The Shamy Thread! (Season 6 Edition-Spoilers)

MJistheBOMB

Feel like I'm being strangled by a boa constrictor...why'd you stop?

When I'm with Amy and our bathing suits area are mushed together...boy howdy its magic!

She enjoys my genitals...I am giving them to her on a nightly basis.

My coitus with Amy is frequent, intense and whimsically inventive.

Will you and Amy one day get physical? Its a Possibility!

Edited by Shel_Ra_Ho_Le
  • Like 2

Reading some of the reviews on the episode thread is tough -- I don't understand how anyone wouldn't like anything about it.  Everything was perfect in my opinion.

Yeah, I hear you there. No worries, some people are just more tough than others when it comes to judging what they see. Either way, we, The Shamy's are are lucky.

Monique

Ahhhhh, this episode was amazing! I wish they would've put in the arm touch (unless I missed it), but oh well. I died laughing over the "She enjoys my genitals. I give them to her on a nightly basis." And him talking about how normal physical contact has always been hard for him was beautiful. 

It was in there.

I have the goofiest grin on my face right now.  Yep, big puddle of feels.  :wub:

When he was crying, he calmed down the instant she put her arms around him.  Then when she pulled away he started back up again.

• Like 1

What a great episode! Loved the arm touch, the seriousness with which Sheldon considered Penny's final question, and his "bro talk" with Kripke! I watched it at my friend's house and we both let out an "Awwwwww" at the arm touch.

But then I got home and got ready for a re-viewing thanks to my trusty DVR only to discover that IT DIDN'T RECORD THE EPISODE!! I have all 13 previous eps recorded but do I have this one, this amazing episode? NO. NO I do not. I'm so upset. :icon_cry:

I love how serious he was when he said "it's a possibility".  It came across very loud and clear that Sheldon not only loves Amy, that he has been working on getting used to her touch and enjoying it, that he expects that when they do get together it will be pleasurable (based on his comments to Kripkie) and that he has far from ruled it out (it is now not only possible, it was clear that he is definitely expecting they will get there).   Penny's reaction expressed every single Shamy shipper's feeling about what he said.   It was impossible to not feel exactly as she did.   This was by far a major pivotal episode for Shamy and I really am looking forward to the rest of this season.   Even when he felt she was hugging him very tight, he calmed down, relaxed more and as soon as she pulled away from his comment, he got all wound up again.  It was just amazing how well done this whole episode was.  

I know this was the final series episode of 30 Rock, but I hope that the ratings for this show are through the ballpark.  It was excellent! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Like 4

BEST SHAMY EPISODE THIS SEASON SINCE FISH GUTS DISPLACEMENT!!  Maybe even better haven't decided at least tied...but I love love love every single second of it!  Sheldon made me so happy tonight, when he said "what do I have to lose" it was like he was finally admitting that he really does need love and physical affection too and that if she could offer him any kind of comfort he was totally willing to accept it.  And then when she let him go and he said "Why' you stop!"  That was perfect!  Reminded me so much of when Amy was dressed as Star Trek Nurse and Sheldon told Leonard "I'm in hell", but then told Amy "Don't stop!" lolI have a feeling one sweet day when they've finally have coitus for the first time Amy is going to be fondling Sheldon's genitals or kissing him or whatever and then he's going do it again, same something that sounds like he's upset at first, but then when she stops say "No don't stop!" and he will be loving it!  

Sheldon Lee Cooper is also going to be a total freak in the sack someday just like I've said many times before and like Kripke hinted at tonight.  Not right away of course oh No it may take years because at first he will be confused awkward gentle and innocent lover just like a new baby fawn that doesn't quite no how to walk yet, but eventually becomesthe most graceful creature in forest.  He has all the makings in that awesomely weird yet genius head of his and look out if he ever ends up getting drunk and having sex cause then he will ride Amy like a real Texas cowboy I just know it.  I just don't want their first time to be like that save it for marriage or just after their first time at least.  First time should be sweet, awkward innocent and tender like all their first moments, first handhold, cuddle, now first hug...I just want my kiss by end of season and I'm done.  I can wait YEARs for the sex to start maybe season 8 or 9 whenever just love watching it all unfolded slowly, but steadily that is what makes it so fun.

I love all the hints the writers give in the dialogue about what is coming for them later on like for example Sheldon will likely want to incorporate sucking on Amy's bosom into their sex life because he just mentioned suckling at the bosom of mother science in this episode and like Amy has shown before she knows how to engage that scientific side of his brain and use it to her advantage she did it before with her neurobiological bag of tricks and spagetthi with hot dogs, she will do it again!  lol  Sheldon likes be cared for and nurtured so something like sucking on a woman's breast would definitely be comforting to him and remind him of childhood.  He's gonna love it someday just wait and see. ;)

And he will also incorporate costumes and toys into their sex life later on because we know how much he loves costumes and thinks it is one of best parts of being in a relationship and he loves toys too so much he keeps a model rocket by his bed and loves trains.  I think Sheldon would just love having sex on train someday.  He loves trains just that much and it would be so romantic and sexy.  And I don't care if iIm getting carried away because after what sheldon said i will always quote it "ITS A POSSIBLITY!!"  haha that means its ALL a possiblity even the spanking thing they've already done that one so maybe something else S&Mish but still keep it funny and chaste in a weird way.  Like using old fashion Renaissance era sex contraptions from the Renaissance faire as long as its historically accurate SHeldon will enjoy it.   I just hope we get to see Penny telling Amy and Bernadette about what Sheldon told her and Leonard I want see Amy's face when she finds out.  If not then I hope Sheldon just one day kisses her and she just knows that would be perfect V-day episode thing to do, but I won't get my hopes up to much for that one.  They may save it for some random surprise episode like they did with when Penny said I love you to Leonard.  It wasn't in an obvious this is going to happen here episode so we'll see. But yes I'm so Digging Shamy now that I've dug all the way to China!  :icon_cheesygrin:  and ain't stopping there.

Edited by Superlovelexi
  • Like 5