The Shamy Thread! (Season 6 Edition-Spoilers)

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Love Spell Potential Pictures (Just ones with Shamy in them)  

Before we bid adieu to this thread, I think we should take a moment to just gaze at how big this thread is. There are more posts in this thread than there are in Seasons 1-5 boards combined. This thre

I am dying here. What I would not give for a bone saw so I could cut your skulls open and get a good gander at how your brains work!   Only in Shamy shipper land could "Leonard gets a job offer over

Posted Images

Oh wow...wonderful posts here. Silverangel, you have my heart.  You definitely captured my thoughts.  Love your observation about Sheldon and the game too because that is something I noticed as well. It showed the future "intense" we can expect when Shamy make love.   :icon_lol:

Spook, I love the idea of them being the modern day Curies (without their endings, of course).  I have always felt that is where they were heading with these two since they bring the Curies up so much.  I love that Sheldon used her as an example to the girls yesterday (even though he did it poorly) because it was again an Amy influence in a way. ;)

I think we are all envious of Mayim (and Todd)....sigh...those lips! :wub:

What a wonderful set of posts to wake up to is all I can say.   By the way, loved the NYE scenario.  Oh my...that was so in character and so adorable! :wub:

Yes Amy was very confident and I do believe she was testing the waters and wasn't even offended by his response.   She definitely knew she was giving him a reaction and it was one she liked and felt was showing progress.   ;)

Oh stardust I'm out of likes but you have my like x3 :icon_razz:

That look in his eyes, and that facial exprecions and that something like desire in his eyes I would like to see at the beggining of their foreplay and I hope that it will...  more, and more grow :icon_razz::icon_redface: ...  during their sexy time, and since Mayim and Jim are briliant actors that I'm sure that we will have our Shamy celebration.

As for the Jim...I can talk about him all night ... but I have to add... those lips when he licks them and bites his lower lip... Oh  good Lord .. his going to kill me some day :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :wub: :wub:

And I like the  that thought that they looked like married couple. I think that koops posts that.. Oh give me a minute dear,

... :icon_lol:

Edited by silverangelD

I wonder what would have happened if Amy had mentioned her dwarves as Snow White?  We all know Sheldon can get jealous... :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

:icon_mrgreen: Oh  I'm sure that with that beautiful  and stunning look, and that red, kissable lips she could find a lot of dwarves :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:  And then Sheldon could get jelous like hell :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

• Like 1

Oh boy, two-timing two super-active Shamy threads on two forums is getting so hard to keep up with. :p

I completely agree with being delighted by Sheldon's maturity and professionalism in this episode. It was my favorite part of the whole story. That he could give intelligent ideas regarding their plans (both good suggestions came from him), and speak highly of women in science, especially Amy and Bernadette, and treat it all so gracefully without letting it become about himself; even his comment about a gender-blind society like Star Trek, and his choosing to speak about Marie Curie.. and perhaps most of all, his gentlemanly restraint at the end - that's what I'd like to interpret it as. Clearly there was some slight inkling of interest, not because of her dressing up specifically but something that has been building up over time.. but he chose to keep it at the muted flirtatious 'heard you the first time' (I adored the sing-song tone), focusing on his work. :wub: He's not going to suddenly change his behavior because she's made-up. I love it. 

Shamy as the contemporary Pierre/Marie has my vote forever.. screw Beauty and the Beast, that's the story Disney should tell! Oh wait, TBBT is already telling it even better. :)

Oh, and I'd like to add.. I thought Amy's convoluted lie to her boss was so similar to the way Sheldon makes up complicated scenarios because he's really not good at lying. Another point of overlap between them.

like I was as light as a feather, flying so high above on the heaven of his blue amazing eyes

You got me there, Silver. Now I'll be playing this line in my mind all night, along with his blue amazing eyes. :icon_redface:
Edited by Pomita
  • Like 3

Iike I was as light as a feather, flying so high above on the heaven of his blue amazing eyes

You got me there, Silver. Now I'll be playing this line in my mind all night, along with his blue amazing eyes. :icon_redface:

Thanks for that Pomita.  My pleasure.You can always count on me in that matter :wub: :wub:

Shamy as the contemporary Pierre/Marie has my vote forever.. screw Beauty and the Beast, that's the story Disney should tell! Oh wait, TBBT is already telling it even better. :)

I must say that I was happy(again !) when he mentioned them, and where she was born... because I'm from the same country, so I was in heaven when he said it. It's so great that you like it, and  I like this comparison Shamy to the contemporary Marie and Pierre.

Edited by silverangelD

I want Amy to find a one quirky love letter from Sheldon someday. If he can't tell his feelings to her one on one, maybe he could write to her since he is so good with written communication, electronic or otherwise.
Someone pointed out that this could be way how Sheldon proposed Amy:

http://shine.yahoo.com/love-sex/scientist-proposes-marriage-with-physics-paper-171229609.html

Edited by Catlina
  • Like 1

I want Amy to find a one quirky love letter from Sheldon someday. If he can't tell his feelings to her one on one, maybe he could write to her since he is so good with written communication, electronic or otherwise.

