The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MJistheBOMB

The Shamy Thread! (Season 6 Edition-Spoilers)

I agree with you Retroluv. I think that their relationship is unique because her mind attracted him, her intelligence, and it was first thing what he loves in her. And with attraction of the mind like between them, comes something more than friendship, comes closeness and intimacy.
He just needed a woman/vixen like Amy whose mind works similarly to his, to attract him, turn his attention on her. And then he can feel more embraced by beauty of her mind, and after that comes beauty of body and love.

However he needs to show it to her, in his way. Whatever it will be, I'm sure that he gives all his soul and heart and body to her, not only because she deserved it, but because he wants it to. And it will be beautiful. :icon_redface::wub:

I'm sure that there will be unconventional way, like you said and I agree with that before TCKI episode when he said that intercourse is possible there were no obvious signs that he will say it. There were signs that there is love between them, and that he changes thanks o her, and we could guess that this will come sooner or later, but not in that simple and true way.
And that's the sign that he is closer to this than we can imagine. Because he was true, frank with Penny and Leonard.

How long do the writers will dragged it, we will see.
And we will see with what writers will surprise us. Maybe (I doubt it, but maybe) they give us something that we think is less possible. :)

Edited by silverangelD

Maybe they will decide to do it like an experiment, Amys a brain science geek so she might suggest something like testing Sheldons brainwaves during coitus

• Like 2

Maybe they will decide to do it like an experiment, Amys a brain science geek so she might suggest something like testing Sheldons brainwaves during coitus

This could be funny. :icon_razz:

This could interest him because it would be an  experiment, and I bet that he could  enjoy it during intercourse, and next time he would like to try it without experiment, only Amy, Sheldon and love... :icon_redface::wub:

I would  really like to see that they do it in romantic and hot way. Our lovely  Amy deserves it, to hear that she is beautiful, that he want's her so bad, and that he want's to be with her, want's to touch her and feel her, and squeeze all her desirable bod parts. :wub::icon_razz:

And as for the Amy dressed like princess I bet that she looked so beautiful and breathtaking, and that is SO SHAME SHELDON you didn't want to  kiss her beautiful red lips...when lady is so beautiful, gentleman won't let her wait :):wub:

Edited by silverangelD

That would have been an excuse to use pre 6x14. After that, it doesn't sound like there's any need to convince Sheldon to have intercourse using excuses like an experiment. lol. :p

• Like 2

That would have been an excuse to use pre 6x14. After that, it doesn't sound like there's any need to convince Sheldon to have intercourse using excuses like an experiment. lol. :p

Yes I think that too, :icon_razz::icon_redface:  Maybe she could do an experiment on him, like seducing him with a lot of woman's tricks, but so subtle  and delicate  by pushing  here and there....

• Like 1

It's Taping Day! I get so excited for taping that I have to remind myself that I live in New England and most likely won't get to read the report until tomorrow morning...unless I stay up wicked late that is.  ;)

I've been thinking about what my top 3 favorite Shamy scenes are. This is a tough one as there are so many to choose from. I guess I'll have to go with:

1. THGG tea scene ("You're a vixen, Amy Farrah Fowler.")

2. TAD kissing scene. It just blew my mind that he didn't freak out, disinfect himself, and run away but instead leaned into it and closed his eyes, not to mention the "Fascinating" comment.  :D

3. TTAP emergency contact scene. The way he sat facing her with a slight smile on his face as she read it. And then Amy starts crying from happiness. The hug. Everything. 

But, an honorable mention goes to TVS apology scene. The way Sheldon said, "sorry" to Amy, was very touching. 

Was Amys monkey cigarette addiction study supposed to last for 2 years? If so then the writers have done a good contnunity with that considering how it "roughly" started in season 4 we are assuming around episode 16-18 and now its over at the same time in season 6

I don't know if it was meant to last a certain number of years but yes, it was mentioned in THGG first and now it's coming full circle. I really like that bit of continuity. :)

Sarah, "isn't it obvious?" 

lol

• Like 1

Ta-ra-ra Boom De-ay,

It's Big Bang Taping Day!

:)

Good morning, my lovelies!

I was just reading through all of this princess talk and I was thinking that there was one Princess that Sheldon was interested in--the one from the Indian folk tale in the Grasshopper Experiment.  Now, he wasn't interested in her romantically or sexually, but he did seem to be impressed that she looked just like the illustrations in the children's book.

And, hmmm,  that story had something to do with monkeys... :D

Maybe if Amy had dressed up as that princess he would have been impressed! :p

• Like 4

What about Princess Leia? She has the hair for it.

Can't say I blame Sheldon though, I've never been a fan of Disney princesses (don't kill me please, but I think they suck. lol).

• Like 1

Can't say I blame Sheldon though, I've never been a fan of Disney princesses (don't kill me please, but I think they suck. lol).

I agree with you about Disney princesses.  My nieces love them and I play along but I don't care for them either.

I've always liked badass women characters. Give me a Leia, Scully or Trinity any day over any Disney princess. 

• Like 1

I don't know that Sheldon even cares about Princess Leia that much, apart from the general idea of a sci-fi princess being more interesting to him than a Disney princess.

Now, Howard would be all over that!  If Bernie had dressed up as Leia, she probably would have barely gotten in the door before Howard would have stripped off her metal bikini! :p

I'm with you about the Disney princesses.  I was never really impressed by anything "princessy", but then, I've always been pretty tomboy-ish.  Of course, when I was very young, my older sister and I both got little Cinderella watches, which came with a little Cinderella figurine.  I think I still have Cinderella sitting on my bookcase (though her head had to be glued back on at some point...)  I've kept it all this time because it was something from my childhood, I guess.  I don't remember ever wanting to be Cinderella or dressing up like her or anything like that.

