The Shamy Thread! (Season 6 Edition-Spoilers)

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Love Spell Potential Pictures (Just ones with Shamy in them)  

Before we bid adieu to this thread, I think we should take a moment to just gaze at how big this thread is. There are more posts in this thread than there are in Seasons 1-5 boards combined. This thre

I am dying here. What I would not give for a bone saw so I could cut your skulls open and get a good gander at how your brains work!   Only in Shamy shipper land could "Leonard gets a job offer over

Posted Images

Well, it's 3:30 here and I've really got to go to bed... but I'm not shutting down the computer until I've brushed my teeth and turned off everything else.  If my iPad weren't charging, I'd take it to bed with me... LOL!

Am I the only one who thinks it's eerily quiet for a post-taping morning? I'm kind of scared, excited and trying not to expect too much at the same time. I'm going to implode if I don't find out something soon. lol.

• Like 1

Haha, same here. I started falling asleep (with my phone next to me in bed) and was sure I'd sensed a buzz alerting me to the taping report. Of course there is no such alert lol. Had to check anyway. Maybe I was dreaming

Now, let me go attempt to write a report as much brain continues to go nuts over Sheldon raunchy mouth tonight. LOL.

:icon_razz:Oh thank you for your foreplay with us, to raise our curiosity so high, that when you give it to us then we will be on cloud nine :icon_cheesygrin: :icon_cheesygrin:

Especially with that Sheldon raunchy mouth... oh man..I got goose bumps :icon_lol:

Monique, you are  tease, but I love it.   I agree Spook (sorry can't stop calling you that....hope that is okay with you).  I agree that he is getting less innocent by the day.

Yes, in fact usually when they talk of cursing, they call in "potty mouth" more than raunchy.  Raunchy I typically think of being a lot more sexual innuendo kind of thing.  He is getting braver by the moment.   Makes me wonder though about what is going to happen once Amy learns.

Oh yes he definitely is. :icon_mrgreen:  That means he's getting busy and he really works on it.. not only he is braver but there's so many sexual  innuendos around him from that episode TCKI, some rockets next to his bed..., hotdog with batteries, :icon_lol:  and whole conversation with Kripke: What can I say, she loves my genitals, etc...and hugging with Amy-so intimate moment.

I bet that this season  will end with such twist on Shamy front, that we will be surprised, and they will leave us in suspense that something will happened or happens, and what it could be we will see in next season...

Edited by silverangelD

Aaaaand discuss (thanks Monique!!!).

I really don't understand how all these guys don't have tenure yet. They've been there what? 10 years? I know, I know, I shouldn't be nitpicking the realism, but dammit it makes no sense. :p

Anyway, I'm on the fence about the Shamy interactions. I'll have to wait and see how they play out on screen. They could either be hilarious or an annoying backtracking on the sweeps episodes. And I can't believe they didn't use the opportunity of Kripke and Sheldon in the same place with Amy to bring up his imaginary sex life.

• Like 2

monique was there much cast interaction between takes!?

The usual I guess. At one point Jim took his flash cards and lightly slapped Mayim across her shoulder as she passed by him. Most scenes were shot off to the sides today so we didn't get to see them RIGHT in front of us much.

I love the fact that he turned around and reassured Amy that it was just trash talk. lol. But I'm curious as to how the line about coitus being offputting was delivered. Because I can see him trying to recompose himself and say that as if to state he's back to his former self or, in the most annoying scenario, that he actually believes it which kind of defeats the whole purpose of "it's a possibility". I just really want to hug Amy 90% of the time now, poor girl. 

• Like 3