Someone pointed out that this could be way how Sheldon proposed Amy:

http://shine.yahoo.com/love-sex/scientist-proposes-marriage-with-physics-paper-171229609.html

O wow, it could be so Sheldon. I imagine that she could be moved. Like in that moment when he made her his special emergency contact, but even more.  Whole phisics paper about them, and it could be a challenge for him, to show his feelings to her that way. Regarding that their relationship is so different than normal, and it makes it special, that I think it would be so romantic and even more it could show how much he loves her.

Edited by silverangelD

Ok, I'm convinced now that the original V-day ending was more romantic than it turned out to be and it was cut rather than the other way around. I just remembered that there was that person who had the VIP tickets to the 6x14 taping who was told that there was something special/big planned for Shamy on V-day. Then Mayim said that they changed the ending halfway through the week of taping. Which means that when they told the person that, they had the original ending in mind. And if it had been something negative it wouldn't have been "special". I think we were onto something when we were all expecting the kiss. Maybe it wasn't the kiss, but I think we were close.

Catlina, I saw that on FB a couple of weeks ago, and if you go on the original FB page and read the comments there are SO MANY people who immediately thought of Shamy. 

• Like 1

Ok, I'm convinced now that the original V-day ending was more romantic than it turned out to be and it was cut rather than the other way around. I just remembered that there was that person who had the VIP tickets to the 6x14 taping who was told that there was something special/big planned for Shamy on V-day. Then Mayim said that they changed the ending halfway through the week of taping. Which means that when they told the person that, they had the original ending in mind. And if it had been something negative it wouldn't have been "special". I think we were onto something when we were all expecting the kiss. Maybe it wasn't the kiss, but I think we were close.

Yeah I think that too. I'm sure that we will get our Shamy special episodes. If they to changed it I wonder why. Maybe like I said in my prev. post too obvious too soon, too romantic too soon, but like you said we are close... yay I can wait... :wub: :wub:

Catlina, I saw that on FB a couple of weeks ago, and if you go on the original FB page and read the comments there are SO MANY people who immediately thought of Shamy.

Apparently, for many people they are romantic and science can be romantic too, so Sheldon can be romantic while being a scientist. It's so great that there are people out there besides  of us all, who see all Shamy beauty. :wub:

I think it was Nasus on Fanforum. Maybe we could ask her now about the different ending, I think it would be okay to reveal it now since the episode has aired?

I think it was Nasus on Fanforum. Maybe we could ask her now about the different ending, I think it would be okay to reveal it now since the episode has aired?

I don't think she was told the ending? I thought she was just told something special was coming? I'd be surprised if she actually was told what was going to happen.

So, I wrote a quick little fan fiction and tried to post it to fanfiction.net but can't find it there. hmm...well, if I ever do get it worked out, I'll let link it on the fanfiction page here.

***ah, nevermind. I got it to work. :)

***and, now I'm regretting sharing this weird lil scenario with the world and will now go crawl in a hole...

Edited by shamylove

And, getting back to the Shamy...

I don't think she was told the ending? I thought she was just told something special was coming? I'd be surprised if she actually was told what was going to happen.

I think we may never know, but if the end of the season is really great (SIK, perhaps!) we probably won't care in the end.

• Like 2

I'm sorry I missed the chat last night--I was busy FALLING DOWN just before my concert last night. :(

I tripped over some uneven pavement and went down hard on my good knee ("My leg is killing me, thanks for asking.") and still had a concert to perform.

And now I'm sitting at handbell festival for another 3 hours or so.

Anyway, I love the idea of Sheldon doing some kind of brainiac proposal or love note. Reminds me of Data's "Felis Cattus" poem on ST:TNG, or of the scene in Fiddler on The Roof" where that student (Paul Michael Glaser) tries to propose to the middle daughter by talking about marriage as a political alliance. :p

I mean her words here, I found her post:

"I expressed my delight to one of the writers about all the Shamy goodness in this episode and he teased at what is coming SOON and that is all I will publicly post but we are going to be happy I'm sure of it." 

http://www.fanforum.com/67133256-post201.html

So "that is all I will publicly post" indicates to me that she possibly knows more than what she posted then. But maybe someone should ask her if she still keeps visiting on that forum, I haven't been reading it for a while. If she knows more I think it's okay to tell about the alternate ending now since the episode has aired, what they were planning on V-day episode.

This also: http://www.fanforum.com/67199245-post285.html

Edited by Catlina

Stardust - thanks, your regular Jim appreciation posts never fail to make me smile. :) He looks so cool there.. I like him in jeans, it makes him look uncharacteristically rugged and casual.

When I saw the science paper-proposal on facebook, my first reaction was 'Shamy, of course' and my second thought was 'I would so accept such a proposal without any further questions asked'. :)

• Like 2

A little Jim appreciation.  He can bring me my morning coffee anytime!  :icon_wink::icon_lol::icon_mrgreen:    He is so yummy in black!

tumblr_mjauplQgjG1r7ffx8o2_500.jpg

Thanks that I can counting on you as regards of appreciation and love to Jim.  He's so yummy in everything :icon_lol::wub::wub:

Edited by silverangelD