The Shamy Thread! (Season 6 Edition-Spoilers)

I don't really know how they are going to do questions. I doubt they will reveal much about the finale, but I am hoping they may give a general direction where they plan to go for Season 7, or perhaps reveal whether they are renewed beyond Season 7 or something like that. I really can't wait to see what they do. It will just be nice to see MaJim on big screen!

I don't think they will reveal anything about the finale; I just meant that because we are nearing another round of Sweeps episodes, including the finale, I'm not expecting them to share very much at all re the remainder of Season 6. In other words, they will probably play coy regarding Shamy. But...you never know. We might be privvy to some exclusive teasers. ;) Here's hoping.

I am sooo excited! It's been a long time since I've gone out at night (I'm mom to a 16-month-old who still needs mommy to fall asleep) and this will be such a treat.

Glad you're getting a much-deserved break from the daily academic grind, Teneal! And you, Stardust - enjoy that time with your Hubby. :)

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Love Spell Potential Pictures (Just ones with Shamy in them)  

Before we bid adieu to this thread, I think we should take a moment to just gaze at how big this thread is. There are more posts in this thread than there are in Seasons 1-5 boards combined. This thre

I am dying here. What I would not give for a bone saw so I could cut your skulls open and get a good gander at how your brains work!   Only in Shamy shipper land could "Leonard gets a job offer over

Posted Images

I am excited we get to go as well.  I also agree that they most likely won't say much....unless they want to.  I mean sometimes they can put out a teaser to build interest to get more people tuned in.  They did  that with the V-day episode.  The really made sure to let out teasers about it very early and then had tons of interviews about it, lots of print interviews as well. It was really touted to draw a large sweeps crowd (knowing it was a bad night for TV in general).   It worked for them, so they may do the same about upcoming stuff.

• Like 2

I agree with all the comments above.  If anyone is going to ask a question, there's probably no point in asking anything specific about upcoming episodes because they'll just all be coy.  Might get better answers by asking different kinds of questions.  For example, I'd love to ask Melissa if she'd ever be interested in writing for the show--she's hilarious in interviews.  What does Jim think of the infamous plaid blazer?  Does Simon have any impersonations that might be written into upcoming episodes?  Would Jim and Mayim pleeease sing together sometime?  What does Kunal think will happen between Raj and Lucy?  Who would Johnny like to play Leonard's father?  Are we ever going to meet Sheldon's mee-maw?  What would Kaley like to see happen with Penny's career?

• Like 5

I hate it when people, even professional interviewers, ask stupid questions like "Are Amy and Sheldon ever going to have sex?". Like... what do you expect the writers to tell you??? 

If I had a question I would die to know how the writers envisioned the way the coffee-date continued when Shamy met for the first time. Sometimes they have headcanons themselves that are never explicitly shown on tv (like Amy's love for Downtown Abbey and that she works at UCLA), I'd love to know what other headcanons they have.

• Like 3

A little break with video again. [if you mind, let me know.] Today I'd love to share the interview with Jim Parson about season 3 finale when he mentioned Mayim as Sweet Blossom. 

I don't know about you guys, but I had to dig through 100 google pages yet found it. >.< I watched some gif before but I insist on watching the whole vid. 

So, for anyone like me, enjoy!! :D

• Like 4

On the Fathom Events site it says (down at the bottom) to arrive early to find out how to submit questions for the panel.

I'm thinking that maybe you have to submit your questions or sort of have them be screened beforehand.

I don't know if each theater will be tweeting or emailing questions or if they'll have some kind of live thing, like a Skype sort of thing.

Maybe I'll start a Paleyfest thread and we can all post our questions there--and then hopefully we can get someone most of them asked between all of us who are going. And then afterward we can post our "reports" when we get back. :)

• Like 2

A little break with video again. [if you mind, let me know.] Today I'd love to share the interview with Jim Parson about season 3 finale when he mentioned Mayim as Sweet Blossom. 

I don't know about you guys, but I had to dig through 100 google pages yet found it. >.< I watched some gif before but I insist on watching the whole vid. 

Thanks for this! I had never seen it before. LOL Is Jim already gushing 1 episode into meeting Mayim? 

I was just thinking of the irony of that scene. "In a few minutes, while I gloat over the failure of this enterprise..."

