The Shamy Thread! (Season 6 Edition-Spoilers)

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Love Spell Potential Pictures (Just ones with Shamy in them)  

Before we bid adieu to this thread, I think we should take a moment to just gaze at how big this thread is. There are more posts in this thread than there are in Seasons 1-5 boards combined. This thre

I am dying here. What I would not give for a bone saw so I could cut your skulls open and get a good gander at how your brains work!   Only in Shamy shipper land could "Leonard gets a job offer over

Posted Images

She sure was. I didn't think about it at the time but that's pretty cool, huh? 

Monique

bbbbbbbubbbbbbbbbbbbahhhhhhbbbbbbbbbbbbbbuuuuubbbbbbbbbb uhhhhhhuuuuuuuaaaaawwwwwhhhhhuuuu

OH GOODNESS. I NEED TO SEE THAT EPISODE. RIGHT NOW. Fuck I need a DeLorean.

Oh goodness, I was just looking through the Shamy confessions and I don't understand where all this disappointment is coming. I wonder whether people have been trolling that page. Also, someone has to explain to me what show they are watching where Amy is desperate and pressuring Sheldon to have sex. JHC, all it takes is one scene and that's all that people remember about her?  :icon_rolleyes:

Oh goodness, I was just looking through the Shamy confessions and I don't understand where all this disappointment is coming. I wonder whether people have been trolling that page. Also, someone has to explain to me what show they are watching where Amy is desperate and pressuring Sheldon to have sex. JHC, all it takes is one scene and that's all that people remember about her?  :icon_rolleyes:

Yeah, we can't do anything about the submissions there. I honestly don't even know where the "pressuring to have sex" is coming from too. I want those people to mention to me an episode where Amy dragged him to a bed, a couch or even on the floor, pinned him to it and then told him she wants sex. Or, okay, just tell me an episode where she pressured him to have sex. 

Yeah, we can't do anything about the submissions there. I honestly don't even know where the "pressuring to have sex" is coming from too. I want those people to mention to me an episode where Amy dragged him to a bed, a couch or even on the floor, pinned him to it and then told him she wants sex. Or, okay, just tell me an episode where she pressured him to have sex. 

Oh I'm not saying those submissions should be stopped, it's a free internet! lol. People can troll all they like :p 

I'm just surprised because I deliberately went back more than once this season to look at previous episodes to see where these "sex-craved Amy" scenes are and I found nearly none. Yes, she makes her usual sexual innuendos jokes but they are NEVER directed at Sheldon or even with him around! It's always with the girls. The only time in the whole show where she asked sex of him was back in the Isolation Permutation episode and even then it was the proposal-counterproposal dynamic going on. Meh.

Oh I'm not saying those submissions should be stopped, it's a free internet! lol. People can troll all they like :p

I'm just surprised because I deliberately went back more than once this season to look at previous episodes to see where these "sex-craved Amy" scenes are and I found nearly none. Yes, she makes her usual sexual innuendos jokes but they are NEVER directed at Sheldon or even with him around! It's always with the girls. The only time in the whole show where she asked sex of him was back in the Isolation Permutation episode and even then it was the proposal-counterproposal dynamic going on. Meh.

Exactly. Actually, sometimes I get this itch that I want to just delete a submission or a confession but then it would seem highly unethical. 

And in my earlier response, I actually wrote up a 500-word response detailing all the shamy or amy episodes wherein she never even mentioned anything about pressuring him into having sex with her (including what you said about Isolation Permutation) but my internet had a problem and it got lost. So, yeah. *shrug*

This is pointed towards the fans who voice their hate in an callous and malicious way - I think we should see this as an indicator of how lucky we are to like Amy because she is not gonna go away and neither will the Shamy. These confessions are just fans mourning the loss of their ideals in a wrong and pathetic way because they're still hurt and angry. The show is working in our favor and we always have something to look forward to every week but the haters can only dream. The only thing they have left is to desperately pick out parts of her quirky personality and blow them out of proportion to make them look negative, so they can have some false hope that he will break up with her and get with Penny....which will obviously work because Leonard has no feelings or say in the matter whatsoever.

We Shamy fans have so much stuff to get excited about. The haters are just going to have to mourn, what they say may hurt us sometimes but at the end of the day we will always be better off than them :)

Edited by Razberrypie
  • Like 3

I love Shamy but I cannot be very much angry with those guys hating Amy and Shamy....sometimes I think if the writer decided to put Penny in a relation with Sheldon and not Amy...this will be so frustating to me!! Then maybe I will be like those guys fighting and disturbing the Shenny lovers :(

The first time I became to know about that unreal Shenny put me crazy. I feel upset every time someone shows interest in this even I know this never will happen :icon_rolleyes:  And those horrible pictures/draws/ fake photos showing them kissing or some other sexy behaviour are like mosquitoes pinching me.

This is pointed towards the fans who voice their hate in an callous and malicious way - I think we should see this as an indicator of how lucky we are to like Amy because she is not gonna go away and neither will the Shamy. These confessions are just fans mourning the loss of their ideals in a wrong and pathetic way because they're still hurt and angry. The show is working in our favor and we always have something to look forward to every week but the haters can only dream. The only thing they have left is to desperately pick out parts of her quirky personality and blow them out of proportion to make them look negative, so they can have some false hope that he will break up with her and get with Penny....which will obviously work because Leonard has no feelings or say in the matter whatsoever.

We Shamy fans have so much stuff to get excited about. The haters are just going to have to mourn, what they say may hurt us sometimes but at the end of the day we will always be better off than them :)

Amen to that!

Monique

So it looks like the tea-dates are becoming a regular occurrence. And the yellow mug is back. lol. I know it doesn't mean anything, I just find it sweet that there's consistency in the colors...

• Like 1

So it looks like the tea-dates are becoming a regular occurrence. And the yellow mug is back. lol. I know it doesn't mean anything, I just find it sweet that there's consistency in the colors...

Too bad amy couldn't play the game with them... I liked that she wanted to.  when I watched the episode the second time, I didn't really notice anything special about how sheldon looked when amy walked in with the new clothes... a little disappointing.  also, i wish they had gotten amy to wear something more flattering... they could have done it and still made it look conservative, plus I wish she had strutted in more like bernadette did...

I thought he did kind of check her out, you can see that he kind of jumps in his seat and is more interested all of a sudden and tilts his head to look at the ankles. lol. I thought it was in line with what everyone else did too, Howard wasn't particularly more enthusiastic either when Bernadette walked in. It was only Leonard who was a bit more smitten. 

I've also just noticed that Sheldon seems to reach to Raj's embarrassing comments, especially when he begs for someone to give him their rod, lol! He kind of looks up from his pad and turns to him like "wtf". 

Edited by spook

uh... I just don't see anything.  He is looking at her, but no different then he looks at anything else.

I think he was trying to figure out what was going on--he said something like, "I sense (or know?) they're making a rhetorical point, but I don't know what it is."

I think he was looking, but he obviously wasn't "wowed"--such things don't "wow" him--he was trying to figure out what the little runway show was supposed to be about.  At least he was looking. :)

Even though Amy's outfit wasn't "hot", I do think it was pretty good for her--no multiple layers, other than that dowdy sweater, and she was wearing nicer shoes, as I recall.  Her dress wasn't short or tight, but it wasn't exactly frumpy or lumpy.

Well, I think Sheldon didn´t show any interest when Bernadette walked but he moved on his chair/spot when Amy came showing interest/curiousity!

Amy´s dress is "sexy" because is light and fresh.( opposite she usually wears)

But I would like to see her wearing something more...tight :) but the shoes were fine.

It is a pity she coudn´t  play :(