The Shamy Thread! (Season 6 Edition-Spoilers)

I can't imagine that they'd squander the opportunity, since they've got everyone all coupled up--and it's Sweeps, to boot.

They might go for that Sheldon--initiated kiss and/or finding a girl for Raj. Hmm...I wonder how Sheldon would react if Raj and Alex were to actually get together...

At any rate, they do have a golden opportunity this season.

Have they done a Valentines Day episode since the Large Hadron Collision? Sheldon seemed to be dismissive of the whole idea, but now that he and Amy are BF/GF, I would bet that Amy might have some expectations... ;)

ETA: I wonder if Jim's prescience has to do with his deep understanding of Sheldon and of the show. I think he's just a really good actor who understands the dynamics of his character and how the writers work.

I think it's still early for Raj and Alex to happen... he says in the ep that was taped last week that he will make his move in 6-8 months, which to me sounds like it could mean they're setting it up to happen in the season finale. That is, assuming they bring Alex back, have we heard anything about whether Margo has been signed up for any more episodes?

As for Shamy, if they do do a Valentine's day ep it has to be about them, there's no way they can't have some major Shamy moment considering the timing of it. My question at this point is more about whether they'll do a V-day ep or not: if they do, I'm convinced there'll be Shamy.

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Love Spell Potential Pictures (Just ones with Shamy in them)  

Before we bid adieu to this thread, I think we should take a moment to just gaze at how big this thread is. There are more posts in this thread than there are in Seasons 1-5 boards combined. This thre

I am dying here. What I would not give for a bone saw so I could cut your skulls open and get a good gander at how your brains work!   Only in Shamy shipper land could "Leonard gets a job offer over

Posted Images

I'm here like the obsessive Big Bang nerd that I am. LOL :-P I got here at 9:45 Cali time. Now here comes the waiting game....

Monique

I am soooo green with envy!!!! I would love to see at least one taping report. But it is just too far to drive from Munich  :icon_wink:

Sonja

• Like 2

This may be a bit of an odd question 'cause I don't know if you guys do read a lot of fanfiction but if any of you have, could you suggest any good shamy ones? I do sometimes look but I often find myself unsure of where to tread since I've accidently stumbled upon a few that have made me lose faith in humanity xD. I've read yours Stardustmelody (very cute! :p) and also one called Theory of Objectivity but those are pretty much the only ones I've had the pleasure of coming across so far. Have you guys read anything worthwhile?

This may be a bit of an odd question 'cause I don't know if you guys do read a lot of fanfiction but if any of you have, could you suggest any good shamy ones? I do sometimes look but I often find myself unsure of where to tread since I've accidently stumbled upon a few that have made me lose faith in humanity xD. I've read yours Stardustmelody (very cute! :p) and also one called Theory of Objectivity but those are pretty much the only ones I've had the pleasure of coming across so far. Have you guys read anything worthwhile?

There are a few Shamy fics among those linked in the Fan Fiction folder under the The Show folder above.  Other than that, I couldn't tell ya.  I've never really read fic at fanfiction.net, so I don't really know my way around there and I've never heard of any one site for Shamy fic.

There was a pretty steamy NC-17 Shamy fic I read last night.  I'd have to do some digging for the title--it was linked at the other forum, but I don't remember the author.  The title was something about Corn-pecking, if that gives you any idea as to the story content...  :icon_redface:

Edited by phantagrae

Hi Razberry,

I pretty liked these:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7566656/1/The-Gamete-Indeterminacy

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8021246/1/The-Emotion-Approximation

And one about them seperating after the S5 final handholding. Broken hearted both, reunion in Switzerland, very difficult, angst and sad. But cant find it anymore....   

ETA: I wonder if Jim's prescience has to do with his deep understanding of Sheldon and of the show. I think he's just a really good actor who understands the dynamics of his character and how the writers work.

I think this is true. He says quite clearly that he doesn't really get to make any suggestions regarding dialogues or story arcs; at the most some of his mannerisms may have been introduced by him and picked up by the writers and director.

