The Shamy Thread! (Season 6 Edition-Spoilers)

Does anyone know if there is another way to view Paleyfest after tomorrow? Like purchasing it on iTunes or something? I work like 4 nights a year and tomorrow happens to be one of them :(

Will any of you be taking notes? 0:-)

There is apparently a way to watch it live streaming and on demand the next day.  Go to the Paley Center home page (paleycenter.org) and in the upper right corner there's a link that takes you to a page about how to stream it.

Apparently it will also be available on demand through hulu.

Here's the link:

http://www.paleycenter.org/paleyfest-home

Scroll down toward the bottom of the page for the links for streaming or on-demand.

Edited by phantagrae
  • Like 1

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Love Spell Potential Pictures (Just ones with Shamy in them)  

Before we bid adieu to this thread, I think we should take a moment to just gaze at how big this thread is. There are more posts in this thread than there are in Seasons 1-5 boards combined. This thre

I am dying here. What I would not give for a bone saw so I could cut your skulls open and get a good gander at how your brains work!   Only in Shamy shipper land could "Leonard gets a job offer over

Posted Images

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

TARA IS ON THE SCRIPT FOR NEXT WEEK AND WE HAVE NOBODY GOING!!!!!!!!

*throws self off cliff*

• Like 7

*throws self off cliff*

:icon_eek:  :icon_cry:  :(  :blink:

ARRRRGGGHH!!!

Surely SOMEONE we know is going!!!  I was hoping maybe someone from the other forum might be going, but I haven't heard a word.

And speaking of which, how did you find out that Tara was on the next script?

Bill tweeted the cover page.

And it's not just teleplay like last time. She is on the actual story.

Edited by koops
  • Like 2

I think he is more relaxed and open with Mayim .I've seen a lot of different interviews  with him, also with Jim and other members of the cast and I think you can see the difference when he talking with Mayim or when they interview them together, or when with Jim and  the other members of the cast.
They look  at each other  in completely different way, with admiration, and you can see that she has a special attitude to him and special feelings.
Take that  Comic-Con last year, he was not there, only via skype  from New York and I don't remember exactly what was the question, but the question was about about them, and Mayim  after giving answer kissed the screen where you could see Jim's face.
We can  see it the way they how they talk to each other, and look at each other, and what Jim says about Mayim and she about him when they give interwiew separately.
But like  stardust said it is a matter of  subjective and personal look at them.

Edited by silverangelD
  • Like 1

*throws self off cliff*

:icon_eek:  :icon_cry:  :(  :blink:

ARRRRGGGHH!!!

Surely SOMEONE we know is going!!!  I was hoping maybe someone from the other forum might be going, but I haven't heard a word.

And speaking of which, how did you find out that Tara was on the next script?

Can somebody explain it to me... if Tara is on the next script is that mean that we will see more Shamy in that ep?

Because I don't know if I'm correct.

Tara mostly writes Amy/Shamy stuff. She's been on almost all the main Shamy eps the past 2 years.

Edited by koops
  • Like 3

Tara mostly writes Amy/Shamy stuff. She's been on almost all the main Shamy eps the past 2 years.

*follows you over cliff*

Oh thank you koops.

That's to bad :(  and may I say *follows you over cliff*...

No, no, no, no,

tumblrm9i0nsfrdy1remtwm.gif

Edited by silverangelD
  • Like 1

But Monique is going to the taping the following week, correct? So she will see the Tara episode and can report back?

I think I can wait 1 week....but I cannot wait until it airs!!! Sometimes I almost wish I didn't know these taping reports existed, LOL. Ignorance is bliss...:(

But Monique is going to the taping the following week, correct? So she will see the Tara episode and can report back?

I think I can wait 1 week....but I cannot wait until it airs!!! Sometimes I almost wish I didn't know these taping reports existed, LOL. Ignorance is bliss... :(

I hope that someone will go.. :(

And yeah for me 1 week is really looong, and I'm impatient  too..  as to the ignorance: in this case ... yes ;)  because the more we have to wait the more we are bite our nails  with impatience ;)  :icon_neutral: 

Edited by silverangelD

To be honest, I'd rather they ask questions like that than questions like "What's going to happen with Shamy this season?" because they will give a coy answer that will probably make me climb the walls more than anything.

It's good to see so many of you ready and excited for Paley! Have a great time. :) How I wish I could be there for a big screen, too.

I checked out the Paley site, there doesn't seem to be a live-streaming link for TBBT? Or maybe it's region-blocked. :(

That's such a lovely Jim/Mayim video. It juxtaposes very well the Jim/Mayim friendship chemistry with Sheldon/Amy, and the line 'There's a place in this world where people like me are found by people like you' rings so true for them. :wub:

I love the season 3 finale interview, that's where I quoted Jim's line from - 'by exchanging a few innocuous, emotionally unconnecting sentences, they I think make a connection' - which strikes me as the perfect description of what went on.

I FOUND IT ON TUMBLR....YAY :icon_razz:

If you’re one of those unlucky fans who won’t be able to access Hulu and

are non-US Residents so you won’t even get to see it in any movie

threater like me, we can still get some updates as @paleycenter is livetweeting the event.

Edited by silverangelD

But really, how dramatic and/or significant could it possibly be just one week before the start of sweeps? *attempts to downplay while crying inside*

I think that's actually sweeps already because sweeps is usually 4 weeks and this doesn't air until the last week of April. From this one onward they're all in a row with no breaks.

I think that's actually sweeps already because sweeps is usually 4 weeks and this doesn't air until the last week of April. From this one onward they're all in a row with no breaks.

Yeah, I would bet that the 4/25 episode is considered a sweeps episode, just like the one that aired the last week of January was part of the February sweeps period.

I know Monique and Kyzxx couldn't get tickets ahead of time, but don't they often try to wait in line for tickets?

I hope they plan to try for stand-by tickets or whatever that's called.

I know they'll see the episode when they go to the next taping, but it's all the BTS stuff that I love to hear about. :)

To be honest, I'd rather they ask questions like that than questions like "What's going to happen with Shamy this season?" because they will give a coy answer that will probably make me climb the walls more than anything.

Someone did mention in the Paley thread asking if we're going to get to see Amy and Sheldon doing a "Boyfriend/Girlfriend Singalong Night"--that would be hilarious.  But I guess it would depend on how Mayim's hand is doing, unless the writers can come up with something other than her harp that they'd be singing with. :p

I do hope we get some good questions out of the 2 hours.

NOOOOO About the taping on the 19th.   I love Tara's scripts for Shamy!   Dang, wouldn't you know it?

About the Sing-Along they could have them playing piano where she plays with her "good" hand and he plays with the other...a duet.  That would be adorable!  Both do play in real life.

I don't know if they will live stream out of the country tonight or not, but I will do my best to take notes and remember what I can and post a report.

• Like 1