sorry, I've found some excellent Shamy Fics and have become quite distracted.

What Shamy Fics...? I so want to read it.

• Like 1