The Shamy Thread! (Season 6 Edition-Spoilers)

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Love Spell Potential Pictures (Just ones with Shamy in them)  

Before we bid adieu to this thread, I think we should take a moment to just gaze at how big this thread is. There are more posts in this thread than there are in Seasons 1-5 boards combined. This thre

I am dying here. What I would not give for a bone saw so I could cut your skulls open and get a good gander at how your brains work!   Only in Shamy shipper land could "Leonard gets a job offer over

Posted Images

To those who got the chance to see the episode that is airing this week when you went to the taping, how did Amy look dressed up as Snow White? I'm a big fan of Snow White, and obv Amy too...so I want to know how they did :D Thanks!

To those who got the chance to see the episode that is airing this week when you went to the taping, how did Amy look dressed up as Snow White? I'm a big fan of Snow White, and obv Amy too...so I want to know how they did :D Thanks!

So glad you can join us! Welcome. IMO, Amy looked very beautiful. She had on a cute red headband and her hair was curled and she had no glasses on and her make up was done all pretty with red lips.

• Like 6

I'm hoping my cable is straightened out this evening--and especially tomorrow when I'll be home and it's TBBT marathon day (2 ep on our local FOX affiliate, followed by several eps on TBS!).

Some of our channels were screwed up all day yesterday--pixelating and all that--and it was still going on this morning.

I think TBS was okay, to I can still enjoy the BBT eps there, but the FOX affiliate was messed up.  Of course, I can always pop in my DVDs.  Funny how I usually just watch whatever's airing instead of picking a DVD to watch... Hmm...

So glad you can join us! Welcome. IMO, Amy looked very beautiful. She had on a cute red headband and her hair was curled and she had no glasses on and her make up was done all pretty with red lips.

Wow. I just can't understand how Sheldon could have resisted that he didn't, as far as we know, go on kissing her there.

But we know, he can't resist her forever. Amy's love has been raining and pouring out to his cup for a long period of time. Once that cup has reached its full capacity, it will overflow - and we will testimony that love overflow from Sheldon in a form or another, maybe even rare manifestation of his love - but the target for sure will be Amy. :wub: I think we are getting quite close now to the point of his cup running over by Amy's love.

Edited by Catlina
  • Like 2

Is it just me or this is the quietest we've been in weeks? :p

It has been quiet--I think it's partly because the new eps are getting spaced farther apart so there's less new stull to discuss and speculation can only go on for so long...

And I've had a lot of work to do... :(

Whenever it nears Spring...businesses get super busy for some reason, plus with it being tax filing time of year, many companies are hustling.   I have been super busy at work so haven't had much time to doing much else.   I do try and pop on here now and again, but that is why I have been rather quiet.   Likewise, as many have said, with the episodes spread out and the tapings spread out, it has made for less new information to include in discussions.

It's also a busy time of year for anyone in academia.  This is an awfully tempting tool of procrastination.  I tell myself I'll just check in for a quick minute before starting work or to give myself a short break.

About the summer hiatus, I have mixed feelings.  The finale is probably going to be rewarding for us but then it's a long time until September.

• Like 1

I know, I'm trying really hard to force myself to stay off here except during pre-planned breaks. Otherwise I say I'll check just a minute and end up spending 2 hours clicking on things. 

My summer is probably going to be pretty insane and busy between finishing, job hunting and all, so I'm sure it will go by quickly. It's right now that it feels like torture between the thesis and the episodes being so spread out. Thank goodness for the Friday chats, those really are awesome. 

OK heres something to do Shamy wise

Name your top three favorite Shamy moments

1) for me will always be the rumour conversation, was really fun to watch and probably the 1st proper eye coitus moment even if they both looked very shy/bashful

2) The Valentines episode, the conversation was very grown up for them and massive progress

3) Isolation permatation - the cuddle was hysterical

Edited by rachygd

I know, I'm trying really hard to force myself to stay off here except during pre-planned breaks. Otherwise I say I'll check just a minute and end up spending 2 hours clicking on things. 

My summer is probably going to be pretty insane and busy between finishing, job hunting and all, so I'm sure it will go by quickly. It's right now that it feels like torture between the thesis and the episodes being so spread out. Thank goodness for the Friday chats, those really are awesome. 

