The Shamy Thread! (Season 6 Edition-Spoilers)

But, again, he has not yet made one mention of her physical appearance on the show. If he ever has to appreciate her being dressed up as anything, I would like it to happen after he's made it clear he likes her like she is. To me, having Amy show up dressed up in a princess outfit and Sheldon suddenly making comments about it is not what their relationship is about. What is making him "resist" Amy right now isn't how she looks, and having a scene like that now, imo, would send the message that that's what it is. It's like them doing something while drunk. Later on, once they've started getting physical, by all means have them drunkenly paw at each other and bring out the ST outfit again and have him lust after her in that. But not now.

• Like 2

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Love Spell Potential Pictures (Just ones with Shamy in them)  

Before we bid adieu to this thread, I think we should take a moment to just gaze at how big this thread is. There are more posts in this thread than there are in Seasons 1-5 boards combined. This thre

I am dying here. What I would not give for a bone saw so I could cut your skulls open and get a good gander at how your brains work!   Only in Shamy shipper land could "Leonard gets a job offer over

Posted Images

But, again, he has not yet made one mention of her physical appearance on the show. If he ever has to appreciate her being dressed up as anything, I would like it to happen after he's made it clear he likes her like she is. To me, having Amy show up dressed up in a princess outfit and Sheldon suddenly making comments about it is not what their relationship is about. What is making him "resist" Amy right now isn't how she looks, and having a scene like that now, imo, would send the message that that's what it is. It's like them doing something while drunk. Later on, once they've started getting physical, by all means have them drunkenly paw at each other and bring out the ST outfit again and have him lust after her in that. But not now.

Yes I know that, she don't need to dressed up,  because he loves her the way she is, but I think that she want's  look pretty for him, and I think that she probably would be happy if he told her that she is beautiful in that dress. They were having fun in Disneyland and that's great. I think that she enjoyed being princess.

I just thought  it could be funny episode...that's it. ;):icon_mrgreen:

i do not carfe how they kiss, when they kiss or anything

All we know is that there's going to be endless X-Rays from you when it happens. 

I agree with this. But I guess we already know that. :p

What you guys will enjoy is that he mimics the way she sounds when she asks for a kiss by sort of "singing" his answer back to her. Too cute.

Aww! Thanks for that detail.

What you guys will enjoy is that he mimics the way she sounds when she asks for a kiss by sort of "singing" his answer back to her. Too cute.

Hey, aren't you supposed to be standing in line or something? :p

Although this might sound crazy and out of the blue for Sheldon, but I would like to see a scene where we can see the side of hippie-dippie Sheldon choosing a flower/flowers for Amy for their date and Amy's reaction about the flowers. I don't know why he would buy her flowers but there could be a reason. Like he chose the tiara for her and we remember her wonderful reaction to it. It would be nice to see what kind of flower(s) he would pick up for her. Roses would be romantic.
But I admit that more likely than picking up some roses, he might go and buy her a carnivore plant and think it's a perfect flower for Amy. ;) 

• Like 1

Oh yeah, I'm sure that I will enjoy it :wub: .  I bet that you enjoyed it so much when you heard it when you were there. :icon_cheesygrin:

And I'm sure that is very intimate moment, when he did this with his sexy voice, and she lies on the couch, saying it provocatively that she is waiting for that kiss. :icon_redface:

Just like he where teased with us: I know that you are waiting for it, use your imagination, I will give you open door. And with her: I'm going to kiss you baby but... let them wait a little bit longer :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Although this might sound crazy and out of the blue for Sheldon, but I would like to see a scene where we can see the side of hippie-dippie Sheldon choosing a flower/flowers for Amy for their date and Amy's reaction about the flowers. I don't know why he would buy her flowers but there could be a reason. Like he chose the tiara for her and we remember her wonderful reaction to it. It would be nice to see what kind of flower(s) he would pick up for her. Roses would be romantic.

But I admit that more likely than picking up some roses, he might go and buy her a carnivore plant and think it's a perfect flower for Amy. ;) 

Aww it could be so sweet :icon_redface: , maybe the reason would be their anniversary or her birthday. I'm sure she would have cried like in V-episode :wub: .