Also, Jim is one of the heartiest Sheldon/Amy enthusiasts out there. I believe this too stems from his understanding of Sheldon and what really works for him. :)

And one about them seperating after the S5 final handholding. Broken hearted both, reunion in Switzerland, very difficult, angst and sad. But cant find it anymore....

That was Theory of Objectivity, one of my favorites.

There's a lot to be found by searching on fanfiction.net with the characters chosen to be Sheldon and Amy.

I think this is true. He says quite clearly that he doesn't really get to make any suggestions regarding dialogues or story arcs; at the most some of his mannerisms may have been introduced by him and picked up by the writers and director.

Also, Jim is one of the heartiest Sheldon/Amy enthusiasts out there. I believe this too stems from his understanding of Sheldon and what really works for him. :)

That was Theory of Objectivity, one of my favorites.

There's a lot to be found by searching on fanfiction.net with the characters chosen to be Sheldon and Amy.

I am usually not into ffics but my other fav is very dramatic but very good http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8216967/1/Someone-To-Love-You-Better

Loved Relationship Complexities, Theory or Objectivity, Emotion Approximation, The Double Girlfriend Dissent, The Montserrant Resurgence (although waiting for updates on this), Sightings of the Loch Ness Monster (although waiting for updates on it), The Evolution of Shamy, Shroedingers Catastrophe and so many more.   There are a lot of good fics out there.  New ones come up all the time as well.

Re: Valentine's day ep. I'm not really a big fan of this holiday in general, but I did enjoy the season three episode where they had a crack at it. That episode encapsulated the premise of the entire show: the tug of war between Sheldon and Penny over Leonard. Fittingly, neither of them won in the end.

I would love to see a similar episode updated for S6. I think a tug of war between 'old' Sheldon and the yet to be realized 'romantic/sexual' Sheldon over the Sheldon we have at the moment, who is neither, would be great. This is one of the major themes of the show at the moment and I would love to see it broken down into an episode where he is fighting with his own desires to simultaneously change and stay the same.

• Like 1

There are a few Shamy fics among those linked in the Fan Fiction folder under the The Show folder above.  Other than that, I couldn't tell ya.  I've never really read fic at fanfiction.net, so I don't really know my way around there and I've never heard of any one site for Shamy fic.

There was a pretty steamy NC-17 Shamy fic I read last night.  I'd have to do some digging for the title--it was linked at the other forum, but I don't remember the author.  The title was something about Corn-pecking, if that gives you any idea as to the story content...  :icon_redface:

Corn Pecking Impetus by sarahhaa. I love this one.

Speaking of shamy fanfics...I think I all the great ones available in ffnet. It has some of the ones mentioned by the others. :p 

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

if the monseratt one was finished it would probably be my faavae, oswald is my absolute babe. and i love the santa babra one too i know im spelling all the titles wrong but who gives a shit

I hear ya sister. I have a crush on Oswald too. Pff.

Woah, Jeanalice, that is some list!! How did I not see that before!? Thanks! :D since many of you are talking about the relationship complexities I'll try that one out first....and perhaps the corn pecking impetus when I get home.... :P woo! 32 chapters of joy! And yeah you guys are right about the theory of objectivity! I almost cried at that one :')

Woah, Jeanalice, that is some list!! How did I not see that before!? Thanks! :D since many of you are talking about the relationship complexities I'll try that one out first....and perhaps the corn pecking impetus when I get home.... :P woo! 32 chapters of joy! And yeah you guys are right about the theory of objectivity! I almost cried at that one :')

Well, I started reading exactly a year ago (it was December 2011) and that's when I started to take note of the good ones and the... not-so-good ones. It was less than 100 back then I think and now, look! We have so much Shamy stories and that most of them are awesome!

omg so do iiiiiiiiiiii i want to date himmmmmm but hes even more fictional than a fictional character 

He's for Bev. Do NOT TOUCH HIM. Lol, no. Go rape him if you like.  :icon_twisted: