The Shamy Thread! (Season 6 Edition-Spoilers)

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Love Spell Potential Pictures (Just ones with Shamy in them)  

Before we bid adieu to this thread, I think we should take a moment to just gaze at how big this thread is. There are more posts in this thread than there are in Seasons 1-5 boards combined. This thre

I am dying here. What I would not give for a bone saw so I could cut your skulls open and get a good gander at how your brains work!   Only in Shamy shipper land could "Leonard gets a job offer over

Posted Images

The wait is terrible. How many hours now until the Taping Report goes up? And who is writing it this time?

Waiting doesn't begin until it's about midnight PST. 

Midnight PST is 3am here. Ugh. I'm off to bed I guess. A taping report will be a nice thing to read over my morning coffee.  :icon_biggrin:

G'night all!

Yeah, usually it gets out around 10:00-10:30, then it takes Monique and/or Kzyxx about an hour and a half to get home.  That's 3 am for me too but I'm an insomniac so I'm up for it.  :|

He did post the photo a lot earlier than normal so maybe it will be a shorter taping night.  Typically he posts them around now and that photo was posted over 2 hours ago.   I am so grateful Monique and Kellee are there.  At least we can get an idea what they are doing in this episode.   I still have not given up hope just because of this photo.  It so far is only one scene that we are aware of that could be the cafeteria so that doesn't necessarily mean it won't be about Amy...just that there is a scene that takes place there.

You as well...

Oh, I have plenty of stuff that should be keeping me busy.  Unfortunately, I'm not in the mood to do anything productive.

I have always see pe-CAHN, but I know a lot of people say it the other way.   It is one of the easiest pies to make and is yummy, but it is way better when you put extra pecans in it than when it is mainly the "gooey" part.   :icon_lol:   The gooey part is made up of eggs, butter, sugar, corn syrup and vanilla.   The rest is all pecans and crust.   I load it up with pecans and that helps cut down the sweet.  It also helps to eat it with something savory (chips, or something to cut the sweet).   If you want to really be adventuresome, add a layer of chocolate!  YUM! :p

OH WOW NOW I WANT TO TRY IT TOO :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

you described it so well that it sounds so  yummy :D  Tasty post for a good day with new taping  report.. life is wonderful :icon_cheesygrin: :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 1

I agree with this. I doubt we will ever hear him mention her appearance, or if he does it won't go much past aesthetically pleasing. He's attracted to her brain, the package it comes in is irrelevant. Amy was trying to get him to notice her physically with the ST uniform. She had his attention, but it didn't result in any progression beyond what she had already achieved in her experiment.

I think they are purposely leaving out the moments where he initially sees the Snow White/Star Trek costumes so we don't hear his (lack of) reaction. I imagine his comments would be mostly related to the authenticity of the costume anyway.

I don't know that he will never say anything or react to be honest. I don't think Sheldon would ever come out and say something like "You're beautiful" but I'm sure at some point they will have him make clear that he finds he physically attractive or something along those lines. He was more than affected by the ST costume and that definitely wasn't because of the authenticity of the costume. The talk about the pale shoulders too. 

Good night saweco :)

I'm already impatient too, but I've got something to do, so I guess when I will finish  that the taping report will be ready :D

I don't know that he will never say anything or react to be honest. I don't think Sheldon would ever come out and say something like "You're beautiful" but I'm sure at some point they will have him make clear that he finds he physically attractive or something along those lines. He was more than affected by the ST costume and that definitely wasn't because of the authenticity of the costume. The talk about the pale shoulders too. 

Yes you're right, he tells her in his  own way that she is beautiful, but I'm  hoping that he would tell  these words; You are beautiful ;) :D Every woman would like to hear it :icon_cheesygrin::icon_redface:

Edited by silverangelD

Do you think she would ever come right out and ask him if he thinks she's pretty?

She might, but then that sort of takes the spontaneity out of it.  You sort of want your guy showing you he thinks you are beautiful on his own, without you having to ask him.   I could see, however, that Penny say something like, doesn't Amy look beautiful and him replying yes, she always looks beautiful or something along those lines.

Do you think she would ever come right out and ask him if he thinks she's pretty?

Maybe. I can see scenarios where she could ask him that. But I hope she will never need to. 

She might, but then that sort of takes the spontaneity out of it.  You sort of want your guy showing you he thinks you are beautiful on his own, without you having to ask him.   I could see, however, that Penny say something like, doesn't Amy look beautiful and him replying yes, she always looks beautiful or something along those lines.

I think that it could go that way like you say. And I agree with koops that she  will never need too ask him that, because he will tell her it, and it will comes from the heart, and he will do it the best way he can. And I'm sure he will do it frankly with a lot of love. :wub:

Edited by silverangelD

Most guys don't do this, let alone oblivious Sheldon.  I wouldn't mind seeing a scenario in which she tries to get a makeover to impress him and he's confused as to why she would do that when he likes the way she always is.

• Like 1

Most guys don't do this, let alone oblivious Sheldon.  I wouldn't mind seeing a scenario in which she tries to get a makeover to impress him and he's confused as to why she would do that when he likes the way she always is.

The other scenario I could see if the guys or something making jokes and/or discussing something related to physical appearance (not necessarily of Amy) and Sheldon coming out and saying something about how Amy is perfect in every way like it's the most obvious thing in the world. Or a drunken scenario where he brings up the bath and says something about how good she looks naked. I just don't know that Amy would ever go to the extent of purposefully trying a makeover to impress him, I know a lot of fanfics do that but you'd think she'd know him better than to think that would work with him and she's never seemed physically insecure with him. 

• Like 1

I guess, for me that's someplace they need to go.  He needs to initiate physical contact in some way and they need to show that he thinks she's pretty.  The pale, slightly hunched shoulders thing is sort of the same, but not quite.  They don't need to say he's physically attracted, just that he finds her aesthetically pleasing or something of the sort.

• Like 2

Sooo...anyone up for a game of counterfactuals? ;)

Staying up just a little longer in case they throw us a spoiler crumb before bed...

In a world where movies are accompanied by scents to match the scenes, what is the most popular restaurant?

• Like 1

Ok, so Kripke is in it. And the last few words spoken in 6x14 did include the word "turbulence". Coincidence? Probably. But I'm bored so I'll grasp at straws until we get some info. :p