The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MJistheBOMB

The Shamy Thread! (Season 6 Edition-Spoilers)

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Bill Prady

‏@billprady

In the #BigBangTheory writers' room, Jim Reynolds just said "Star Wars" when he meant "Star Trek." Jim Reynolds is on thin ice.

Uh-oh Jim Reynolds for the faux pas!   Well it sounds like 6.12 has some reference to Star Trek in it.  I guess that means absolutely nothing really, other  than it will be mentioned.  LOL!

That's a BAD mistake to make!

Why isn't the quotes working??? BTW vasu, your avi totally looks like Johnny 'hits' Jim in the gutter area.   :p

I just thought of something really nasty to say when I read this but I'll be good ;-P

Monique

BTW, as you guys can see, until the QUOTES issue is resolved, just draw a line underneath. LOL.

Monique

Btw, who remembers totally freaking when Monique posted "Amy SHOWED Sheldon her Bikini wax"

I was like Whaaaaaaaaaat?

I can't believe all the madness airs this week. 

Oh I have been waiting for this episode.

I was jumping and giggling like a school girl when I read the news.

Shamy FTW

• Like 1

Oh I have been waiting for this episode.

I was jumping and giggling like a school girl when I read the news.

Shamy FTW

Give how much I'm gonna fan girl over this  - I have both East & West Coast feeds (I know ppl at the Cable Company - I kid of course) but during my the East feed I shall be watching the a "Sheldon Amy" search open on twitter and of course GetGlue were insta-reactions by non-shippers can be seen as well. 

It's quite funny and amusing that Shamy discussions has taken over the spoiler thread there and the spoiler thread in Fan Forum. As for book-ish posts, let's see. Hmmm, having to explain something would always need more than three sentences. I don't see why some have to complain on the length when here on this board has been fairly just as tedious and sometimes even long like in LG...

Anyway, Spook, you were saying something about Sheldon now taking care of Amy instead of ditching her this time?

Yes, I was just saying how this episode seems to be a mirror-image of ones we saw in the past, where Sheldon would get out of attending events with Amy and would use any loophole possible to use the RA in his own favor. Suddenly you have this episode where a ) he is going to a FUNERAL of some random stranger with her b ) he changes his mind and comes back to take care of her instead of going back to his movie marathon and c ) he is doing that because he wants to, not just because of the agreement (I think the addition of that line "additionally, you're my girlfriend and I care about your wellbeing" was very intentional to make sure people didn't construe his actions are because of the agreement, which is why the iMDB press release is annoying to me). This is so much Sheldon-progress in one episode! 

He has been surprising Amy all season if you think about it, starting with the Spiderman speech, then the compromise on the costume which she did not see him accepting, now this. I wonder whether she knows what he did at Wil Wheaton's and what he said to Penny about her....

eta: What is up with the quote option? it won't work properly and it's driving me crazy!

Edited by spook
  • Like 1

Well, like I said in my lost post in the spoiler thread, that Tara was co-credited in The Weekend Vortex and on The Fish Guts one... Hail Tara for being able to show Sheldon's development! :D

• Like 2

That's a BAD mistake to make!

I love in the Weekend Vortex (?) when Amy makes the same Star Wars/Star Trek mistake and Penny corrects her, then Amy asks what's the difference and Penny says, "There's NO difference!" :p

• Like 2

Btw, who remembers totally freaking when Monique posted "Amy SHOWED Sheldon her Bikini wax"

I was like Whaaaaaaaaaat?

I can't believe all the madness airs this week. 

Yeah, I was shocked! I automatically thought, wow, Amy is getting REALLY comfortable with her boyfriend. Then he just nonchalantly did as she said and got into the back seat of her car without having a CLUE as to what she was about to show him. LOL. 

Then, the next taping after that was quadruple shocking. LOL.

Monique

Yeah, I was shocked! I automatically thought, wow, Amy is getting REALLY comfortable with her boyfriend. Then he just nonchalantly did as she said and got into the back seat of her car without having a CLUE as to what she was about to show him. LOL. 

Then, the next taping after that was quadruple shocking. LOL.

Monique

It makes you wonder what shocking things might be in store in the next few episodes.   I really can't wait to learn more about 6.12 and 6.13, especially after the 6.13 spoiler we got earlier today.

• Like 1

Yes, it's going to be a interesting and fun ride. I can't wait :-) I'll be going to the taping on the 11th so that's cool! I'll do my usual thing of writing my favorite moments bit by bit and then Kyzzx, who actually takes notes, will have a report :-).

Monique

You guys know what REALLY sucks?? I scored a ticket for Craig Ferguson for tomorrow to see Mayim and I can't even go! Grrrrrr.

Monique

Oh Monique, I am so sorry you won't be able to go.   That is a wonderful opportunity, but I fully understand the issue with living pay check to pay check.  Been there and still doing that.  :lol:

Yeah, it's really sad to see so many people struggling these days. Makes me think of one of the best quotes I saw on an episode of 2 Broke Girls:

"Max, we can't be like those people who work and work just to pay those bills and never get a chance to live their dreams..."

"You mean Americans??" 

LMAO!!!

But seriously...it's really tough out there these days. For starters, I need to move the hell out of this over priced apartment and then things can easily look up for me. I'm by myself, paying over 1,000 a month for a 1 bedroom. It was at 985 when I first moved in and the ONLY reason I moved in was because it was sort of an emergency and I needed a place and I was going to take the first place that took me in.

Monique