The Shamy Thread! (Season 6 Edition-Spoilers)

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Love Spell Potential Pictures (Just ones with Shamy in them)  

Before we bid adieu to this thread, I think we should take a moment to just gaze at how big this thread is. There are more posts in this thread than there are in Seasons 1-5 boards combined. This thre

I am dying here. What I would not give for a bone saw so I could cut your skulls open and get a good gander at how your brains work!   Only in Shamy shipper land could "Leonard gets a job offer over

Posted Images

They trended???? That totally rocks! TGP, that means the words, "Shledon and Amy" were typed enough times on Twitter that it became one of the top things tweeted (discussed) about at one point. That is so cool.

Edited by MJistheBOMB
  • Like 2

In tonight's episode, Sheldon and Amy said I love you to each other--not using those "three little words," but in their own language.

Edited by tmp
  • Like 6

They trended???? That totally rocks! TGP, that means the words, "Shledon and Amy" were typed enough times on Twitter that it become one of the top things tweeted (discussed) about at one point. That is so cool.

You are kidding?! :icon_eek:  The world bows to the greatness of the Shamy. :icon_twisted:

• Like 1

Yay! This is awesome! Go Shamy! And they're in great company! (M&S first and foremost :p ) It's awesome how they're all alpha couples except for them, feel kind of proud they are getting more popular than Lenny (maybe?) ;)

Aw, that's great. Yay Shamy! And Spook, M&S were my very first ship! My OG OTP I guess you could say.  :icon_biggrin:

Wasn't it cute? They seemed so at ease with each other. :)[/quote.

It was! They just get more comfortable with each other and more adorable.

In tonight's episode, Sheldon and Amy said I love you to each other--not using those "three little words," but in their own language.

Completely agree! And it was so darn sweet <3

*that's weird, quotes not showing correctly :/

Edited by Shameless Shamy Shipper

Who were M&S?

Yes. They were the first fanfic couple I ever read. Okay this is going to date me pretty bad but I was at the time and the internet back then was mostly text and very little graphics. *Laughs like Dale* That is so odd to think on now.

Apparently Sheldon and Amy were trending worldwide too....

People cannot help but become as fascinated as we about these two.

Yes. They were the first fanfic couple I ever read. Okay this is going to date me pretty bad but I was at the time and the internet back then was mostly text and very little graphics. *Laughs like Dale* That is so odd to think on now.

People cannot help but become as fascinated as we about these two.

I know how you feel.  :)

• Like 1

Hhhmmmm...I don't know if I remember only text. My first computer class was probably in around 1990, but no internet. Mostly just learning to type. I do remember reading TXF fic in the mid-90's though with my dial-up internet. Does that count?  ;)

Thoughts about the episode? After the fifth watch: Sheldon is as cocky as hell! What is up with him lately? *Blushes* It is almost like he has a testosterone level now! :icon_mrgreen:  The way he spoke to his assistant was priceless. He really does see himself as The Best Boyfriend ever, now doesn't he? Amy tonight was brilliant! Giving Sheldon exactly what he wanted was just about the sweetest gesture I have ever seen. And Sheldon! His response to her was just about enough to make my heart burst. He would have pretended to like the "romantic evening" she wanted but when he realized she gave it up to please him he was so tickled. The way he was as he told her he wanted her to have his gift damn near broke my heart. *Must not cry* The way he let her grab him: Awww!

... More thoughts to come later...

• Like 3

Just re-watched the scene and couldn't help but notice there was just something a bit different in the undertone. I just can't put my finger on it. Maybe it was their comfort level with each other and their body language? Not sure, but I do know that I absolutely loved it! 

Initially, I thought that Sheldon keeping the drawing for himself was lame, but then I remembered he knows Amy better than anyone. He gave her something that was far more meaningful and it was just so touching! And Amy just rules. Flat out.

• Like 3

More thoughts: Amy sat in Sheldon's spot! He did not become uncomfortable, nor did he demand she get off of it. Instead he was so excited and happy about her gift to him that he didn't even seem to be bothered in any way. My eyes when replaying that moment: :icon_eek: . While Sheldon's eyes are soft with affection and dare I say it? Adoration! ... Amy pats his spot and scoots over only to have Sheldon walk over and turn his body to her on the couch. The body language in this scene is telling: He is open to her, facing her, his legs are sort of relaxed and while they are not open, they are certainly not tight together as Amy's are but rather they are parted. Notice her legs are tight together, her hands are on her knees as she has done since the beginning. I found his more relaxed manner to be quite a progression, along with his cocky attitude about what an amazing and thoughtful boyfriend he is to his assistant. And that! May I say: I adore how Alex humors his insanity! As well as the way he puffs himself up over his relationship with Amy. We've never quite seen that attitude before concerning this, at least not to this degree. Could he have been more pleased with the fact Amy is his girlfriend? I think not.

• Like 5

More thoughts: Amy sat in Sheldon's spot! He did not become uncomfortable, nor did he demand she get off of it. Instead he was so excited and happy about her gift to him that he didn't even seem to be bothered in any way. My eyes when replaying that moment: :icon_eek: . While Sheldon's eyes are soft with affection and dare I say it? Adoration! ... Amy pats his spot and scoots over only to have Sheldon walk over and turn his body to her on the couch. The body language in this scene is telling: He is open to her, facing her, his legs are sort of relaxed and while they are not open, they are certainly not tight together as Amy's are but rather they are parted. Notice her legs are tight together, her hands are on her knees as she has done since the beginning. I found his more relaxed manner to be quite a progression, along with his cocky attitude about what an amazing and thoughtful boyfriend he is to his assistant. And that! May I say: I adore how Alex humors his insanity! As well as the way he puffs himself up over his relationship with Amy. We've never quite seen that attitude before concerning this, at least not to this degree. Could he have been more pleased with the fact Amy is his girlfriend? I think not.

You could tell that Amy was truly moved by the gift. Of course then came the next day.

Amy seemed to be in tears or at least nearly in tears. They gathered in her eyes as she realized the very nature and grand sphere of his gift to her. The look she gives him is strangely beautiful. It is as though she is saying with her eyes, "I belong to you," and she is overcome with emotion. Before that moment she is very careful not to press onto him with her body language. The gift she has given him is freedom from a traditional romantic Valentine's Day and she is very careful to not even suggest that she is desiring a cuddle on the couch. Personally I feel her body language to him is to set him completely at ease with the magnitude of what she is willing to give up to please him. It is only when she is overcome with her emotions does she grab hold of him!

• Like 4

Besides all the great feelsy stuff, we saw subtle displays of intellectual compatibility.  She agreed with him about the rectum having a sense of taste (OK, maybe intellectual wasn't the right word, lol) and he got excited about the brain cell drawing.  This is a clear example of seeing what I want to see, but I think the reason he loved it so much is that it reminded him of her.

• Like 1