:icon_mrgreen: And you say carnivore plant... is that she wants to eat him up... because he's so yummy like moon pie :icon_lol::icon_redface:

Edited by silverangelD
  • Like 1

My old roommate once went on a date with a girl and brought 2 packs of flour with him and greeted her with "I got you flours". I don't think Sheldon has that kind of sense of humor but I could see him doing something like that seriously. lol.

• Like 3

Awww thinking Sheldon singing to Amy. :wub:  If he could sing to her something romantic, I think it could be my all-time favourite scene for Shamy.

;):icon_cheesygrin::icon_razz: Let's  our imagination go wild and say that it would be so romantic and sweet when he would sing to her Joe Cocker's song " You are so beautiful" :wub: :wub:

Edited by silverangelD
  • Like 1

It's funny that Sheldon seems to have a pretty narrow taste in music.  I wondered about that when I was writing one of my BBT fics (The Excitation Experimentation) where I had Amy put on some music.  I had to think for a minute about what kind of music Sheldon would not object to (that Amy would know of) and I had to go with the soundtrack to The Lord of The Rings...

He won't let Leonard listen to the radio in the car (judging from past episodes) and apparently he doesn't like "Latin orgy music", but he does know some showtunes, apparently ("To Life!"), and does like the Star Wars soundtrack.

I can't imagine what he would sing to her (apart from Soft Kitty, which I assume he sang to her when she was sick...)

ahhhhh, tomorrow morning, when I arrive at work and have my first coffee....... the taping report will be online. I love my life!

"Go Sharmy Taping Crew"

I just thought the same thing LOL :icon_lol:

We love our Sharmy taping crew

• Like 1

It's funny that Sheldon seems to have a pretty narrow taste in music.  I wondered about that when I was writing one of my BBT fics (The Excitation Experimentation) where I had Amy put on some music.  I had to think for a minute about what kind of music Sheldon would not object to (that Amy would know of) and I had to go with the soundtrack to The Lord of The Rings...

He won't let Leonard listen to the radio in the car (judging from past episodes) and apparently he doesn't like "Latin orgy music", but he does know some showtunes, apparently ("To Life!"), and does like the Star Wars soundtrack.

I can't imagine what he would sing to her (apart from Soft Kitty, which I assume he sang to her when she was sick...)

I was wondering about that myself. He obviously knows and doesn't hate all popular music though since he plays Guitar Hero and sung with Leonard's mother. Maybe he just hates the kind of popular music that's played on the radio? He might be super picky with his music like with anything else. 

Yeah I know right :), but It could be so sweet, if he could sing this song to her, maybe he could sing to her something that she would like to hear. Only for her. :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Yeah I know right :), but It could be so sweet, if he could sing this song to her, maybe he could sing to her something that she would like to hear. Only for her. :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

The toe bone's connected to the foot bone, the foot bone's connected to the ankle bone, the ankle bone's connected to the leg bone...  An appropriately scientific, though inaccurate, song.

• Like 1

My old roommate once went on a date with a girl and brought 2 packs of flour with him and greeted her with "I got you flours". I don't think Sheldon has that kind of sense of humor but I could see him doing something like that seriously. lol.

I would date this roommate. ;)

And seriously, I like the idea of a carnivorous plant! I can imagine Amy being excited to get one. :)

The toe bone's connected to the foot bone, the foot bone's connected to the ankle bone, the ankle bone's connected to the leg bone...  An appropriately scientific, though inaccurate, song

Could you be more speciphic?

Everything that I said about this song,  I didn't take seriously ;)

I just love that song and it's romantic, and I love Shamy, that's it. :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 1

Awww thinking Sheldon singing to Amy. :wub:  If he could sing to her something romantic, I think it could be my all-time favourite scene for Shamy.

Good evening shamylians :icon_razz:

I,ve got some romantic stuff here... to share... why not going French for la chanson d'amour

they are young..they are a group and they love one another ;) that sounds  so mellow!

Edited by wannamaker
  • Like 1

They would definitely have to be pretend flowers because both actors are allergic to flowers. :icon_lol:

I could so see Sheldon doing this and then when she thanks him, he says "now go make me cookies".  :icon_lol:

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 2