This is the most stressful time of my life and I keep getting on here to escape.  I have comps in May, a hard deadline to get a draft of my dissertation proposal in June, taking a hard class, and working full-time.  I'll be on here this summer, though, except for a couple of days when I'm off to the beach to celebrate being finished with it all.  :icon_cool:

1) for me will always be the rumour conversation, was really fun to watch and probably the 1st proper eye coitus moment even if they both looked very shy/bashful

2) The Valentines episode, the conversation was very grown up for them and massive progress

only 3??? ok..... but not necessarily in this order

1) Spiderman Speach

2) Spagetti with Hotdogs and Super Mario Music

3) Lab scene in Alien Parasite

4) You are a Vixen Amy Farah Fowler

5) Hammer-Sharks? Love them. Hand holding? Not a fan

6) Cuddle 

7) Kiss

8) Tiara

9 Vaporub

This is really tough because I really don't know what to put first, I think all of these are equally my top three:

- THGG in the bookstore and while planning the rumor experiment.

- The first meeting in the cafe.

- "You're my girlfriend and I care about your well-being".

- The bit pre-cuddle in TIP when he tries so hard to be helpful and cheer her up, in his own way. 

- When he grabbed her hand in TCR

- The whole scene where he goes to her apartment to convince her to talk to Penny about getting rid of the chair.

- "I'm a callous egomaniac. She's gonna leave me."

- "I believe I'd like to alter the paradigm of our relationship."

- "Why did you stop???"

- The bit at the Cheesecake Factory in TSTM when she explains date night to Penny and he looks at her adoringly like "My girlfriend speaks my language". 

I think I find it really hard to find ONE Shamy moment that isn't gold to be honest. I can end up quoting the whole show as my favorite Shamy moment. lol. They are so flawless.

Btw one question came to my mind... Do you think there will be some restrictions for Mayim, what kind of scenes she can be shoot in, because she is Jewish? Or is it in particular what she can or cannot wear? I just wonder could this constrict the way they can depict Shamy intimacy later on, that is she would wear less clothes? I quickly read something about her latest post on Facebook, I don't know if I understood it right or not. Would it  constrict the way they are going to shoot the possible bed-scene etc. with Sheldon some day in the future although it could be 2 years from now?

Well, I don't know that it would be necessarily be a problem given that this is an 8pm sitcom. They are never going to show anything revealing, even the guys wear tshirts in bed sometimes. I don't think that anything Amy would be required to wear when they start doing bed scenes would be any more revealing than some of the dresses she wear at events etc. It also seems to me from the little I understood about the Superbowl ad that if there are no ways around it she wears what she has to wear. 

only 3??? ok..... but not necessarily in this order

1) Spiderman Speach

2) Spagetti with Hotdogs and Super Mario Music

3) Lab scene in Alien Parasite

4) You are a Vixen Amy Farah Fowler

5) Hammer-Sharks? Love them. Hand holding? Not a fan

6) Cuddle 

7) Kiss

8) Tiara

9 Vaporub.

This is really tough because I really don't know what to put first, I think all of these are equally my top three:

- THGG in the bookstore and while planning the rumor experiment.

- The first meeting in the cafe.

- "You're my girlfriend and I care about your well-being".

- The bit pre-cuddle in TIP when he tries so hard to be helpful and cheer her up, in his own way. 

- When he grabbed her hand in TCR

- The whole scene where he goes to her apartment to convince her to talk to Penny about getting rid of the chair.

- "I'm a callous egomaniac. She's gonna leave me."

- "I believe I'd like to alter the paradigm of our relationship."

- "Why did you stop???"

- The bit at the Cheesecake Factory in TSTM when she explains date night to Penny and he looks at her adoringly like "My girlfriend speaks my language". 

I think I find it really hard to find ONE Shamy moment that isn't gold to be honest. I can end up quoting the whole show as my favorite Shamy moment. lol. They are so flawless.

All  that you wrote and

- that scene in movie when Sheldon asks Amy to be his girlfriend, with quadruple negative way

-when he freaks out when Amy asked him is he agree to be introduced to her mother via skype, "I'm with you Jack, bitches be crazy"

-and when he's jealous about Leonard "She's not for you"

Well, I don't know that it would be necessarily be a problem given that this is an 8pm sitcom. They are never going to show anything revealing, even the guys wear tshirts in bed sometimes. I don't think that anything Amy would be required to wear when they start doing bed scenes would be any more revealing than some of the dresses she wear at events etc. It also seems to me from the little I understood about the Superbowl ad that if there are no ways around it she wears what she has to wear. 

Yep, I meant more like bed scenes like we have already seen with Leonard & Penny / Bernadette & Howard or even Leonard & Priya season 4. I don't know would it be anything like that with Sheldon though...!  I didn't mean anything radical or revealing, in show's style of course, but I wondered if even those kind of scenes are possible for Mayim, I really hope they are, hopefully I'm worrying for nothing. ;)