The Shamy Thread! (Season 6 Edition-Spoilers)

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Love Spell Potential Pictures (Just ones with Shamy in them)  

Before we bid adieu to this thread, I think we should take a moment to just gaze at how big this thread is. There are more posts in this thread than there are in Seasons 1-5 boards combined. This thre

I am dying here. What I would not give for a bone saw so I could cut your skulls open and get a good gander at how your brains work!   Only in Shamy shipper land could "Leonard gets a job offer over

Posted Images

I don't think anything excessive went on. But Amy wouldn't have wanted another one if he had just helped her in the tub and left, you know what I mean? I think he might have washed her back or something, I don't think anything too intimate happened.

Speaking of 6x10, gotta love Shennys posting ridiculous fics under Sheldon/Amy and in their author notes say that if you leave a comment saying you don't enjoy the fic they'll delete it, as it just happened on ff.net. How desperate are these people getting now? 

Yep I just stumbled onto that fic and sadly read it before I knew what it really was (complete Rubbish) I don't care if they delete my comment but yeah they are getting really Mean and sad now. :icon_rolleyes: . I just go back to reading the old favourites :icon_cheesygrin:  

• Like 2

some shenny has been leaving hate reviews on shamy fics too

(Off topic notice: We might need a Shamy thread vol. 2 soon, because it will be soon over 200 pages and 4000 posts on this thread. :icon_mrgreen: )

hell no! lets keep our reign as the longest thread ha!!!!!

• Like 2

I don't think anything excessive went on. But Amy wouldn't have wanted another one if he had just helped her in the tub and left, you know what I mean? I think he might have washed her back or something, I don't think anything too intimate happened.

Speaking of 6x10, gotta love Shennys posting ridiculous fics under Sheldon/Amy and in their author notes say that if you leave a comment saying you don't enjoy the fic they'll delete it, as it just happened on ff.net. How desperate are these people getting now? 

Agree about the bath thing. :icon_redface:   I think they may likely revisit the bath thing as well, but I do think that even though he may have kept to "non-personal" areas, like back and neck, that it still caused him to have a reaction (arousal :icon_redface: ) and he just hid his feelings in some way (probably left so she could continue bathing and let himself cool down).   I think that is another reason why he has been so brash about some of his sexual comments of late.

About the Shenny fic writers, I have to say that it is a pretty sad statement that you purposely post to try and get an audience and then delete their comments because you have violated the rules in the first place.  Says a lot about their personalities.   Their poor souls are really troubled to go to such great lengths.   :(:icon_eek:

I still think a Sheldon initiated kiss may be coming before the end of this season.  I think everything has been leading to that..either that or an admission of his feelings...one of the two.   He is probably more afraid of feelings than the touch aversion/germ phobia to be honest.   He really is scared to have feelings.   So that is why I would guess a kiss.  However, since the writers do say they do the opposite of normal, I have to wonder what they may do there.

On a separate item...since Laurie Metcalf is unavailable this season, perhaps they should consider bringing back Missy to help Sheldon with his feelings for Amy...plus to meet Amy.  I would love Mary to come, but since she isn't likely going to surface because of Laurie's schedule, Missy would be a great alternative.   I loved the character and actress who played her and would so enjoy seeing her come back and hang with the girls and straighten Shelly out about it being okay to have feelings and to be in love.   :icon_mrgreen:

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 2

Oh you Shennys! I saw one of them refer to anyone who sees the Sheldon/Amy relationship romantic as a "keen masochist" because their relationship is so appalling.

...Oh the irony.

The length of this thread just represents the power of the Sharmy. I feel proud to have joined this site just in time to see it's glorious creation :D

Edited by Razberrypie
  • Like 2

I'm not a fan of Missy at all. I don't know what it is, she just seems so bland and one-layered. I didn't enjoy her episode at all, it was the usual "hot girl comes along, nerds fight over her" scenario that I find pretty pathetic. The whole brawl on the floor was unfunny to me.