3 YEARS later... 

LOL

One thing that I never understood about the flashback episode is: why the hell are Raj, Howard and Leonard dressed up like they come out of the 80's?? 

Edited by koops
  • Like 1

About the Paley fest - if there is possibility for audience questions, I would like to know what was the alternate ending of V-day episode they were planning, but changed during the week? Would someone attending there try to ask it?

• Like 2

I  plan to try and take notes, but I don't want to miss anything said either.  My husband is going with me so between the two of us we will try and reconstruct everything. 

I don't know, but Amazon carried a previous year's Paley Fest that could be ordered.  I doubt it will be online for free though.

Oh how I envy you. For me it's impossible to go there, :(  :icon_cry:  so if you're so kind and maybe you will take notes to share with us who can't go  there.PLEASE :)

• Like 1

Thanks for this! I had never seen it before. LOL Is Jim already gushing 1 episode into meeting Mayim? 

I was just thinking of the irony of that scene. "In a few minutes, while I gloat over the failure of this enterprise..."

3 YEARS later... 

LOL

One thing that I never understood about the flashback episode is: why the hell are Raj, Howard and Leonard dressed up like they come out of the 80's?? 

When I see Jim in interviews, it always amazes me how different he looks and sounds from Sheldon.  I realize hair and clothes contribute to the difference, but you realize just how much he is consciously controlling.  With the exception of Tom Hanks, I've never seen an actor able to pull off that level of transformation.

And speaking of transformations, check out these pictures of the TBBT cast as teenagers:  http://www.sheldonsfans.com/quote-179-the-big-bang-theory-in-youth.html.

Edited by tmp
  • Like 2

thanks for the video

was very good :)

3 YEARS later... 

LOL

Well, you know, they're nerds, so maybe they thought the 80s look was cool??  :p

I'm so excited! I just bought my ticket for PaleyFest at my local theater! I'm trying to convince my friend to come with me, but she thinks it'll be too late.(It doesn't start until 10pm here and is at a theater about 20 minutes away.) So, I might be going solo. 

I'm so excited! I just bought my ticket for PaleyFest at my local theater! I'm trying to convince my friend to come with me, but she thinks it'll be too late.(It doesn't start until 10pm here and is at a theater about 20 minutes away.) So, I might be going solo. 

I'm going by myself.  I don't know anyone as into the show as me, though I am finding more and more people around me who watch the show.  It's so hard not to gush!

I've found over the years that you gotta do what you want to do--if you want to wallow in the BBT goodness, jump right in, no matter what, rather than looking back later and wishing you had.

I drove about 16 hours (with 3 other girls) to go see Patrick Stewart and it was well worth it.  It was an event related to his then official fanclub and he did a one-man performance as a benefit for the club, and then he attended a brunch with all of us and went around to each table to sit and speak to us.  It was a fantastic weekend and well worth the time and effort it took to attend.

These days I can't afford to go out to LA for such things, and I can't afford to go to NYC to see Jim in a play or whatever, but I can go to a movie theater at 9pm (our time) and drink it all in. :)

• Like 1

Yep, he is a candy. :D But the way he looks at Majim is more intimate and a little bit flirty. 

I don't agree but anyway. Don't get me wrong I think Jim is adorable but I see no extra flirting with Mayim. He just does it.

Edited by Clover

I don't agree but anyway. Don't get me wrong I think Jim is adorable but I see no extra flirting with Mayim. He just does it.

Really?   He definitely flirts more with her than with other people.   Sure he is a consummate flirt, but there is definitely more of it with her and an intensity to it.   I guess observation of these things is very subjective so just because some of us see it doesn't mean everyone will.    Even he is the first to admit they have a special relationship.

• Like 3

You probably won't see it if you don't want to see it. I think it's simply a matter of that.

You probably won't see it if you don't want to see it. I think it's simply a matter of that.

Haha! I'm not looking for it. He's a cheeky boy but that's just his personality. He knows how to charm people probably been charming women since he was a little boy. I watched an interview recently where he's talking about his job as a data inputter. He said he didn't do much but they all just liked having him around. ;) I'm sure thats how most people feel about him. 

Edited by Clover

They're reportedly very good friends, and I think it shows a lot in interviews. And panels. So I'm looking forward to tonight :p Hope some videos are put up at some point.

• Like 2