The Shamy Thread! (Season 6 Edition-Spoilers)

Comme les garçons et les filles de mon âge connaîtrais-je

bientôt ce qu´est l´amour?

comme les garçons et les filles de mon âge je me

demande quand viendra le jour

où les yeux dans ses yeux et la main dans sa main

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Love Spell Potential Pictures (Just ones with Shamy in them)  

Before we bid adieu to this thread, I think we should take a moment to just gaze at how big this thread is. There are more posts in this thread than there are in Seasons 1-5 boards combined. This thre

I am dying here. What I would not give for a bone saw so I could cut your skulls open and get a good gander at how your brains work!   Only in Shamy shipper land could "Leonard gets a job offer over

Posted Images

Well you don't like my signature then don't look at it. I'ts your opinion. And and apparently you did not  read my previous posts. How can you judge me and say that I'm stupid and I have nothing to say. You do not know me, from the forum and posts you can not know. Post your own pictures if you like, And stop messing up. This is just a fan forum. We should be here for pleasure not for judging somebody

I for one loved those pictures you posted from Thursday's episode.  Thanks for posting.  :)

• Like 3

Speaking of that fan fiction you girls mentioned, I have to start over because I don't remember where I left off! Anyone know what was the last chapter that was there for months before an update? I left off there but I can't remember! Grrrrrr. LOL.

That was the BEST Shamy Fic! The two that I'm reading now are complete shite, to be honest. One of the reasons I rarely share which Fic I'm reading is that right there -- I tend to be quite Brutal with my opinions and Never would wish to offend anybody here with my honest opinion... Unless of course I love it. *Shrugs*

• Like 1

Yes Silverangel

and more...

Tous les garçons et les filles de mon âge

font ensemble des projets d´avenir

tous les garçons et les filles de mon âge

savent très bien ce qu´aimer veut dire

et les yeux dans les yeux et la main dans la main

:icon_mrgreen::icon_razz:

All the boys and girls of my age

make all future projects

all the boys and girls of my age

know very well what love means

and eye to eye and hand in hand

As the boys and girls of my age should I know

soon what love is?

as boys and girls my age I

wonder when the day will come

where the eyes in his eyes and his hand in his hand ....That's so beautifull, and so fits to this gif and so fits to Sheldon and Amy..especially regarding thursday's episode.

Edited by silverangelD

I for one loved those pictures you posted from Thursday's episode.  Thanks for posting.  :)

It's my pleasure. I think that they look cute, lovely and sweet thogeher. I wanted  to show how peaceful his face is and how many beautiful feelings his face expressed. :wub::excl:

Edited by silverangelD

Quote:This episode showed how much progress they've made since the beginning of the season.  Compared to TDNV, when Sheldon didn't really understand how to be romantic and, under pressure from Amy, eventually said something that was meaningful and from the heart.  This time, she took

the pressure off and he was extremely! romantic anyway.  I am loving the intimacy that has developed between them.

Yes it was really intimate and special moment when they're siting on the couch, looking at each other's eyes, and when she says "I'm your girlfriend and that's my job", and  when he explains why he picked her, and what does it mean for him  and this " like you said you're my girlfriend" his voice in that moment is so gentle and how he looks at her, and  that slight smile on his face, and when she hugs him, his face is so peaceful,  ( given his germ fobia) later during the hug, he get little nervous but like I said earlier, he didn't push her away. He really loves her.

Jim and Mayim should get golden globes next year!!!

caps0091.jpg

caps0092t.jpg

caps0093.jpg

caps0108.jpg

caps0111.jpg

I absolutely love this pics, thank you so much for posting.  This is almost better than watching it!

Speaking of hands: As Amy grabs Sheldon for her rather intense hug his hands go between her legs. :p  Makes me laugh every single time!

You know I noticed it even at the promo and I thought nothing of it at that time as not worth noticing. Now, reading your comment, my dirty mind suddenly went to work and...

The last photo wasn't helping.

You know I noticed it even at the promo and I thought nothing of it at that time as not worth noticing. Now, reading your comment, my dirty mind suddenly went to work and...

The last photo wasn't helping.

:icon_eek: All I could think as I re-watch this scene over and over again is, "Oh, Sheldon now you've discovered exactly where Amy wants to be touched on Valentine's Day!"  :p  :p 

• Like 2

Jim/Sheldon checked out Amy?mayims bottom area twice in that particular scene, when she went to the chair to put her bag down and then again when she turned to the sofa, i always notice the little things!!

I don't know if it has been Jim or Sheldon, but he definetly has checked that area earlier before, for example it was in the episode  where Amy stood up from the couch to remind Bernadette & Howard she really wants to be the maid of honor. Sheldon's eyes rolled up and down while gazing at her there.

I remember Monique told from some taping night that Jim was gazing Mayim's butt and he didn't know that cameras were still on so everybody noticed it. So I don't know really has it been intentional for Jim to portray Sheldon looking at her or has it been just Jim. 

What do you guys think, what is the most intimate onscreen (or offscreen) moment for Shamy so far? The V-day moment on the couch might be but I still think 05x08 where he actually cuddles her back and she is resting herself towards him. And that cuddling moment lasts more than a nanosecond, I think for me it was more intimate moment than the short pecks we have seen. I would so like to see something that intimate on screen again.

• Like 2

The eye coitus moment in the caltech canteen was pretty intimate ( i think so anyway)

Also in the cheesecake factory when Sheldon said something to amy about the human heart and the look he gave her, that was very sweet

There has been a lot of "looking" moments

The drunk kiss was good, for the scene that led up to it as well and the dancing!!!

SilverID, love the episode captures.  Such a great set of photos and shows the detail of their expressions so much more clearly than you can see in videos themselves at times.  I really appreciated them.

I think intimacy is both physical and emotional.   The V-Day episode had both with the hug in a way.  It was very intimate.   But I also think there were many intimate moments in the episode where Sheldon cares for Amy.  He still had many loving moments there as well.   I think the handhold was intimate in a way in 5.24 because it was such a huge affirmation from Sheldon to Amy that he was ready to step up a level.   It was quiet and unassuming, but done in a very intimate fashion.   Definitely the cuddle was intimate as far as physical and somewhat emotional, but he has developed so much more since then that little things they do now seem intimate.   Even just having tea together the way they do is intimate.:wub:

I still wonder about the private moments between them during that bath. Sheldon must have felt something stir or something he's not used to happening happened hence his remarks about Amy & the shower and his being unprepared for that level of intimacy continuously.

It's all connected, Molaro has a plan. Bet the bath will come up at some point. If they brought back up the Penny incident in TWT, I am sure they will bring this back up again. From Amy's willingness to have another bath something more than just helping her in the tub must have happened. 

• Like 3

It's all connected, Molaro has a plan. Bet the bath will come up at some point. If they brought back up the Penny incident in TWT, I am sure they will bring this back up again. From Amy's willingness to have another bath something more than just helping her in the tub must have happened. 

Do you think he actually bathed her?! :icon_eek::icon_mrgreen:  (Now all I can think is Sheldon washing Amy's bits...

Something else he has said: "Her pale slightly hunched shoulders." Pale? Pale. Does this mean he envisioned her completely naked? Or merely topless?  :blush:  :icon_mrgreen::wub:

• Like 2

Do you think he actually bathed her?! :icon_eek::icon_mrgreen:  (Now all I can think is Sheldon washing Amy's bits...

Something else he has said: "Her pale slightly hunched shoulders." Pale? Pale. Does this mean he envisioned her completely naked? Or merely topless?  :blush:  :icon_mrgreen::wub:

I don't think anything excessive went on. But Amy wouldn't have wanted another one if he had just helped her in the tub and left, you know what I mean? I think he might have washed her back or something, I don't think anything too intimate happened.

Speaking of 6x10, gotta love Shennys posting ridiculous fics under Sheldon/Amy and in their author notes say that if you leave a comment saying you don't enjoy the fic they'll delete it, as it just happened on ff.net. How desperate are these people getting now? 

• Like 3