The Shamy Thread! (Season 6 Edition-Spoilers)

I know not everybody likes Kripke but I think he brings out the funniest in Sheldon.  Since he's in this one, maybe Amy will find out what he thinks she and Sheldon do with that model rocket in his room.

• Like 1

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Love Spell Potential Pictures (Just ones with Shamy in them)  

Before we bid adieu to this thread, I think we should take a moment to just gaze at how big this thread is. There are more posts in this thread than there are in Seasons 1-5 boards combined. This thre

I am dying here. What I would not give for a bone saw so I could cut your skulls open and get a good gander at how your brains work!   Only in Shamy shipper land could "Leonard gets a job offer over

Posted Images

I wonder if they're really going for another Kripke vs Sheldon ep. It could be that Kripke gets offered something because of the grant proposal they were working on and that drives Sheldon nuts. It'd be nice to have some continuity on that front. But on the other hand I worry about emphasizing Sheldon's shortcomings too much. Mostly because I cannot bear the thought of more whiny threads popping up on the topic, though, I think I'd be up for a Sheldon-meltdown storyline.

In a world where hamburgers are no longer consumed, how long until Shamy gets physical? And...defend :)

I have no idea why I'm still awake. Hoping for some crumbs soon, too.

If hamburgers are no longer consumed, there's no such thing as mad cow disease.  Then Amy would have had no reason to be at the cafeteria in TIP and wouldn't have found out that Penny and Bernadette went shopping without her, Sheldon doesn't need to comfort her, and it takes longer for them to get physical.

• Like 2

I wonder if they're really going for another Kripke vs Sheldon ep. It could be that Kripke gets offered something because of the grant proposal they were working on and that drives Sheldon nuts. It'd be nice to have some continuity on that front. But on the other hand I worry about emphasizing Sheldon's shortcomings too much. Mostly because I cannot bear the thought of more whiny threads popping up on the topic, though, I think I'd be up for a Sheldon-meltdown storyline.

I just saw the one where Leonard and Leslie take up ("I need to make pee-pee"--one of my FAVORITE lines!) and Sheldon comes in and snarks on Leslie's quantum loop gravity (?) theory, etc.  I love hard, smart-ass Sheldon as much as I love Shamy Sheldon.

I'd love to see him crack down on Kripke. :)

• Like 1

I just looked up raunchy in the online dictionary and it sounds like it's usually sex-related talk, not just cursing, etc.  Hmmm.

Raunchy Sheldon: getting less innocent by the day, since 6x14. ™

Monique, you are  tease, but I love it.   I agree Spook (sorry can't stop calling you that....hope that is okay with you).  I agree that he is getting less innocent by the day.

I just looked up raunchy in the online dictionary and it sounds like it's usually sex-related talk, not just cursing, etc.  Hmmm.

Yes, in fact usually when they talk of cursing, they call in "potty mouth" more than raunchy.  Raunchy I typically think of being a lot more sexual innuendo kind of thing.  He is getting braver by the moment.   Makes me wonder though about what is going to happen once Amy learns.

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 1

Monique, you are  tease, but I love it.   I agree Spook (sorry can't stop calling you that....hope that is okay with you).  I agree that he is getting less innocent by the day.

Yes, in fact usually when they talk of cursing, they call in "potty mouth" more than raunchy.  Raunchy I typically think of being a lot more sexual innuendo kind of thing.  He is getting braver by the moment.   Makes me wonder though about what is going to happen once Amy learns.

You can call me whatever, I don't mind :)

Yes, I was just going to say that if he is spreading even more stories then I definitely want Amy to go ballistic on his ass at some point soon.

I have to admit that if he is continuing to propagate "their" reputation with Kripke in order to save face (and I think he is actually getting his jollies out of it for some reason), then boy howdy...Amy better darn well get an amazing kiss as a result of this business. :icon_lol:

• Like 2

In regard to the previous conversation about whether Sheldon thinks amy is pretty, he has already said to her face and to Leonard that shes a vixen which means she foxy , maybe one day it will come up but i dont think its necessary really

In regard to the previous conversation about whether Sheldon thinks amy is pretty, he has already said to her face and to Leonard that shes a vixen which means she foxy , maybe one day it will come up but i dont think its necessary really

True...but he might have meant it more like she is sly like a fox...very smart and can outsmart her opponent kind of thing.    I wouldn't necessarily take the vixen comment to be about her looks, but more her brilliance.   However, I do believe he has always been attracted to her to a certain extent physically as well.   I just think they need to show us more from his perspective of that attraction.

• Like 1

Yeah, that vixen thing actually ties in with the line they cut that the mind is the best aphrodisiac for him. The way people usually say vixen is in a seductive context (like Penny did when Stuart asked Amy out), which means Sheldon finds her ways of smarts and brilliance seductive in his own way. That's how I always gathered the irony of using the word vixen the way he does. 

• Like 1

I'm rushing to the lab, hopefully nothing major will have been revealed in the 15 minutes it takes me to get there. lol!