Mary, bring her back all you like, I wish she were around more, she's so hilarious. 

eta: On ff.net, do reviews only come up after the author has approved of them? I posted a comment too on that fic and it hasn't come up. Isn't it kind of defeating the purpose of the review if you only let positive reviews be posted? 

Edited by spook
  • Like 1

Agree about the bath thing. :icon_redface:   I think they may likely revisit the bath thing as well, but I do think that even though he may have kept to "non-personal" areas, like back and neck, that it still caused him to have a reaction (arousal :icon_redface: ) and he just hid his feelings in some way (probably left so she could continue bathing and let himself cool down).   I think that is another reason why he has been so brash about some of his sexual comments of late.

About the Shenny fic writers, I have to say that it is a pretty sad statement that you purposely post to try and get an audience and then delete their comments because you have violated the rules in the first place.  Says a lot about their personalities.   Their poor souls are really troubled to go to such great lengths.   :(:icon_eek:

I still think a Sheldon initiated kiss may be coming before the end of this season.  I think everything has been leading to that..either that or an admission of his feelings...one of the two.   He is probably more afraid of feelings than the touch aversion/germ phobia to be honest.   He really is scared to have feelings.   So that is why I would guess a kiss.  However, since the writers do say they do the opposite of normal, I have to wonder what they may do there.

On a separate item...since Laurie Metcalf is unavailable this season, perhaps they should consider bringing back Missy to help Sheldon with his feelings for Amy...plus to meet Amy.  I would love Mary to come, but since she isn't likely going to surface because of Laurie's schedule, Missy would be a great alternative.   I loved the character and actress who played her and would so enjoy seeing her come back and hang with the girls and straighten Shelly out about it being okay to have feelings and to be in love.   :icon_mrgreen:

I didn't mind the episode she was on, but there wasn't much chemistry (obviously I don't mean sexually) between Missy and Sheldon.  I didn't pick up on quite the level of comfortability and sense of shared history I would expect from a brother and sister.  Because of that, it's hard to imagine she would have much influence in helping him sort out his feelings.

Now, Mee-maw is another story...

• Like 1

I'm not a fan of Missy at all. I don't know what it is, she just seems so bland and one-layered. I didn't enjoy her episode at all, it was the usual "hot girl comes along, nerds fight over her" scenario that I find pretty pathetic. The whole brawl on the floor was unfunny to me.

Mary, bring her back all you like, I wish she were around more, she's so hilarious. 

eta: On ff.net, do reviews only come up after the author has approved of them? I posted a comment too on that fic and it hasn't come up. Isn't it kind of defeating the purpose of the review if you only let positive reviews be posted? 

You can set it to have all of them post no matter what or that you can "approve" first.  I suspect they have it set for the latter because they even state they will delete negative reviews.  Of course they are only going to get negative reviews so they won't have any left show up, I suppose.  I left one but doubt it will get posted.  :icon_lol:

didn't mind the episode she was on, but there wasn't much chemistry (obviously I don't mean sexually) between Missy and Sheldon.  I didn't pick up on quite the level of comfortability and sense of shared

history I would expect from a brother and sister.  Because of that, it's hard to imagine she would have much influence in helping him sort out his feelings.

Well she was on pretty early in the series and to be honest, a lot of the characters were still being developed.   She was only on one show as well.  I think many fans have liked her as she does show up in many fanfics and I have seen many post how much they enjoyed her.   But I do think the "chemistry" between she and Sheldon would have been harder to have so early in the series compared to now.   They seemed to have flushed out Sheldon a lot more since then.  

I do agree that many, many, many of us want to see MeeMaw and I would LOVE for her to come on the show.  However, I get the feeling they are not going to ever reveal MeeMaw to us other than through dialog.   :(    I was just trying to figure out someone who could come and talk to Sheldon about Amy in the family and Missy seemed a possibility.  I know Prady said they would love to bring the actress back if they could come up with more story for Missy. 

Edited by stardustmelody

If it was an anonymous review then yes, there's a new feature that allows the author appove them before they're posted. It's only reviews from a ff.net account can't be deleted or moderated, as far as I'm aware.