Although, now that I think about it, I did dress up as a sort of Cinderella for a Halloween party once about 20 years ago (gosh!), using my bridesmaid dress from my sister's wedding, a little "tiara" headband that I bought at Walmart, along with a tiny decorative pumpkin and some little rubber mice to represent Cinderella's carriage.  I won Best Costume. :D

But I didn't get anyone to kiss me, either, so... :p

• Like 1

I don't think Sheldon has to like princess in order to have been impressed with the snow white costume. Besides, the fact that Amy likes it and it was a bit of fun.  Having Sheldon not respond to her while wearing the costume is weird to me.  It didn't have to be a kiss, but he could have at least made a comment...even if it wasnt romantic because Sheldon is hardly at a loss for words. Amy played dr. with him, and he enjoyed it.  I would like to see more flirty exchanges between these two.

Also, it is my opinion that the princess outfit was not made to be a "makeover" for Amy.  The girls had a fun day at Disney and got princess makeovers for that day, much like when the guys dress up in cosplay. For there to be a makeover of Amy, you would have to think that there is something wrong with the way she looks/dresses etc.  You can be a Gap kinda girl and go out one day with knee high heeled boots and cashmere dress and it still be you and have your bf appreciate it.. Does it mean that your BF didn't like gap girl...no just means, he liked the sexy look you had that day. :)

When shamy finally kiss, I hope it's because Sheldon just can't deny the emotion of love he has for Amy any longer.  She doesn't need to say something intelligently...he already knows how smart she is, she shouldn't be doing anything but just being her because its him we are waiting on. Have you ever just spent the day co-habitating with your SO and out of nowhere he gives you an amazing sexy kiss.  When you ask what was that for??!! And the reply is nothing....just you being you. I want that for Amy. :p

Edited by ShamyFTW
  • Like 2

Yes, but if you think about it we do not know what his reaction was the first moment he saw her in the outfit. That's another clever thing the writers did. The other two guys are shown seeing P/B right as they get home, whereas in the Shamy scene Amy's already laying on the couch and he's minding his own work, which means she's been there for a while already. They deliberately avoided the first impression scene. Whether that's because they didn't know how to do it or they didn't want to show Sheldon's reaction, who knows. 

Edited by koops
  • Like 1

I've always liked badass women characters. Give me a Leia, Scully or Trinity any day over any Disney princess. 

You can't even write Scully and Disney princesses in the same sentence!! :)

• Like 2

I don't think Sheldon has to like princess in order to have been impressed with the snow white costume. Besides, the fact that Amy likes it and it was a bit of fun.  Having Sheldon not respond to her while wearing the costume is weird to me.  It didn't have to be a kiss, but he could have at least made a comment...even if it wasnt romantic because Sheldon is hardly at a loss for words. Amy played dr. with him, and he enjoyed it.  I would like to see more flirty exchanges between these two.

Also, it is my opinion that the princess outfit was not made to be a "makeover" for Amy.  The girls had a fun day at Disney and got princess makeovers for that day, much like when the guys dress up in cosplay. For there to be a makeover of Amy, you would have to think that there is something wrong with the way she looks/dresses etc.  You can be a Gap kinda girl and go out one day with knee high heeled boots and cashmere dress and it still be you and have your bf appreciate it.. Does it mean that your BF didn't like gap girl...no just means, he liked the sexy look you had that day. :)

When shamy finally kiss, I hope it's because Sheldon just can't deny the emotion of love he has for Amy any longer.  She doesn't need to say something intelligently...he already knows how smart she is, she shouldn't be doing anything but just being her because its him we are waiting on. Have you ever just spent the day co-habitating with your SO and out of nowhere he gives you an amazing sexy kiss.  When you ask what was that for??!! And the reply is nothing....just you being you. I want that for Amy. :p

I am not going to say something very profound about it...however for Sheldon words are coming out at ease only when his scientific knowledge memory wits are involved...regarding emotions and human relations he's backward as much as eluded.

Edited by wannamaker

Yes, but if you think about it we do not know what his reaction was the first moment he saw her in the outfit. That's another clever thing the writers did. The other two guys are shown seeing P/B right as they get home, whereas in the Shamy scene Amy's already laying on the couch and he's minding his own work, which means she's been there for a while already. They deliberately avoided the first impression scene. Whether that's because they didn't know how to do it or they didn't want to show Sheldon's reaction, who knows. 

yeah, I know but it would have been nice to see live instead of having to use imaginaton/speculation with what goes on between those two.! Hahaha,

The scene we're discussing may come across as flirtatious.  It's hard to say.  Regardless, he's not oblivious.  He hears her gentle message that should he want to kiss her, he would not be turned away.  That's not the right time yet, but it's coming.

Buaha ha ha ha that's a good one :icon_mrgreen:

I don't think that they suck, but yeah they could  have invent something else.

They could have do the episode like that:  that after TBE,  after reading the comic books, girls want to go on Comic con with guys to see what the hell  with that Comic con, and they would ride along with the guys, and there dress up in costumes  comic super ladies.  

I read  something like this on some fanfic and I think that's good idea.

I bet that Sheldon couldn't  resist Amy, when she could be dressed up like cat woman for example. :icon_redface::icon_razz: :icon_razz:

Edited by silverangelD

I agree totally, I would love to see that so much. That kiss for just being with him, for being his friend, for all that they been through together but most of all because he love's her. We all want that for her. :D :wub: