The Shamy Thread! (Season 6 Edition-Spoilers)

They would definitely have to be pretend flowers because both actors are allergic to flowers. :icon_lol:

I could so see Sheldon doing this and then when she thanks him, he says "now go make me cookies".  :icon_lol:

Yeah  it's so Sheldon... and it was real good one :icon_lol:

... :icon_lol::icon_mrgreen: and given that Amy did him spaghetti with hotdogs cut up in it, like his mommy used to made, that next  trick to increase his feelings for her, after receiving  present like that  could be: no I make you pecan pie like your mommy used to made.. ;):icon_lol:

Edited by silverangelD
  • Like 1

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Love Spell Potential Pictures (Just ones with Shamy in them)  

Before we bid adieu to this thread, I think we should take a moment to just gaze at how big this thread is. There are more posts in this thread than there are in Seasons 1-5 boards combined. This thre

I am dying here. What I would not give for a bone saw so I could cut your skulls open and get a good gander at how your brains work!   Only in Shamy shipper land could "Leonard gets a job offer over

Posted Images

I tried making it once and it was a disaster. I might try again but it's easier to just go eat it at a coffee shop :p

Now I want to know what pecan pie tastes like. :p

It's super sweet--too sweet for me.  I forget what's in the main body of the pie, but the top is covered with pecans and there's some kind of syrup, I guess, over the top of it all.  Very sweet.  Gives me a toothache just thinking about it.

I have always see pe-CAHN, but I know a lot of people say it the other way.   It is one of the easiest pies to make and is yummy, but it is way better when you put extra pecans in it than when it is mainly the "gooey" part.   :icon_lol:   The gooey part is made up of eggs, butter, sugar, corn syrup and vanilla.   The rest is all pecans and crust.   I load it up with pecans and that helps cut down the sweet.  It also helps to eat it with something savory (chips, or something to cut the sweet).   If you want to really be adventuresome, add a layer of chocolate!  YUM! :p

Edited by stardustmelody

Hi, I`m new here, watching the show from Hungary, excuse my
English.

I would like to share one of my ideal episode with you.

First, Amy try to seduce Sheldon somehow, but he`s response
making her annoyed.

Next scene, Amy is complaining to Penny and Bernadette about
Sheldon not noticing her as a woman, so they tell her to try to be more
feminine.

She goes home, and doing a makeover on herself (with the
help of the Wikipedia), but because she has no idea about these things, she`s overdoing
it. Like high heels, push up bra, new hairdo, contact lenses; strong make up, hilarious
dress etc.

Next scene, all the guys eating at apartment 4A, when Amy
walks in, (shocked faces), and she ask Sheldon if he likes what he sees. And he
says she looks ridiculous, she gets upset and rushes out.

Sheldon ask why she was doing that to herself, and P and B
confessed of telling her to be more feminine. He tells them, he likes the way
she looked before, and she was perfect as she was, and he goes after Amy,
leaving them still shocked.

Final scene, Amy`s flat, Amy changed back into her old
clothes, her hair is dishevelled.  But
the make-up is still on, you can see she was crying (non waterproof mascara). They
sit down on her sofa, and he then tells her, that he preferred her old look,
because that`s part of her personality, and he never told her, but he finds her
interesting and clever and she don`t need all this stuff to be pretty, because
she already is.

Short pause, and then Sheldon took the wipes from her hand,
telling she doesn`t need lipstick either, and with one hand holding her chin,
he wipes it off from her lips, and then gently kisses her.

I don`t know how to end the episode. But for me, that would
be ideal for the first Sheldon initiated kiss.

• Like 1

But, again, he has not yet made one mention of her physical appearance on the show. If he ever has to appreciate her being dressed up as anything, I would like it to happen after he's made it clear he likes her like she is. To me, having Amy show up dressed up in a princess outfit and Sheldon suddenly making comments about it is not what their relationship is about. What is making him "resist" Amy right now isn't how she looks, and having a scene like that now, imo, would send the message that that's what it is. It's like them doing something while drunk. Later on, once they've started getting physical, by all means have them drunkenly paw at each other and bring out the ST outfit again and have him lust after her in that. But not now.

I agree with this. I doubt we will ever hear him mention her appearance, or if he does it won't go much past aesthetically pleasing. He's attracted to her brain, the package it comes in is irrelevant. Amy was trying to get him to notice her physically with the ST uniform. She had his attention, but it didn't result in any progression beyond what she had already achieved in her experiment.

I think they are purposely leaving out the moments where he initially sees the Snow White/Star Trek costumes so we don't hear his (lack of) reaction. I imagine his comments would be mostly related to the authenticity of the costume anyway.

Edited by bostrich
  • Like 1

My old roommate once went on a date with a girl and brought 2 packs of flour with him and greeted her with "I got you flours". I don't think Sheldon has that kind of sense of humor but I could see him doing something like that seriously. lol.

Aww, that "I got you flours" thing is my favorite scene in the movie 'Stranger Than Fiction'. I actually showed the scene in class once when I was teaching homophones to ESL students.

As an American, I've only ever heard it pronounced pea-CAHN. Also, it is very sweet. The first few bites are usually delicious, but I can never finish one.

I think PEA-can is a southern U.S. pronunciation.  I live in NC and I've heard it both ways.

Thanks for the photo.  I was hoping for a Amy episode, but I don't think it will be one.  I am losing hope for an Amy episode for Season 6. 

I don't want to give up hope completely, but I feel ya.