I

i reviewed and it came up :S

OH AND NOW THEYVE REVIEWED ONE OF MINE SAYING IM A TWAT OH I LOVE IT!!!!!! gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollly 

• Like 1

Stardust, what interview is that gif from in your signature?  I looked for it on youtube but couldn't find it.

It was from the ET Valentine's Episode interview.  They interviewed the cast from BBT about the episode and it aired on ET on Feb 14 earlier in the day.  Silverangel had the right link above.   That was the interview.

Edited by stardustmelody

TGP - that's such a lovely video, highlighting some of the best Shamy moments. :wub:

Silver - thanks for posting HQ pictures of the hug! I'm still in a state of melting warmth and joy after watching those few golden minutes between them, and the pictures showcasing their expressions are most welcome. :)

About the fake Shamy fic - oh good lord.  I don't know whether to feel annoyed or feel sorry for these Shennies, they're getting seriously deranged. There must be better ways to handle the loss of a ship.. life's too short. 

• Like 1

If there was any doubt about whether she had captured his heart before, there's little doubt after this: 

to quote Amy "Look at this face".

• Like 2

Okay, this topic may have been discussed thousands of times but... What is the intimacy, emotional or physical, you would like to see between Shamy in the (near/distant) future?

Near/distant is a bit vague... it's like, everything :p

I'm going to stick with near (i.e. end of season/early 7)

Emotionally I think they've grown leaps and bounds this season. To be honest, I'd be fine with no ILYs just yet, as long as Sheldon does step up before the end of the season and really sweeps her off her feet in his own Sheldonesque way. I know he already did in the V-day ep in a way, but she's been SO good to him she deserves more of that. It'd be nice for her to be made aware of what's been brewing under the surface, even if it's just having a glimpse of it. 

Physically, the usual. Given how there's no way in hell after the stuff I posted above that he isn't totally in it over his head, I most definitely require Sheldon to return hugs from now on, no matter how clumsily. I said before that at this stage a nice little progress would be for them to cuddle while watching something or Amy to fall asleep on him while they watch something. And as we go into next season kissing needs to come into play. Time wise, I think time is more than ripe for either a Sheldon initiated kiss or for a proper kiss initiated by Amy in the last 2-3 eps of the season. However, I get the feeling the writers are a bit stingy at the moment, so who knows. I do think I'll be disappointed if we don't have something significant coming at the end of the season, be it a kiss or what have you. 

It was from the ET Valentine's Episode interview.  They interviewed the cast from BBT about the episode and it aired on ET on Feb 14 earlier in the day.  Silverangel had the right link above.   That was the interview.

Thanks!  :)

Okay, this topic may have been discussed thousands of times but... What is the intimacy, emotional or physical, you would like to see between Shamy in the (near/distant) future?

Okay because I'm a greedy baby needy baby here is what I would like to see...

Amy has resign herself to wait for a Sheldon kiss...things are going well and steady..and when she visits him in his office to help him with something...he kisses her...tentatively, then they look at each other...kiss again and embrace and really get into it!!! Anf then Amy tells sheldon, breathless of course, "Wow Sheldon, you really are good at everything!"  hahahahaha

• Like 4

I have to say that I've enjoyed just reading what everyone has to say re: Shamy. Sometimes it's fun to read and nod along. I was doing this before bed last night and ended up having a dream that Sheldon was going to kiss Amy in an upcoming episode. I, then, decided to go spoiler-free for the rest of the season because I wanted to be as surprised as Amy. I don't know if that dream was cute or sad....I'll go with romantic. But, if I have an inkling that the kiss is really coming from Sheldon, I think I'll step away from the spoilers for a bit and get the full impact. Then, come here and gush, of course! :)

So, that is what I want most and soon - a Sheldon-initiated kiss! I agree that he needs to start hugging back too. I do melt when I see the way he looks at her, especially in the Valentine's Day episode, but I too am a needy baby greedy baby and want more.  :icon_rolleyes:  :wub: